Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Afraid of Performing in Public

Crazy asks: I love to dance and all but I'm afraid of dancing and singing in public. I can never build up the confidence to do the things I love in public. Is there something wrong for me or is it natural? Back to Article

FunGirlLondon
FunGirlLondon wrote:
2013-09-26 15:18:00 -0700

same here

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-27 15:53:41 -0700

This year for school we have a talent show I think and people are gonna be singing and dancing.. I'm going to singing

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-07-08 10:06:28 -0700

i sing but im really shy

sgsg123
sgsg123 wrote:
2013-06-27 07:41:41 -0700

i dance too when i get nervous i think of a place im comfortable dancing in so try that!

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-17 22:29:59 -0700

i stammer while i speak in public. xD

momolol
momolol wrote:
2013-04-23 17:43:39 -0700

i sing and act in public. i used to be afraid, but if u look above them or pretend that they are someone u r comfortable singing in front of, its easy to face ur fears.

yourshadow
yourshadow wrote:
2013-04-23 15:29:16 -0700

i am afraid to sing and dance in front of a lot of people but i have gotta concur my fear before my state report

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-22 13:29:47 -0700

I used to be extremely afraid of playing my guitar in public. I still get nervous sometimes... but not all that much. But I still get very nervous when there's a professional camera there. Phone cameras don't really bother me, though. It's just something I get better at over time.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-22 13:20:30 -0700

Haha now I'm afraid of singing in public and heights XD

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-22 13:19:38 -0700

I performed in public and forgot some of my words... Frown not proud of it. Sad

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-22 13:10:55 -0700

Im scared of heights XD lols.

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-22 07:19:00 -0700

dont look at the people

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-04-22 07:12:25 -0700

I still have stage fright even I have performed before in public.

Lundyntipton16

AK-girl1997 wrote:
2013-04-22 07:02:21 -0700

lol stage fright?

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-04-22 06:59:33 -0700

i am a complete show off

AK-girl1997
AK-girl1997 wrote:
2013-04-22 06:58:05 -0700

no fear!!!!!!!!!!!

SonicDragon19
SonicDragon19 wrote:
2013-04-22 06:55:36 -0700

hey i have stage fright too

What Scares You The Most?

• Heights.
  • The dark.
  • Spiders.
  • I have no fear!

Micro_stage fright_micro
FrightenedSinger asks: "My friends say I have what it takes to be a celebrity. The only problem i...
mintolover25 asks: "I’ve just come back to horseback riding. I started when I was 5 and now I get...
I want to join the soccer team at school, but I'm too scared to try out. Will you give me some a...
Find out what makes Shaq quiver or Serena and Venus tremble. Yes, that's right. Even your fave at...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day