Survivor 5 Thailand - Episode 8
So you watched episode eight and got a lil more insight on the remaining Survivors. Do ya think you know em well enough to pick wholl be voted out on the next episode of Survivor Thailand?
Somehow, even with a new Immunity Challenge and a surprising Tribal Council vote, the CBS reality show, Survivor 5 Thailand - episode eight, ends up being a snore-fest.
It was a long, boring first half hour, with no Reward Challenge and not even one argument. The only action (if you could call it that,) is when Jan Gentry cries about the dead chicken and Ken Stafford complains about Chuay Gahn peeing in the cave. When it comes to the Immunity Challenge, Jeff Probst still doesn't merge the tribes. So, Sook Jai competes against Chuay Gahn in a challenge called Breathing Space. Each tribe member has to breath underwater through a bamboo snorkel. The team with the most combined minutes underwater wins immunity. All of Chuay Gahn's members do well underwater, especially Brian, and Chuay Gahn snags Immunity for the fourth time in a row. After an emotional day, Penny, Ken and Jake vote out Erin Collins and she becomes the first member of the jury.
Check out our choices for next week's Tribal Council...
- Penny Ramsey - is trying too hard to kiss everyone's sandy butt lately. It probably won't be long before Ken Stafford and Jake Billingsly start seeing through her like Chuay Gahn already have.
Ken Stafford - is a threat to everyone because of his strength and his brain power. Ken's also not making any friends by complaining all the time. The rest of Sook Jai could decide that Erin was right when she said the game is wearing on Ken Stafford, and decide to retire him to the jury.
Jan Gentry and Helen Glover
- Jan Gentry - is weeping over dead animals again. Between her pet cemetery and her lack of physical ability, Jan will probably get the boot if Chuay Gahn looses the next Immunity Challenge.
- Helen Glover - thinks she's Betty Crocker all of a sudden. The tough-as-nails Navy swim instructor is now reciting every recipe she's ever seen in a cookbook and annoying all her hungry tribemates. Unless Helen finds a way to start cooking up some of these tasty treats, she may get her torch snuffed out.
Last week we predicted that either Ken Stafford or Penny Ramsey would get the boot this week. Well, we were wrong about the tribes merging and, for the first time, neither of our choices were axed at Tribal Council. Here's what you thought:
Sook Jai:Penny Ramsey: 85%
Ken Stafford: 14%
- Survivor 5 Thailand - Episode 7
- Survivor 5 Thailand - Episode 6
- Survivor 5 Thailand - Episode 5