Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Wants Me To Diet

Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me to stop eating so much rubbish and to get more exercise. I'm not overweight, but I've taken a real hit on my self confidence and I can't help comparing myself to my mates who are really skinny. What can I do? Back to Article

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 21:13:43 -0800

do some sports eat an apple drink water and on eat junk food like 3 times a week

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-06-30 10:47:35 -0700

Just get up and start moving. Even going with
your friends to the town or going to the park is
exercise. Do some kind of exercise you'll enjoy so
it's easier to stick to a routine!

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-19 02:57:12 -0700

My Mum dosent care if get fat so your lucky that your mum want you to go on diet

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 02:53:41 -0700

you need a frozen yogurt

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:52:44 -0700

*gives lays*

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-05-04 17:05:24 -0700

you worry about that when your like 20 or somthing smile

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-25 18:36:23 -0700

i know what u mean,my mom's on my case 2! it isn't 2 hard, just depends on portion control! smile

me4evakisses
me4evakisses wrote:
2013-03-22 17:04:30 -0700

I am 67 pounds and am 9 yrs. old and have been eating healthy for weeks i know it takes more than weeks to become skinnyer but you would think i would go down at least a pound though Confused

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-09 15:45:42 -0800

STAY YOURSELF!

Mindless_Jewel
Mindless_Jewel wrote:
2013-03-08 19:20:31 -0800

umm u should to stay healthy but dont let nobody jon u tho

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-03-08 19:18:57 -0800

U jus be u

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-08 08:09:03 -0800

my mom don't care what I eat sooo.........

banana299
banana299 wrote:
2013-01-04 19:21:39 -0800

my mom thinks im too skinny so she makes me eat everything

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-31 23:11:39 -0800

Everybody doese that if they fell like theyre eating too musch they comparie them to bigger ppl i used to do that u jst got to get over it and luv yourself or fell bad evry day and eat more and lisson to your mum your parent know whats best for you nuthins wrong wit dat

partyanyx

alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 14:53:43 -0800

im not perfect either

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-11-23 22:48:24 -0800

No 1 pressures me to do anything they think I'm perfect just the way I am (not true) but I think everyone has their own flaws including me.

Poll

What Keeps the Doctor Away?

• A scary mask.
  • An apple a day.
  • A bag of potato chips.
  • A note from your mom.

Micro_deardish-bingeeating-micro
Food Machine asks: Lately, I can’t stop eating. When I wake up in the morning, food is the first ...
Micro_vegetarian-micro
There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_a micro
Losing weight is probably the trickiest trick in the book. It is so tricky because all of us are ...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....