Comments

How to Dress for your Zodiac Sign: Libra

Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how to dress for your Zodiac sign! Back to Article

totori
totori wrote:
2014-08-15 11:52:14 -0700

Me is Libra....... ^^

wildfirewolf
wildfirewolf wrote:
2014-07-25 01:55:12 -0700

creepily me to im libra and i dont really care about fashion much Asleep

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-12 16:13:21 -0700

I Don't get why people would wanna dress for
their zodiac sign?

hanna007
hanna007 wrote:
2014-07-11 04:22:37 -0700

nicee

mitsurukirijo
mitsurukirijo wrote:
2014-07-06 06:24:52 -0700

i'm a libra but i usally wear whatever i don't really care about fashion but i'm a girly girl so i like wearing skirts and dresses

KyoyaLuv
KyoyaLuv wrote:
2014-07-06 03:02:17 -0700

cute!!

GuitarChick929
GuitarChick929 wrote:
2014-06-01 15:31:54 -0700

Yeah, nooooo. I'm more of a t-shirt, basketball shorts, nike socks, and tennis shoes or vans girl /: I hate my legs and short or tight clothes make me uncomfortable /.\

animefreakXD

kikiyo655 wrote:
2013-06-06 05:50:45 -0700

I have Libra I am her

THG247
THG247 wrote:
2013-05-01 16:33:23 -0700

WOAH! I have the same zodiac sigh=n as Kim Kardashin!

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2013-03-12 23:01:57 -0700

But I have the same zodiac sign as Avril Levine yay!!!! Big Grin

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2013-03-12 23:01:19 -0700

But I have the same zodiac sign as Arbil Levine yay!!!! Big Grin

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-12-19 13:55:00 -0800

im libra and im nice and girly ewww

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 14:50:24 -0800

I'm Capricorn!!!

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2012-11-05 18:02:27 -0800

i am i libra and my style is egdy

jjtjp2020
jjtjp2020 wrote:
2012-10-21 15:11:55 -0700

im leo

Mandyglam
Mandyglam wrote:
2012-10-20 15:15:30 -0700

I'm an Aquarius........

PixieTulip!
PixieTulip! wrote:
2012-10-18 10:11:52 -0700

I'm a capricon but i like this article xD !

Who's The Goddess Of Love?

• Cupid.
  • Aphrodite.
  • Artemis.
  • Atlanta.

Micro_horoscope micro
Pumpkin carving and Halloween are on the horizon. Find out what October has in store for you in K...
Micro_hairpersonalitymicro
Your hair is one of the first things people notice about you. Is your hairstyle sending the right...
Micro_duff_micro
Hilary Duff is all grown up now! She's been in the public eye since she was a little kid and it's...
Micro_greek-mythology-micro
In Greek mythology, harpies were hungry, dirty creatures who stole food, objects and even people....

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT