Comments

November 2012 Horoscopes

November means presidential elections, Thanksgiving and the beginning of winter. Find out what the month has in store for you in Kidzworld’s November 2012 horoscopes. Back to Article

freshboy32
freshboy32 wrote:
2012-11-04 14:24:28 -0800

i'm a sagittarius sagittarius rule

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-11-04 14:21:42 -0800

I'm a sagittarius

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-11-04 09:36:46 -0800

Dang, I am still a Pisces!!!!

MARRZ32
MARRZ32 wrote:
2012-11-04 07:39:29 -0800

ima cancer

Any1247
Any1247 wrote:
2012-11-03 20:09:13 -0700

Me Pisces!

Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-11-02 09:37:46 -0700

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-11-02 09:37:33 -0700

I am Pisces lol!

So.I.Have.A.Twin! :)
So.I.Have.A.Twin! :) wrote:
2012-11-02 09:10:13 -0700

Wow so i dont have to stop talking to old friends....BTW I'm Virgo...Hmm Makes Sense?

Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-11-02 09:09:03 -0700

go scorpio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-11-01 18:00:57 -0700

Horoscopes are never wrong to me...btw im libra

F1122656192562

What's Your Sign, Baby?

• Aries, Taurus or Gemini.
  • Cancer, Leo or Virgo.
  • Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius.
  • Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^