Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

superstar_02
superstar_02 wrote:
2013-02-09 23:45:42 -0800

if he loves you back he will try to pay attention to you and at least learn your name.

pearl_xoxo
pearl_xoxo wrote:
2013-01-19 22:15:27 -0800

sometimes i feel like wow for reals ive had a crush on u for a year n u dont notice me ! what should i do? someone help me.. any beauty tips?.. personialtly tips ..? anything

mambo1616
mambo1616 wrote:
2013-01-11 17:39:52 -0800

but how do u ask him if ur scared to talk to him

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:19:25 -0800

your crush do not kno you exist cause you need to TALK TO HIM do not just ignore him but then what him to talk to you
some peps do that

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2012-12-29 13:14:41 -0800

yea me too

nataliaa:))
nataliaa:)) wrote:
2012-12-29 10:22:59 -0800

My crush now i exist smile

ladybug hug
ladybug hug wrote:
2012-12-29 10:07:04 -0800

frist of all stop flirting just come right out and say "who ever his name is and say ilike you there is no need to be a shamed

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:46:22 -0800

Oh my crush gonna know ima exist cause ima try to do everythang to get her attention

WhiteroseBlackrose10
WhiteroseBlackrose10 wrote:
2012-12-23 22:56:33 -0800

lolz i HAD problems like that but he asked me out and i said yes lolz to u guys out there with problems

banana299
banana299 wrote:
2012-12-20 10:05:27 -0800

my crush knows i like him but he called me cute when it was just me and him then i asked him when he was with his friends if he liked me he started to be rude to me should i be conserned

secretagentman
secretagentman wrote:
2012-12-20 09:55:51 -0800

beutiful

That Faithful Person
That Faithful Person wrote:
2012-12-10 18:36:53 -0800

hey i have the same problem and i need help too i mean he doesnt even know my first name so text me on KW and remind me of your post and we can tlk about it Thnx -macy

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:11:07 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

angelena-hearts
angelena-hearts wrote:
2012-12-10 17:27:54 -0800

Wow that messed up you should just get over him

frikiya
frikiya wrote:
2012-12-10 15:49:56 -0800

Start saying hi to him,just get to be best friends then u can start dating

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2012-12-08 10:14:58 -0800

Then you should get over your crush!

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2012-12-08 10:14:03 -0800

I think you should tell him that it's better for you guys to see other people(you guys are not married right?) but if the boy you like is way out of your league, be happy with what you have and stick with your boyfriend.
I hope this helped smile

tweetybird210
tweetybird210 wrote:
2012-12-05 17:33:17 -0800

But I have a boyfriend

tweetybird210
tweetybird210 wrote:
2012-12-05 17:23:18 -0800

I have a boyfriend and I love him but I also have a crush on someone else wat do I do Frown

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-12-05 07:13:36 -0800

since he doesn't realize you exist you have to be able to be truthful about your feelings from the start. so the best thing to do is tell him and take it day by day.

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.