Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

November 2012 Horoscopes

November means presidential elections, Thanksgiving and the beginning of winter. Find out what the month has in store for you in Kidzworld’s November 2012 horoscopes. Back to Article

freshboy32
freshboy32 wrote:
2012-11-04 14:24:28 -0800

i'm a sagittarius sagittarius rule

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-11-04 14:21:42 -0800

I'm a sagittarius

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-11-04 09:36:46 -0800

Dang, I am still a Pisces!!!!

MARRZ32
MARRZ32 wrote:
2012-11-04 07:39:29 -0800

ima cancer

Any1247
Any1247 wrote:
2012-11-03 20:09:13 -0700

Me Pisces!

Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-11-02 09:37:46 -0700

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-11-02 09:37:33 -0700

I am Pisces lol!

So.I.Have.A.Twin! :)
So.I.Have.A.Twin! :) wrote:
2012-11-02 09:10:13 -0700

Wow so i dont have to stop talking to old friends....BTW I'm Virgo...Hmm Makes Sense?

Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-11-02 09:09:03 -0700

go scorpio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-11-01 18:00:57 -0700

Horoscopes are never wrong to me...btw im libra

F1122656192562

What's Your Sign, Baby?

• Aries, Taurus or Gemini.
  • Cancer, Leo or Virgo.
  • Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius.
  • Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?