Comments

Vegetarian Vs. Vegan

There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know may choose to not eat certain animals and or animal products. There are some major differences in diet to be taken into consideration if you’re thinking of being vegetarian or vegan, so it’s a good idea to learn the difference between the two. Find out more in Vegetarians versus Vegans! Back to Article

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-08-14 10:20:55 -0700

i ain't either

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-08-13 09:37:10 -0700

I'm a vegetarian, but i would never become a vegan because you have to give up chocolate. Frown Nose

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-10 12:12:56 -0700

I could loose weight!

Skipley
Skipley wrote:
2014-08-10 09:53:38 -0700

I'm thinking about becoming vegetarian. I feel super bad for the animals...

Cataclysm_Destruct

are
too
tasty

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-08-10 07:49:12 -0700

I was considering becoming a vegetarian last summer but my grandma was mad at me.

Szaskia
Szaskia wrote:
2014-08-10 01:09:50 -0700

Cool I went vegetarian the went off it

vampirewitch
vampirewitch wrote:
2014-08-10 00:41:06 -0700

Me too, I'm vegetarian and I don't eat fish either....

Melancholic
Melancholic wrote:
2014-08-10 00:35:07 -0700

I am both but I don't eat fish food

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2014-08-09 21:53:51 -0700

God gave us animals for food, and for pets.

JCat19
JCat19 wrote:
2014-08-09 21:50:05 -0700

I'm both

vampirewitch
vampirewitch wrote:
2014-08-09 21:49:54 -0700

I've always been a vegetarian since the day I was born! But both my parents aren't, I'm the only vegetarian in my family....

Emme150
Emme150 wrote:
2014-08-09 21:46:21 -0700

I wish I could be vegetarian or vegan but I LOVE BACON AND I CANT HELP IT

Cvddles
Cvddles wrote:
2014-08-09 21:40:56 -0700

Im a vegan .-.

-Broken_Soul
-Broken_Soul wrote:
2014-08-09 21:27:06 -0700

I've been a vegetarian for over a year. c:

obey_oreos
obey_oreos wrote:
2014-03-22 09:41:41 -0700

I could never be vegetarian or vegan. I flipping love meat o-o

Cupcake Swag2
Cupcake Swag2 wrote:
2014-01-01 15:12:50 -0800

i dont know.. i like meat but...

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-06 08:34:51 -0800

Im a vegetarian :P

Vegetable_poll

What do you think is the most delicious veggie?

• Broccoli
  • Zucchini
  • Cucumber
  • Bell Pepper

Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.
Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...
I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been able to ask m...
Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for ...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: