Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Afraid of Performing in Public

Crazy asks: I love to dance and all but I'm afraid of dancing and singing in public. I can never build up the confidence to do the things I love in public. Is there something wrong for me or is it natural? Back to Article

FunGirlLondon
FunGirlLondon wrote:
2013-09-26 15:18:00 -0700

same here

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-27 15:53:41 -0700

This year for school we have a talent show I think and people are gonna be singing and dancing.. I'm going to singing

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-07-08 10:06:28 -0700

i sing but im really shy

sgsg123
sgsg123 wrote:
2013-06-27 07:41:41 -0700

i dance too when i get nervous i think of a place im comfortable dancing in so try that!

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-17 22:29:59 -0700

i stammer while i speak in public. xD

momolol
momolol wrote:
2013-04-23 17:43:39 -0700

i sing and act in public. i used to be afraid, but if u look above them or pretend that they are someone u r comfortable singing in front of, its easy to face ur fears.

yourshadow
yourshadow wrote:
2013-04-23 15:29:16 -0700

i am afraid to sing and dance in front of a lot of people but i have gotta concur my fear before my state report

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-22 13:29:47 -0700

I used to be extremely afraid of playing my guitar in public. I still get nervous sometimes... but not all that much. But I still get very nervous when there's a professional camera there. Phone cameras don't really bother me, though. It's just something I get better at over time.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-22 13:20:30 -0700

Haha now I'm afraid of singing in public and heights XD

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-22 13:19:38 -0700

I performed in public and forgot some of my words... Frown not proud of it. Sad

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-22 13:10:55 -0700

Im scared of heights XD lols.

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-22 07:19:00 -0700

dont look at the people

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-04-22 07:12:25 -0700

I still have stage fright even I have performed before in public.

Lundyntipton16

AK-girl1997 wrote:
2013-04-22 07:02:21 -0700

lol stage fright?

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-04-22 06:59:33 -0700

i am a complete show off

AK-girl1997
AK-girl1997 wrote:
2013-04-22 06:58:05 -0700

no fear!!!!!!!!!!!

SonicDragon19
SonicDragon19 wrote:
2013-04-22 06:55:36 -0700

hey i have stage fright too

What Scares You The Most?

• Heights.
  • The dark.
  • Spiders.
  • I have no fear!

Micro_stage fright_micro
FrightenedSinger asks: "My friends say I have what it takes to be a celebrity. The only problem i...
mintolover25 asks: "I’ve just come back to horseback riding. I started when I was 5 and now I get...
I want to join the soccer team at school, but I'm too scared to try out. Will you give me some a...
Find out what makes Shaq quiver or Serena and Venus tremble. Yes, that's right. Even your fave at...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.