Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

superstar_02
superstar_02 wrote:
2013-02-09 23:45:42 -0800

if he loves you back he will try to pay attention to you and at least learn your name.

pearl_xoxo
pearl_xoxo wrote:
2013-01-19 22:15:27 -0800

sometimes i feel like wow for reals ive had a crush on u for a year n u dont notice me ! what should i do? someone help me.. any beauty tips?.. personialtly tips ..? anything

mambo1616
mambo1616 wrote:
2013-01-11 17:39:52 -0800

but how do u ask him if ur scared to talk to him

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:19:25 -0800

your crush do not kno you exist cause you need to TALK TO HIM do not just ignore him but then what him to talk to you
some peps do that

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2012-12-29 13:14:41 -0800

yea me too

nataliaa:))
nataliaa:)) wrote:
2012-12-29 10:22:59 -0800

My crush now i exist smile

ladybug hug
ladybug hug wrote:
2012-12-29 10:07:04 -0800

frist of all stop flirting just come right out and say "who ever his name is and say ilike you there is no need to be a shamed

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:46:22 -0800

Oh my crush gonna know ima exist cause ima try to do everythang to get her attention

WhiteroseBlackrose10
WhiteroseBlackrose10 wrote:
2012-12-23 22:56:33 -0800

lolz i HAD problems like that but he asked me out and i said yes lolz to u guys out there with problems

banana299
banana299 wrote:
2012-12-20 10:05:27 -0800

my crush knows i like him but he called me cute when it was just me and him then i asked him when he was with his friends if he liked me he started to be rude to me should i be conserned

secretagentman
secretagentman wrote:
2012-12-20 09:55:51 -0800

beutiful

That Faithful Person
That Faithful Person wrote:
2012-12-10 18:36:53 -0800

hey i have the same problem and i need help too i mean he doesnt even know my first name so text me on KW and remind me of your post and we can tlk about it Thnx -macy

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:11:07 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

angelena-hearts
angelena-hearts wrote:
2012-12-10 17:27:54 -0800

Wow that messed up you should just get over him

frikiya
frikiya wrote:
2012-12-10 15:49:56 -0800

Start saying hi to him,just get to be best friends then u can start dating

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2012-12-08 10:14:58 -0800

Then you should get over your crush!

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2012-12-08 10:14:03 -0800

I think you should tell him that it's better for you guys to see other people(you guys are not married right?) but if the boy you like is way out of your league, be happy with what you have and stick with your boyfriend.
I hope this helped smile

tweetybird210
tweetybird210 wrote:
2012-12-05 17:33:17 -0800

But I have a boyfriend

tweetybird210
tweetybird210 wrote:
2012-12-05 17:23:18 -0800

I have a boyfriend and I love him but I also have a crush on someone else wat do I do Frown

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-12-05 07:13:36 -0800

since he doesn't realize you exist you have to be able to be truthful about your feelings from the start. so the best thing to do is tell him and take it day by day.

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me