Comments

Stylin’ with Miley Cyrus

The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has, in recent years, shown a penchant for shaking up good-girl expectations. Back to Article

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-19 07:30:23 -0800

she was pretty b4........wat happened miley? u r no longer a role model but a disgrace and a shame to those who once loved u!

king_vanna
king_vanna wrote:
2013-11-12 17:27:02 -0800

she was pretty before she cute her hair

king_vanna
king_vanna wrote:
2013-11-12 17:27:02 -0800

she was pretty before she cute her hair

flameriver
flameriver wrote:
2013-11-12 16:23:57 -0800

Britney Spears even said she needs to go back to her old self! What is wrong with you Miley Cyrus!

wolfiegal

starfall778963 wrote:
2013-11-11 12:09:07 -0800

i agree

crazy t-boy
crazy t-boy wrote:
2013-11-11 11:07:01 -0800

Lol same but I like the new one coz she shows her true colourz

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-11-11 08:11:57 -0800

I liked her hair when it was curled, like in that picture above. She looked so pretty and more professional

walanghanang
walanghanang wrote:
2013-11-11 08:08:19 -0800

yah, i totally think this new miley is not tht cul i adored the old miley

Dianira123
Dianira123 wrote:
2013-11-11 07:49:54 -0800

lol, her style now is crazy, but i liked the old miley

zainah3

Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-11 07:35:22 -0800

Ol

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-11-11 07:34:44 -0800

One a kitten now a lion , can smack her into old Miley .............PLZ Confused

Miley-poll

Do you like Miley's new hairstyle?

• Love it!
  • On her, yes

Micro_anne-mic
Batman's lady Catwoman changes her look
Micro_miley cyrus-micro
Miley Cyrus shot to teen stardom as Hannah Montana, and proved herself as both a singing sensatio...
Micro_chloe moretz-george-mic
Our Hollywood hair guru tells you how to get Chloe's lovely locks
Micro_color-mixc
Hollywood hair guru George Caroll tells you how to create Jennifer Lawrence’s many fab hair fanta...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)