Comments

Mix It Up At Lunch Day!

Mix it Up at Lunch Day started over ten years ago to encourage kids in schools to avoid bullying and discrimination by getting to know each other better in one simple step – sit with someone new at lunch on October 29th! Find out more about Mix it Up at Lunch Day. Back to Article

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-10-29 13:47:48 -0700

I can't sit where I want haha, well I can but like this girl who insists she's my friend (she bullied me that's why I don't like her) and she follows me. I really just want to sit with my crush but bahaha he's a year older than me and he likes to hang out with the """"jocks""""

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-10-29 13:45:56 -0700

Happy Birthday!

EmoSkrillex
EmoSkrillex wrote:
2013-10-29 11:13:49 -0700

I would try this but I go to an online school :1

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-10-25 15:21:45 -0700

and it started the year i was born o.o

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-10-25 15:21:24 -0700

My birthday is Oct 29th O.o

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-10-25 15:02:04 -0700

My school won't let me sit by anyone I want .-.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-25 14:55:47 -0700

O.o

blooface
blooface wrote:
2013-10-25 14:53:47 -0700

My School consular talked about this today and show us how a Dr. Suess video was like this

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-24 19:53:21 -0700

This is exactly what my my school need!

PrincesMerry
PrincesMerry wrote:
2013-10-24 18:25:58 -0700

i need u your mine

bobbywuzhere_2510463
bobbywuzhere_2510463 wrote:
2013-10-24 16:55:38 -0700

lol im too lazy to read :P

waleo15
waleo15 wrote:
2013-10-24 16:50:38 -0700

Oh my gosh we do this at school. We get different colored paper and sit with the people that have the same color paper as us.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-17 15:57:07 -0700

i never sit at the same table

chattypink92

jayluvsya120 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:52:48 -0700

That's extremely cool!! smile

UrbanPlanet
UrbanPlanet wrote:
2013-10-09 14:15:39 -0700

Every school should do this!

diehardemo
diehardemo wrote:
2013-10-09 13:52:01 -0700

wow that's a great idea, many people experience bullying and, if this is a way to prevent it from happening then this idea is awesome

Glamorous_Madison
Glamorous_Madison wrote:
2013-10-09 13:04:22 -0700

That's really cool!

Clique_poll

Do you ever try to socialize outside your clique at school?

Micro_bullying-micro
October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month, a month where communities can band toget...
Micro_deardish-bullied-micro
Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or t...
Micro_world suicide prevention day-micro
Depression and mental health are important issues that all too often get swept aside or ignored, ...
Micro_racism_micro
KK63 asks: “Everyone in my school is white; I’m like the only one that is dark-skinned and I get ...

Random in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
is that you in the pic?
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
9 c;
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
So anyway and if oyu think to question me then tell me some in a nice way. And i shallnot be rude back. Ok so you've read all my other comments tell me why you disagree.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: It is an attack, because it specifically seeks to discredit people with an opposing viewpoint. Claiming that kids in general are likely to mirror their parents views is fine and valid, however, suggesting that kids with opposing views are most likely mirroring their parents views is a thinly veiled ad hominem.   You know i bet that most of you are just repeating what you parents said, i seriously doubt any of you actually know what your saying. Is what ever your posting really truly what you think? I don't think it is. I don't see where she is only applying this to views opposite of her own. Regardless of her "I am speeking what I truly think" bit, Im sure she'd agree that some on her side of the debate also model their views on the subject from their parents.   It is not stated in the post directly, it is implied based on the context of the post, considering every post that wasn't theirs since the thread was revived, save one, was disagreeing with them. If I was in a thread, and everybody was disagreeing with me, and then I made a post saying that "You know, I bet most of you are just repeating what your parents said" I think it would be rather obvious what my intentions were.  I was not trying to be rude i was speaking my mind and again if you think i'm lying when i say i'm not just copying what my parents said than again fine i truly don't care. But i was not trying to accuse or be rude in any way shape or form. My intentions were that maybe all us kids are not gonna help our world in the future cause if you noticed we're kind of going down hill. My intentions were that you should have your own opinion not say or think what another person told you you should. Speak your own minds instead of copying what another person told you.Tell me how many people would believe one of those stupid weight loss commercials if the person in the commercial was not say a famous or fairly wealthy person. So my intentions were apparently not clear or you took it the wrong way. So tell me what you think and i'll answer your rude comment or just comment that i was wrong and your right. Your intent did not get across, surely I am not the only one who interpreted it the way I did. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not in fact intend to offend anyone, but, it is easily interpreted as deliberately offensive.  I'm worried this is getting off topic now, I think we're done here anyways. I think my point has been made.  As am i.
Teh_Skittlez