Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

How to Dress for your Zodiac Sign: Libra

Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how to dress for your Zodiac sign! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

wildfirewolf
wildfirewolf wrote:
2014-07-25 01:55:12 -0700

creepily me to im libra and i dont really care about fashion much Asleep

report
Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-12 16:13:21 -0700

I Don't get why people would wanna dress for
their zodiac sign?

report
hanna007
hanna007 wrote:
2014-07-11 04:22:37 -0700

nicee

report
mitsurukirijo
mitsurukirijo wrote:
2014-07-06 06:24:52 -0700

i'm a libra but i usally wear whatever i don't really care about fashion but i'm a girly girl so i like wearing skirts and dresses

report
KyoyaLuv
KyoyaLuv wrote:
2014-07-06 03:02:17 -0700

cute!!

report
GuitarChick929
GuitarChick929 wrote:
2014-06-01 15:31:54 -0700

Yeah, nooooo. I'm more of a t-shirt, basketball shorts, nike socks, and tennis shoes or vans girl /: I hate my legs and short or tight clothes make me uncomfortable /.\

report
animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2014-05-11 20:25:07 -0700

Imma Libra and normally just wear a t-shirt Frustrated

report
loveable234
loveable234 wrote:
2013-11-14 13:52:36 -0800

nice

report
Moon_Walker
Moon_Walker wrote:
2013-08-05 21:43:07 -0700

I'm a Libra and these styles are SO NOT ME lol

report
kikiyo655
kikiyo655 wrote:
2013-06-06 05:50:45 -0700

I have Libra I am her

report
THG247
THG247 wrote:
2013-05-01 16:33:23 -0700

WOAH! I have the same zodiac sigh=n as Kim Kardashin!

report
Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2013-03-12 23:01:57 -0700

But I have the same zodiac sign as Avril Levine yay!!!! Big Grin

report
Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2013-03-12 23:01:19 -0700

But I have the same zodiac sign as Arbil Levine yay!!!! Big Grin

report
Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-12-19 13:55:00 -0800

im libra and im nice and girly ewww

report
Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 14:50:24 -0800

I'm Capricorn!!!

report
nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2012-11-05 18:02:27 -0800

i am i libra and my style is egdy

report
jjtjp2020
jjtjp2020 wrote:
2012-10-21 15:11:55 -0700

im leo

report
Mandyglam
Mandyglam wrote:
2012-10-20 15:15:30 -0700

I'm an Aquarius........

report
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip! wrote:
2012-10-18 10:11:52 -0700

I'm a capricon but i like this article xD !

report
allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-10-18 10:10:34 -0700

Rats, I am still a Pisces

report
back to story
F1039654915031

Who's The Goddess Of Love?

  • Cupid.
  • Aphrodite.
  • Artemis.
  • Atlanta.

related stories

Micro_horoscope micro
Pumpkin carving and Halloween are on the horizon. Find out what October has in store for you in K...
Micro_hairpersonalitymicro
Your hair is one of the first things people notice about you. Is your hairstyle sending the right...
Micro_duff_micro
Hilary Duff is all grown up now! She's been in the public eye since she was a little kid and it's...
Micro_greek-mythology-micro
In Greek mythology, harpies were hungry, dirty creatures who stole food, objects and even people....

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes