Comments

How To: Paperclip Earrings

Need a simple gift or some new jewelry for your wardrobe? Bust out some old paperclips, some simple beading supplies and you’ve got yourself a fresh, fun look. Back to Article

chatboi13

chatboi13 wrote:
2012-11-20 08:56:24 -0800

hell yeathat would hurt

rhi rhi
rhi rhi wrote:
2012-11-20 07:06:25 -0800

That is so gettho! !!!! U can get Waring's for to dollars in a gas station or something

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x

cool idea

ilovegymnastics101
ilovegymnastics101 wrote:
2012-11-06 10:35:52 -0800

Love the cute idea

Flavaflav

What's the funkiest piece of jewelry you've ever seen?

• A large wall clock worn as a necklace.
  • A safety pin neckalce.
  • Lip disks.
  • Toothbrush bracelets.

Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Micro_micro_wallet
Do you need a new wallet? Would you like one that’s the exact pattern, size and color you’ve alwa...
Micro_micro_driftwoodholder
Have you ever had your jewelry in such a tangle you decided to give up untying all the knots and ...
Two of the hottest ways to decorate your body is with crystal body jewels and temporary tattoos. ...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar