Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Afraid of Performing in Public

Crazy asks: I love to dance and all but I'm afraid of dancing and singing in public. I can never build up the confidence to do the things I love in public. Is there something wrong for me or is it natural? Back to Article

FunGirlLondon
FunGirlLondon wrote:
2013-09-26 15:18:00 -0700

same here

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-27 15:53:41 -0700

This year for school we have a talent show I think and people are gonna be singing and dancing.. I'm going to singing

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-07-08 10:06:28 -0700

i sing but im really shy

sgsg123
sgsg123 wrote:
2013-06-27 07:41:41 -0700

i dance too when i get nervous i think of a place im comfortable dancing in so try that!

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-17 22:29:59 -0700

i stammer while i speak in public. xD

momolol
momolol wrote:
2013-04-23 17:43:39 -0700

i sing and act in public. i used to be afraid, but if u look above them or pretend that they are someone u r comfortable singing in front of, its easy to face ur fears.

yourshadow
yourshadow wrote:
2013-04-23 15:29:16 -0700

i am afraid to sing and dance in front of a lot of people but i have gotta concur my fear before my state report

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-22 13:29:47 -0700

I used to be extremely afraid of playing my guitar in public. I still get nervous sometimes... but not all that much. But I still get very nervous when there's a professional camera there. Phone cameras don't really bother me, though. It's just something I get better at over time.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-22 13:20:30 -0700

Haha now I'm afraid of singing in public and heights XD

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-22 13:19:38 -0700

I performed in public and forgot some of my words... Frown not proud of it. Sad

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-22 13:10:55 -0700

Im scared of heights XD lols.

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-22 07:19:00 -0700

dont look at the people

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-04-22 07:12:25 -0700

I still have stage fright even I have performed before in public.

Lundyntipton16

AK-girl1997 wrote:
2013-04-22 07:02:21 -0700

lol stage fright?

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-04-22 06:59:33 -0700

i am a complete show off

AK-girl1997
AK-girl1997 wrote:
2013-04-22 06:58:05 -0700

no fear!!!!!!!!!!!

SonicDragon19
SonicDragon19 wrote:
2013-04-22 06:55:36 -0700

hey i have stage fright too

What Scares You The Most?

• Heights.