Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

November 2012 Horoscopes

November means presidential elections, Thanksgiving and the beginning of winter. Find out what the month has in store for you in Kidzworld’s November 2012 horoscopes. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

freshboy32
freshboy32 wrote:
2012-11-04 14:24:28 -0800

i'm a sagittarius sagittarius rule

report
Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-11-04 14:21:42 -0800

I'm a sagittarius

report
allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-11-04 09:36:46 -0800

Dang, I am still a Pisces!!!!

report
MARRZ32
MARRZ32 wrote:
2012-11-04 07:39:29 -0800

ima cancer

report
Any1247
Any1247 wrote:
2012-11-03 20:09:13 -0700

Me Pisces!

report
Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-11-02 09:37:46 -0700

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

report
Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-11-02 09:37:33 -0700

I am Pisces lol!

report
So.I.Have.A.Twin! :)
So.I.Have.A.Twin! :) wrote:
2012-11-02 09:10:13 -0700

Wow so i dont have to stop talking to old friends....BTW I'm Virgo...Hmm Makes Sense?

report
Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-11-02 09:09:03 -0700

go scorpio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report
designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-11-01 18:00:57 -0700

Horoscopes are never wrong to me...btw im libra

report
back to story
F1122656192562

What's Your Sign, Baby?

  • Aries, Taurus or Gemini.
  • Cancer, Leo or Virgo.
  • Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius.
  • Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

related stories

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes