Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 04:56:42 -0700

Thanks u honey BUN!!
Lmbo

Andie_The_Great
Andie_The_Great wrote:
2013-04-06 04:53:25 -0700

Hahahahahahahahahahaha lmbo yet!!!! I am cracking up my tummy hurts now you are so cute

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 04:51:35 -0700

true true harry styles doesnt know i exist YET!

crazy_tomboy
crazy_tomboy wrote:
2013-04-02 01:02:46 -0700

just don't try and look too hard !! smile
try to understand him and be a good friend , and don't act silly or stupid !!

"BEST OF LUCK" Love

Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-01 19:07:16 -0700

Who me?!

Jakey-boo
Jakey-boo wrote:
2013-04-01 18:59:32 -0700

Who was talking to who??

swaqqa stoopid

you girl wrote:
2013-04-01 18:26:26 -0700

no one care cuz

swaqqa stoopid
swaqqa stoopid wrote:
2013-04-01 18:23:49 -0700

my longest crush without the boy knowing is 6 years i told him last year on his birthday smile ~ he likes me too but has a girlfriend i was mad but i got over it | a little bit |

Jakey-boo
Jakey-boo wrote:
2013-04-01 18:21:57 -0700

U guys have to be freaken kidding me

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-01 17:36:57 -0700

startes with a j and ends with a E
Any clue now?

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-04-01 17:36:05 -0700

never in my life have i gotton GAGA over a boy i think boys are mean but hey everyone has there opinons and plus people say theres a guy just waiting for me so who knows XD

Clueless

Lol

nerdd_monsterr
nerdd_monsterr wrote:
2013-04-01 17:25:22 -0700

heyy

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

kaykay2002