Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

superstar_02
superstar_02 wrote:
2013-02-09 23:45:42 -0800

if he loves you back he will try to pay attention to you and at least learn your name.

pearl_xoxo
pearl_xoxo wrote:
2013-01-19 22:15:27 -0800

sometimes i feel like wow for reals ive had a crush on u for a year n u dont notice me ! what should i do? someone help me.. any beauty tips?.. personialtly tips ..? anything

mambo1616
mambo1616 wrote:
2013-01-11 17:39:52 -0800

but how do u ask him if ur scared to talk to him

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:19:25 -0800

your crush do not kno you exist cause you need to TALK TO HIM do not just ignore him but then what him to talk to you
some peps do that

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2012-12-29 13:14:41 -0800

yea me too

nataliaa:))
nataliaa:)) wrote:
2012-12-29 10:22:59 -0800

My crush now i exist smile

ladybug hug
ladybug hug wrote:
2012-12-29 10:07:04 -0800

frist of all stop flirting just come right out and say "who ever his name is and say ilike you there is no need to be a shamed

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:46:22 -0800

Oh my crush gonna know ima exist cause ima try to do everythang to get her attention

WhiteroseBlackrose10
WhiteroseBlackrose10 wrote:
2012-12-23 22:56:33 -0800

lolz i HAD problems like that but he asked me out and i said yes lolz to u guys out there with problems

banana299
banana299 wrote:
2012-12-20 10:05:27 -0800

my crush knows i like him but he called me cute when it was just me and him then i asked him when he was with his friends if he liked me he started to be rude to me should i be conserned

secretagentman
secretagentman wrote:
2012-12-20 09:55:51 -0800

beutiful

That Faithful Person
That Faithful Person wrote:
2012-12-10 18:36:53 -0800

hey i have the same problem and i need help too i mean he doesnt even know my first name so text me on KW and remind me of your post and we can tlk about it Thnx -macy

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:11:07 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

angelena-hearts
angelena-hearts wrote:
2012-12-10 17:27:54 -0800

Wow that messed up you should just get over him

frikiya
frikiya wrote:
2012-12-10 15:49:56 -0800

Start saying hi to him,just get to be best friends then u can start dating

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2012-12-08 10:14:58 -0800

Then you should get over your crush!

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2012-12-08 10:14:03 -0800

I think you should tell him that it's better for you guys to see other people(you guys are not married right?) but if the boy you like is way out of your league, be happy with what you have and stick with your boyfriend.
I hope this helped smile

tweetybird210
tweetybird210 wrote:
2012-12-05 17:33:17 -0800

But I have a boyfriend

tweetybird210
tweetybird210 wrote:
2012-12-05 17:23:18 -0800

I have a boyfriend and I love him but I also have a crush on someone else wat do I do Frown

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-12-05 07:13:36 -0800

since he doesn't realize you exist you have to be able to be truthful about your feelings from the start. so the best thing to do is tell him and take it day by day.

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.