Comments

November 2012 Horoscopes

November means presidential elections, Thanksgiving and the beginning of winter. Find out what the month has in store for you in Kidzworld’s November 2012 horoscopes. Back to Article

freshboy32
freshboy32 wrote:
2012-11-04 14:24:28 -0800

i'm a sagittarius sagittarius rule

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-11-04 14:21:42 -0800

I'm a sagittarius

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-11-04 09:36:46 -0800

Dang, I am still a Pisces!!!!

MARRZ32
MARRZ32 wrote:
2012-11-04 07:39:29 -0800

ima cancer

Any1247
Any1247 wrote:
2012-11-03 20:09:13 -0700

Me Pisces!

Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-11-02 09:37:46 -0700

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-11-02 09:37:33 -0700

I am Pisces lol!

So.I.Have.A.Twin! :)
So.I.Have.A.Twin! :) wrote:
2012-11-02 09:10:13 -0700

Wow so i dont have to stop talking to old friends....BTW I'm Virgo...Hmm Makes Sense?

Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-11-02 09:09:03 -0700

go scorpio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-11-01 18:00:57 -0700

Horoscopes are never wrong to me...btw im libra

F1122656192562

What's Your Sign, Baby?

• Aries, Taurus or Gemini.
  • Cancer, Leo or Virgo.
  • Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius.
  • Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....