Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

November 2012 Horoscopes

November means presidential elections, Thanksgiving and the beginning of winter. Find out what the month has in store for you in Kidzworld’s November 2012 horoscopes. Back to Article

freshboy32
freshboy32 wrote:
2012-11-04 14:24:28 -0800

i'm a sagittarius sagittarius rule

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-11-04 14:21:42 -0800

I'm a sagittarius

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-11-04 09:36:46 -0800

Dang, I am still a Pisces!!!!

MARRZ32
MARRZ32 wrote:
2012-11-04 07:39:29 -0800

ima cancer

Any1247
Any1247 wrote:
2012-11-03 20:09:13 -0700

Me Pisces!

Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-11-02 09:37:46 -0700

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-11-02 09:37:33 -0700

I am Pisces lol!

So.I.Have.A.Twin! :)
So.I.Have.A.Twin! :) wrote:
2012-11-02 09:10:13 -0700

Wow so i dont have to stop talking to old friends....BTW I'm Virgo...Hmm Makes Sense?

Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-11-02 09:09:03 -0700

go scorpio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-11-01 18:00:57 -0700

Horoscopes are never wrong to me...btw im libra

F1122656192562

What's Your Sign, Baby?

• Aries, Taurus or Gemini.
  • Cancer, Leo or Virgo.
  • Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius.
  • Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (