Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Stylin’ with Miley Cyrus

The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has, in recent years, shown a penchant for shaking up good-girl expectations. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-23 16:21:12 -0700

i like her hair long

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-23 12:11:36 -0700

I seriously hate her new hairstyle.Gross.

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-23 12:11:04 -0700

Nice hair

AmandaLovesCookies
AmandaLovesCookies wrote:
2013-05-31 22:15:07 -0700

Manfun you always start something! You started on the Austin one! Get a grip! No one wants to hear you mouth! So gTfo!

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-31 22:14:18 -0700

Thannks

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-31 22:14:17 -0700

Thannks

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-05-31 22:11:19 -0700

To who every said that we would gang up on Manfun needs a piece of sense and humor!
She always starts and she knows it that is why she is just sitting there certainly picking on everything she get her hands on....So you be quiet and just stick too reading and stead of running that trap....
Thanks
~TyonniA

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-31 22:10:06 -0700

Chick nobody got time for you!!

Its_jade(:

Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-31 21:55:48 -0700

Thanks Gavin

harrylover121
harrylover121 wrote:
2013-05-31 21:55:47 -0700

I hate her new hair I wish she still had long brown hair

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-05-31 21:40:49 -0700

ohhh,Please.

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-05-31 21:39:50 -0700

ohhh,Please.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-31 21:33:27 -0700

Yet she gets uglier and uglier...

AmandaLovesCookies
AmandaLovesCookies wrote:
2013-05-31 21:32:05 -0700

Manfun yes you do have issues because of what you said and because of your username! Manfun? I would say alot about that if we wan't on kw!

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-31 21:25:43 -0700

Oh I have issues

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2013-05-31 21:24:22 -0700

Her new look is awesome in my opinion. I like her just because I admire her style.

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-05-31 21:06:00 -0700

for some reason i got the feeling she has the same feeling about some of you..... dont pity..

Miley-poll

Do you like Miley's new hairstyle?

• Love it!