Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Wants Me To Diet

Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me to stop eating so much rubbish and to get more exercise. I'm not overweight, but I've taken a real hit on my self confidence and I can't help comparing myself to my mates who are really skinny. What can I do? Back to Article

fluttershy500
fluttershy500 wrote:
2014-05-01 18:54:08 -0700

i have some one living with me and we can only eat glutien food with her in the house i am not liking this way in our houseFrown

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 21:13:43 -0800

do some sports eat an apple drink water and on eat junk food like 3 times a week

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-06-30 10:47:35 -0700

Just get up and start moving. Even going with
your friends to the town or going to the park is
exercise. Do some kind of exercise you'll enjoy so
it's easier to stick to a routine!

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-19 02:57:12 -0700

My Mum dosent care if get fat so your lucky that your mum want you to go on diet

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 02:53:41 -0700

you need a frozen yogurt

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:52:44 -0700

*gives lays*

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-05-04 17:05:24 -0700

you worry about that when your like 20 or somthing smile

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-25 18:36:23 -0700

i know what u mean,my mom's on my case 2! it isn't 2 hard, just depends on portion control! smile

me4evakisses
me4evakisses wrote:
2013-03-22 17:04:30 -0700

I am 67 pounds and am 9 yrs. old and have been eating healthy for weeks i know it takes more than weeks to become skinnyer but you would think i would go down at least a pound though Confused

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-09 15:45:42 -0800

STAY YOURSELF!

Mindless_Jewel
Mindless_Jewel wrote:
2013-03-08 19:20:31 -0800

umm u should to stay healthy but dont let nobody jon u tho

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-03-08 19:18:57 -0800

U jus be u

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-08 08:09:03 -0800

my mom don't care what I eat sooo.........

banana299
banana299 wrote:
2013-01-04 19:21:39 -0800

my mom thinks im too skinny so she makes me eat everything

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-31 23:11:39 -0800

Everybody doese that if they fell like theyre eating too musch they comparie them to bigger ppl i used to do that u jst got to get over it and luv yourself or fell bad evry day and eat more and lisson to your mum your parent know whats best for you nuthins wrong wit dat

partyanyx

Just egnore hersmile

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 14:53:43 -0800

im not perfect either

Poll

What Keeps the Doctor Away?

• A scary mask.
  • An apple a day.
  • A bag of potato chips.
  • A note from your mom.

Micro_deardish-bingeeating-micro
Food Machine asks: Lately, I can’t stop eating. When I wake up in the morning, food is the first ...
Micro_vegetarian-micro
There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_a micro
Losing weight is probably the trickiest trick in the book. It is so tricky because all of us are ...

blakbutterfly
That's just how sisters are. They would grow up and change their ways and do remember, whatever they do, how much they annoy you, they still love you and this is how usually kids show their love to someone they feel close to. Yes, they feel close to you and annoys you because they know you would tolerate them. It's their way and be proud of the fact that they consider you close enough to annoy! I would be more than glad if my sister annoys me. And even though my sister is just a month old, she's pretty hilariously good and annoying her and sometimes, I reciprocate her behavior towards me. She pretty hilarious and intelligent for a month old baby!
disney princess
She is quite young, but you should start taming her a little from now. She might become better when she grows up,but what if she doesn't? you can tell your parents about this, with a priof, yes.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"jordand08" wrote: "LiviMimiLivi" wrote: I have a little sister she is four and she is so annoying! She is sassy, too. She acts like she's a teen! She is a devil when our parents aren't around. But an 'angel' when adults are around, she makes animal noises and acts like she is a small innocent thing. PLEASE HELP ME FROM THIS!!!!!! Well, she is four, and that's how little one's act.  ^This, and also I believe she'll start behaving better as she gets older.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"CandyDreamer" wrote:My parents are only strict when they need to be. This.
syedarabia
syedarabia posted in Friends:
i think friend is a gift of a god...........it is the best gift for ever...........i like my friends...........               may allah always happy my friends......