Comments

Stylin’ with Miley Cyrus

The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has, in recent years, shown a penchant for shaking up good-girl expectations. Back to Article

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-19 07:30:23 -0800

she was pretty b4........wat happened miley? u r no longer a role model but a disgrace and a shame to those who once loved u!

king_vanna
king_vanna wrote:
2013-11-12 17:27:02 -0800

she was pretty before she cute her hair

king_vanna
king_vanna wrote:
2013-11-12 17:27:02 -0800

she was pretty before she cute her hair

flameriver
flameriver wrote:
2013-11-12 16:23:57 -0800

Britney Spears even said she needs to go back to her old self! What is wrong with you Miley Cyrus!

wolfiegal

starfall778963 wrote:
2013-11-11 12:09:07 -0800

i agree

crazy t-boy
crazy t-boy wrote:
2013-11-11 11:07:01 -0800

Lol same but I like the new one coz she shows her true colourz

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-11-11 08:11:57 -0800

I liked her hair when it was curled, like in that picture above. She looked so pretty and more professional

walanghanang
walanghanang wrote:
2013-11-11 08:08:19 -0800

yah, i totally think this new miley is not tht cul i adored the old miley

Dianira123
Dianira123 wrote:
2013-11-11 07:49:54 -0800

lol, her style now is crazy, but i liked the old miley

zainah3

Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-11 07:35:22 -0800

Ol

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-11-11 07:34:44 -0800

One a kitten now a lion , can smack her into old Miley .............PLZ Confused

Miley-poll

Do you like Miley's new hairstyle?

• Love it!