Comments

Stylin’ with Miley Cyrus

The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has, in recent years, shown a penchant for shaking up good-girl expectations. Back to Article

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-19 07:30:23 -0800

she was pretty b4........wat happened miley? u r no longer a role model but a disgrace and a shame to those who once loved u!

king_vanna
king_vanna wrote:
2013-11-12 17:27:02 -0800

she was pretty before she cute her hair

king_vanna
king_vanna wrote:
2013-11-12 17:27:02 -0800

she was pretty before she cute her hair

flameriver
flameriver wrote:
2013-11-12 16:23:57 -0800

Britney Spears even said she needs to go back to her old self! What is wrong with you Miley Cyrus!

wolfiegal

starfall778963 wrote:
2013-11-11 12:09:07 -0800

i agree

crazy t-boy
crazy t-boy wrote:
2013-11-11 11:07:01 -0800

Lol same but I like the new one coz she shows her true colourz

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-11-11 08:11:57 -0800

I liked her hair when it was curled, like in that picture above. She looked so pretty and more professional

walanghanang
walanghanang wrote:
2013-11-11 08:08:19 -0800

yah, i totally think this new miley is not tht cul i adored the old miley

Dianira123
Dianira123 wrote:
2013-11-11 07:49:54 -0800

lol, her style now is crazy, but i liked the old miley

zainah3

Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-11 07:35:22 -0800

Ol

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-11-11 07:34:44 -0800

One a kitten now a lion , can smack her into old Miley .............PLZ Confused

Miley-poll

Do you like Miley's new hairstyle?

• Love it!
  • On her, yes

Micro_anne-mic
Batman's lady Catwoman changes her look
Micro_miley cyrus-micro
Miley Cyrus shot to teen stardom as Hannah Montana, and proved herself as both a singing sensatio...
Micro_chloe moretz-george-mic
Our Hollywood hair guru tells you how to get Chloe's lovely locks
Micro_color-mixc
Hollywood hair guru George Caroll tells you how to create Jennifer Lawrence’s many fab hair fanta...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!