Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Wants Me To Diet

Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me to stop eating so much rubbish and to get more exercise. I'm not overweight, but I've taken a real hit on my self confidence and I can't help comparing myself to my mates who are really skinny. What can I do? Back to Article

fluttershy500
fluttershy500 wrote:
2014-05-01 18:54:08 -0700

i have some one living with me and we can only eat glutien food with her in the house i am not liking this way in our houseFrown

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 21:13:43 -0800

do some sports eat an apple drink water and on eat junk food like 3 times a week

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-06-30 10:47:35 -0700

Just get up and start moving. Even going with
your friends to the town or going to the park is
exercise. Do some kind of exercise you'll enjoy so
it's easier to stick to a routine!

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-19 02:57:12 -0700

My Mum dosent care if get fat so your lucky that your mum want you to go on diet

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 02:53:41 -0700

you need a frozen yogurt

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:52:44 -0700

*gives lays*

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-05-04 17:05:24 -0700

you worry about that when your like 20 or somthing smile

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-25 18:36:23 -0700

i know what u mean,my mom's on my case 2! it isn't 2 hard, just depends on portion control! smile

me4evakisses
me4evakisses wrote:
2013-03-22 17:04:30 -0700

I am 67 pounds and am 9 yrs. old and have been eating healthy for weeks i know it takes more than weeks to become skinnyer but you would think i would go down at least a pound though Confused

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-09 15:45:42 -0800

STAY YOURSELF!

Mindless_Jewel
Mindless_Jewel wrote:
2013-03-08 19:20:31 -0800

umm u should to stay healthy but dont let nobody jon u tho

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-03-08 19:18:57 -0800

U jus be u

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-08 08:09:03 -0800

my mom don't care what I eat sooo.........

banana299
banana299 wrote:
2013-01-04 19:21:39 -0800

my mom thinks im too skinny so she makes me eat everything

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-31 23:11:39 -0800

Everybody doese that if they fell like theyre eating too musch they comparie them to bigger ppl i used to do that u jst got to get over it and luv yourself or fell bad evry day and eat more and lisson to your mum your parent know whats best for you nuthins wrong wit dat

partyanyx

Just egnore hersmile

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 14:53:43 -0800

im not perfect either

Poll

What Keeps the Doctor Away?

• A scary mask.
  • An apple a day.
  • A bag of potato chips.
  • A note from your mom.

Micro_deardish-bingeeating-micro
Food Machine asks: Lately, I can’t stop eating. When I wake up in the morning, food is the first ...
Micro_vegetarian-micro
There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_a micro
Losing weight is probably the trickiest trick in the book. It is so tricky because all of us are ...

Cataclysm_Destruct
I'd also shift the blame onto the parents. It's disgusting and appalling to know that parents don't care about their own child's wellbeing.
reply about 1 hour
katieee123_
katieee123_ posted in Friends:
"Charulata" wrote: "katieee123_" wrote: I'm not going to judge her, it was most likely her parents fault. Poor girl. I'm sorry , But I don't think it's her parents fault. Her parents didn't tell her do anything with anyone , She did. Her parents isn't involved in this case!!  She's 13. Kids that age base some of their decisions off of what their parents say. Her parents should have told her what's right and what's wrong, which they most likely didn't do since apparently they didn't care.
SpecialProblem
SpecialProblem posted in Friends:
how are you helping me at all :/
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
A red tee and three fourths.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"9bella" wrote:You could invite another friend to walk with you guys. thanks for the comment