Comments

How to Dress for your Zodiac Sign: Libra

Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how to dress for your Zodiac sign! Back to Article

wildfirewolf
wildfirewolf wrote:
2014-07-25 01:55:12 -0700

creepily me to im libra and i dont really care about fashion much Asleep

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-12 16:13:21 -0700

I Don't get why people would wanna dress for
their zodiac sign?

hanna007
hanna007 wrote:
2014-07-11 04:22:37 -0700

nicee

mitsurukirijo
mitsurukirijo wrote:
2014-07-06 06:24:52 -0700

i'm a libra but i usally wear whatever i don't really care about fashion but i'm a girly girl so i like wearing skirts and dresses

KyoyaLuv
KyoyaLuv wrote:
2014-07-06 03:02:17 -0700

cute!!

GuitarChick929
GuitarChick929 wrote:
2014-06-01 15:31:54 -0700

Yeah, nooooo. I'm more of a t-shirt, basketball shorts, nike socks, and tennis shoes or vans girl /: I hate my legs and short or tight clothes make me uncomfortable /.\

animefreakXD

kikiyo655 wrote:
2013-06-06 05:50:45 -0700

I have Libra I am her

THG247
THG247 wrote:
2013-05-01 16:33:23 -0700

WOAH! I have the same zodiac sigh=n as Kim Kardashin!

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2013-03-12 23:01:57 -0700

But I have the same zodiac sign as Avril Levine yay!!!! Big Grin

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2013-03-12 23:01:19 -0700

But I have the same zodiac sign as Arbil Levine yay!!!! Big Grin

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-12-19 13:55:00 -0800

im libra and im nice and girly ewww

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 14:50:24 -0800

I'm Capricorn!!!

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2012-11-05 18:02:27 -0800

i am i libra and my style is egdy

jjtjp2020
jjtjp2020 wrote:
2012-10-21 15:11:55 -0700

im leo

Mandyglam
Mandyglam wrote:
2012-10-20 15:15:30 -0700

I'm an Aquarius........

PixieTulip!
PixieTulip! wrote:
2012-10-18 10:11:52 -0700

I'm a capricon but i like this article xD !

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-10-18 10:10:34 -0700

Rats, I am still a Pisces

Who's The Goddess Of Love?

• Cupid.
  • Aphrodite.
  • Artemis.
  • Atlanta.

Micro_horoscope micro
Pumpkin carving and Halloween are on the horizon. Find out what October has in store for you in K...
Micro_hairpersonalitymicro
Your hair is one of the first things people notice about you. Is your hairstyle sending the right...
Micro_duff_micro
Hilary Duff is all grown up now! She's been in the public eye since she was a little kid and it's...
Micro_greek-mythology-micro
In Greek mythology, harpies were hungry, dirty creatures who stole food, objects and even people....

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.