Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Stylin’ with Miley Cyrus

The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has, in recent years, shown a penchant for shaking up good-girl expectations. Back to Article

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-19 07:30:23 -0800

she was pretty b4........wat happened miley? u r no longer a role model but a disgrace and a shame to those who once loved u!

king_vanna
king_vanna wrote:
2013-11-12 17:27:02 -0800

she was pretty before she cute her hair

king_vanna
king_vanna wrote:
2013-11-12 17:27:02 -0800

she was pretty before she cute her hair

flameriver
flameriver wrote:
2013-11-12 16:23:57 -0800

Britney Spears even said she needs to go back to her old self! What is wrong with you Miley Cyrus!

wolfiegal

starfall778963 wrote:
2013-11-11 12:09:07 -0800

i agree

crazy t-boy
crazy t-boy wrote:
2013-11-11 11:07:01 -0800

Lol same but I like the new one coz she shows her true colourz

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-11-11 08:11:57 -0800

I liked her hair when it was curled, like in that picture above. She looked so pretty and more professional

walanghanang
walanghanang wrote:
2013-11-11 08:08:19 -0800

yah, i totally think this new miley is not tht cul i adored the old miley

Dianira123
Dianira123 wrote:
2013-11-11 07:49:54 -0800

lol, her style now is crazy, but i liked the old miley

zainah3

Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-11 07:35:22 -0800

Ol

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-11-11 07:34:44 -0800

One a kitten now a lion , can smack her into old Miley .............PLZ Confused

Miley-poll

Do you like Miley's new hairstyle?

• Love it!
  • On her, yes

Micro_anne-mic
Batman's lady Catwoman changes her look
Micro_miley cyrus-micro
Miley Cyrus shot to teen stardom as Hannah Montana, and proved herself as both a singing sensatio...
Micro_chloe moretz-george-mic
Our Hollywood hair guru tells you how to get Chloe's lovely locks
Micro_color-mixc
Hollywood hair guru George Caroll tells you how to create Jennifer Lawrence’s many fab hair fanta...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.