Kw-logo-smaller

October 2012 Horoscopes

Pumpkin carving and Halloween are on the horizon. Find out what October has in store for you in Kidzworld’s October 2012 horoscopes.

 

Aries (March 21-April 19):

This month you will get the chance to speak your mind. If you want to be taken seriously, make sure you can back up your argument.
 

 

 

 

Taurus (April 20-May 20):

October brings a super fresh start to your life. Make the most of this situation and freshen up every aspect of your life: school, work, family, friends and relationships!

 

 

 

 

Gemini (May 21 - June 20):

Sometimes you act before you think – and this can get you into trouble. Take time to think things through before you make a decision you will regret.

 

 


 

Cancer (June 21-July 22):

Take time to listen to the people in your life, they may be trying to tell you something important. Ask your parents or grandparents to tell you a story about their childhood – you may be surprised at what you hear.

 

 

 

 

Leo (July 23-August 22):

October will be an emotional month for you, but don’t let it bring you down. Embrace your feelings and stay positive – good things are on the horizon.

 

 

 

 

Virgo (August 23-September 22):

This month, look for true connections, not superficial ones. It is those true friendships and relationships that will last you the rest of your life.

 

 

 

 

Libra (September 23-October 22):

Take a chance this month! Be spontaneous and see what happens. Taking life a little less seriously will help you have fun and relax.
 

 

 

 

 

Scorpio (October 23-November 21):

You might feel a little lost this month, and that is okay. Try to think about why you feel this way and where you want to be in the future and everything will come together.

 

 

 

 

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21):

October will be a month of discovery for you. Take the opportunity to learn new things, meet new people and have new experiences. You won’t forget it.

 

 

 

 

Capricorn (December 22-January 19):

If you are tempted to share your thoughts this month, keep them to yourself. You might find yourself in trouble if you share your opinion too freely.

 

 

 

 

Aquarius (January 20-February 18):

If you feel misunderstood this month, try not to let it get to you. Sometimes people just don’t understand each other. Be patient and things will turn around.

 

 

 

 

Pisces (February 19-March 20):

Take the time this month to focus on your health. Try a new sport or activity like soccer or yoga. Enjoy the weather before winter hits!

 

 

 

 

Have Your Say

What's your sign? Tell us in the comments section right below this story!


 

>
>

readers voted!

Comments

ATrain_13

ATrain_13 wrote:

I'm a Libra like Josh Hutcherson!
commented: Mon Mar 17, 2014

Watevaforever

Watevaforever wrote:

Libra!!
commented: Thu Nov 14, 2013

jjz98

jjz98 wrote:

I know right
commented: Fri Aug 30, 2013

there are 79 more comments

Please login or register to add comments


like this article?
Sign up now to get more just like it!

latest videos

F1098405472265

Do You Believe in Astrology?

  • Definitely!
  • Sometimes...
  • No, but I still like reading my horoscope.
  • No way! Astrology is totally fake.

related stories

Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.
Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

GlimmeringSky16
Break down her door, get all your stuff, smash a flower vase, trot out the door yelling "BYE FELICIA!" and don't forget the hair flip.  (: this is how I make friends and never lose any 
reply about 2 hours
Starflyamme
Starflyamme posted in Friends:
So I have been best friends with this girl for six years, after Halloween she has not called me, answered my calls, or come over to my house (we live close to each other and go over to our houses all the time). I don't know why she hasn't talked to me and shes the type of person if you did something to make her mad she would tell you.  I don't want to call her (it may seem needy) but I have a bunch of her stuff at my house and I really just don't want them there anymore but I don't want to call her have a huge fight and avoid each other ( which would be really hard) forever.
reply about 2 hours
staystrong123
staystrong123 posted in Friends:
This is really true and sad... Many teens, have a problem with this because of society. This post helps. I have had problem with suicide and bullying. Ive felt like I should just end it because I have no point to be here because I'm being told I'm worthless, to fat, to dumb, not pretty enough, all tons of lies and i got to the point that i believe them. I'm an outsider in my school. It fells like a lot of people leave me.  I fell pain a lot. and There is bullying going on in my school. Life fell mean less a lot. I have to remind myself that I do have a point and that people do love me.  I know know I do have a reason to live and so do you guys so  Don't ruin you're life. You're to young.  You're to worthy. The bully are just jealous of you. Don't self harm tonight. Don't comment suicide. You all are worth A lot I promise. People love you. Don't worry about hatters. The hatter are gonna hate but lovers are there to help you trough the pain and if you did comment suicide imagine how they'd fell. Thanks for posting this it really helped me and really could've saved a life:) :) Bullies are just having problems themselves remember that!!!! Stay strong everyone!!!
reply about 4 hours
jordand08
"supernaturalblackcat" wrote:I know i have depession and i have been to the doctor for it. It's starting to get to that point again for the 3rd time this year that i want to be alone. It feels like no one cares about me at school. I really can't trust anybody either. I started to quit eating at home and at school only eating snacks every now and then. I am also losing Weight. I used to get called fat and i wasn't even fat. I have been abused by people who say my butt is smexy and huge and it's not. I have even been slapped on by them. I tell my mom and dad that i've been called fat and my dad ignore's me and continues whatever he's doing. I'm getting to the point again where i'm losing my temper and emotions right on the spot. I can't be bipolar cause it has to run in the family and my mom says i don't have it. People get mad at me when i don't laugh at their jokes when they expect me too cause i really don't listen. But when i say something funny they roll their eyes and give me mean looks. I don't even want to be around people that much. I just want to be outside in the fresh air during school but it's high school so their's no outside time. I also fake smile's at people to make them happy. But i just hurt on the inside. I just want advice.  Hi there. I'm sure you have people who care about you at school, just sometimes it's hard to see it. Dear, you have to eat. I assure you, you're not fat. (smexy isn't necessarily a bad thing)  You have to understand, that people say things just because they can, or to make themselves feel better. Never give them that opportunity, just ignore them. When you're about to lose your temper, think of something that makes you really happy.  If you need someone to talk to, you have your guidance consular, trust me I have social anxiety, and reallly hate talking about my problems, I find it easier for me, to message them. It's their job to listen, but not only that, they really care for all of their students. Talking helps, believe me.
reply 1 day
jordand08
"lion2a3" wrote:its beacause well people at shcool act like your friends but know deep inside i just dont have friendsand then theres bullies some picks on me for no the only place i can be myself KW so should i do suidce also im 11 No Ma'am you shouldn't. Things happen for a reason, normally to make others stronger. Trust me, nothing is worth taking your own life. If you need to talk I'm here, however I would suggest you talking to an adult.  Friends come and go. you have family, and if not, you have me, Trust me, it's not worth it. please, don't. 
reply 1 day

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...