Comments

Vegetarian Vs. Vegan

There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know may choose to not eat certain animals and or animal products. There are some major differences in diet to be taken into consideration if you’re thinking of being vegetarian or vegan, so it’s a good idea to learn the difference between the two. Find out more in Vegetarians versus Vegans! Back to Article

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-08-14 10:20:55 -0700

i ain't either

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-08-13 09:37:10 -0700

I'm a vegetarian, but i would never become a vegan because you have to give up chocolate. Frown Nose

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-10 12:12:56 -0700

I could loose weight!

Skipley
Skipley wrote:
2014-08-10 09:53:38 -0700

I'm thinking about becoming vegetarian. I feel super bad for the animals...

Cataclysm_Destruct

are
too
tasty

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-08-10 07:49:12 -0700

I was considering becoming a vegetarian last summer but my grandma was mad at me.

Szaskia
Szaskia wrote:
2014-08-10 01:09:50 -0700

Cool I went vegetarian the went off it

vampirewitch
vampirewitch wrote:
2014-08-10 00:41:06 -0700

Me too, I'm vegetarian and I don't eat fish either....

Melancholic
Melancholic wrote:
2014-08-10 00:35:07 -0700

I am both but I don't eat fish food

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2014-08-09 21:53:51 -0700

God gave us animals for food, and for pets.

JCat19
JCat19 wrote:
2014-08-09 21:50:05 -0700

I'm both

vampirewitch
vampirewitch wrote:
2014-08-09 21:49:54 -0700

I've always been a vegetarian since the day I was born! But both my parents aren't, I'm the only vegetarian in my family....

Emme150
Emme150 wrote:
2014-08-09 21:46:21 -0700

I wish I could be vegetarian or vegan but I LOVE BACON AND I CANT HELP IT

Cvddles
Cvddles wrote:
2014-08-09 21:40:56 -0700

Im a vegan .-.

-Broken_Soul
-Broken_Soul wrote:
2014-08-09 21:27:06 -0700

I've been a vegetarian for over a year. c:

obey_oreos
obey_oreos wrote:
2014-03-22 09:41:41 -0700

I could never be vegetarian or vegan. I flipping love meat o-o

Cupcake Swag2
Cupcake Swag2 wrote:
2014-01-01 15:12:50 -0800

i dont know.. i like meat but...

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-06 08:34:51 -0800

Im a vegetarian :P

Vegetable_poll

What do you think is the most delicious veggie?

• Broccoli
  • Zucchini
  • Cucumber
  • Bell Pepper

Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.
Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...
I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been able to ask m...
Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour