Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Vegetarian Vs. Vegan

There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know may choose to not eat certain animals and or animal products. There are some major differences in diet to be taken into consideration if you’re thinking of being vegetarian or vegan, so it’s a good idea to learn the difference between the two. Find out more in Vegetarians versus Vegans! Back to Article

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-08-14 10:20:55 -0700

i ain't either

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-08-13 09:37:10 -0700

I'm a vegetarian, but i would never become a vegan because you have to give up chocolate. Frown Nose

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-10 12:12:56 -0700

I could loose weight!

Skipley
Skipley wrote:
2014-08-10 09:53:38 -0700

I'm thinking about becoming vegetarian. I feel super bad for the animals...

Cataclysm_Destruct

are
too
tasty

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-08-10 07:49:12 -0700

I was considering becoming a vegetarian last summer but my grandma was mad at me.

Szaskia
Szaskia wrote:
2014-08-10 01:09:50 -0700

Cool I went vegetarian the went off it

vampirewitch
vampirewitch wrote:
2014-08-10 00:41:06 -0700

Me too, I'm vegetarian and I don't eat fish either....

Melancholic
Melancholic wrote:
2014-08-10 00:35:07 -0700

I am both but I don't eat fish food

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2014-08-09 21:53:51 -0700

God gave us animals for food, and for pets.

JCat19
JCat19 wrote:
2014-08-09 21:50:05 -0700

I'm both

vampirewitch
vampirewitch wrote:
2014-08-09 21:49:54 -0700

I've always been a vegetarian since the day I was born! But both my parents aren't, I'm the only vegetarian in my family....

Emme150
Emme150 wrote:
2014-08-09 21:46:21 -0700

I wish I could be vegetarian or vegan but I LOVE BACON AND I CANT HELP IT

Cvddles
Cvddles wrote:
2014-08-09 21:40:56 -0700

Im a vegan .-.

-Broken_Soul
-Broken_Soul wrote:
2014-08-09 21:27:06 -0700

I've been a vegetarian for over a year. c:

obey_oreos
obey_oreos wrote:
2014-03-22 09:41:41 -0700

I could never be vegetarian or vegan. I flipping love meat o-o

Cupcake Swag2
Cupcake Swag2 wrote:
2014-01-01 15:12:50 -0800

i dont know.. i like meat but...

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-06 08:34:51 -0800

Im a vegetarian :P

Vegetable_poll

What do you think is the most delicious veggie?

• Broccoli
  • Zucchini
  • Cucumber
  • Bell Pepper

Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.
Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...
I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been able to ask m...
Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for ...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend