Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Wants Me To Diet

Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me to stop eating so much rubbish and to get more exercise. I'm not overweight, but I've taken a real hit on my self confidence and I can't help comparing myself to my mates who are really skinny. What can I do? Back to Article

fluttershy500
fluttershy500 wrote:
2014-05-01 18:54:08 -0700

i have some one living with me and we can only eat glutien food with her in the house i am not liking this way in our houseFrown

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 21:13:43 -0800

do some sports eat an apple drink water and on eat junk food like 3 times a week

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-06-30 10:47:35 -0700

Just get up and start moving. Even going with
your friends to the town or going to the park is
exercise. Do some kind of exercise you'll enjoy so
it's easier to stick to a routine!

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-19 02:57:12 -0700

My Mum dosent care if get fat so your lucky that your mum want you to go on diet

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 02:53:41 -0700

you need a frozen yogurt

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:52:44 -0700

*gives lays*

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-05-04 17:05:24 -0700

you worry about that when your like 20 or somthing smile

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-25 18:36:23 -0700

i know what u mean,my mom's on my case 2! it isn't 2 hard, just depends on portion control! smile

me4evakisses
me4evakisses wrote:
2013-03-22 17:04:30 -0700

I am 67 pounds and am 9 yrs. old and have been eating healthy for weeks i know it takes more than weeks to become skinnyer but you would think i would go down at least a pound though Confused

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-09 15:45:42 -0800

STAY YOURSELF!

Mindless_Jewel
Mindless_Jewel wrote:
2013-03-08 19:20:31 -0800

umm u should to stay healthy but dont let nobody jon u tho

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-03-08 19:18:57 -0800

U jus be u

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-08 08:09:03 -0800

my mom don't care what I eat sooo.........

banana299
banana299 wrote:
2013-01-04 19:21:39 -0800

my mom thinks im too skinny so she makes me eat everything

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-31 23:11:39 -0800

Everybody doese that if they fell like theyre eating too musch they comparie them to bigger ppl i used to do that u jst got to get over it and luv yourself or fell bad evry day and eat more and lisson to your mum your parent know whats best for you nuthins wrong wit dat

partyanyx

Just egnore hersmile

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 14:53:43 -0800

im not perfect either

Poll

What Keeps the Doctor Away?

• A scary mask.
  • An apple a day.
  • A bag of potato chips.
  • A note from your mom.

Micro_deardish-bingeeating-micro
Food Machine asks: Lately, I can’t stop eating. When I wake up in the morning, food is the first ...
Micro_vegetarian-micro
There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_a micro
Losing weight is probably the trickiest trick in the book. It is so tricky because all of us are ...

zee120
zee120 posted in Friends:
you are so true u just lifted up my spirit(;
ginnygator
Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
ya but that isn't quite what I am saying I was just saying that all u really have to do is just be your self to make friends but if you aren't being yourself then they will be thinking that u r someone else and just get the wrong idea!! anyway thx for posting!!
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Yep, being yourself is very important especially with friends. Though remember you're going to have different attitudes towards different people, and that doesn't mean you're fake.
ginnygator
You should speak to them, say " I heard you when you two had your fight  and I heard every word, I need to know what is happening between you guys". That will let them no that you are worried about them. They will probably say " That is none of your concern" or "We are discussing it". You should then say "I am part of this family to and I deserve to know" or "You two need to talk about it right here then, because I need to know what is happening right now". That is the best advice that I can give you.