Comments

Taylor Lautner: “I Love Jacob”

Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in the Twilight Series! Back to Article

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2012-11-06 19:56:40 -0800

I have a friend named Jax and he looks like Taylor Lautner when he was in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.
so I call him Shark Boy xDD

snowgirl10
snowgirl10 wrote:
2012-11-06 19:24:29 -0800

I love you Taylor lauther

abbysweetheart
abbysweetheart wrote:
2012-11-06 16:21:00 -0800

taylor lautner no shirt werewolf and abs abs abs yum lol soooo hot

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-11-06 16:11:05 -0800

i love jacob too dont worry sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna miss u taylor!

JusticeDD

kalilah_wasn,t_here wrote:
2012-11-06 10:26:59 -0800

i love them all.lol

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2012-11-06 10:17:16 -0800

His character is awesome.

-Skrillex
-Skrillex wrote:
2012-11-06 09:12:03 -0800

I like Taylor, he seems like a nice guy.

devilgirl2001
devilgirl2001 wrote:
2012-11-06 08:16:59 -0800

He is hottest guy i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilchile
Lilchile wrote:
2012-11-06 06:49:30 -0800

I love him!!!!

alexa100
alexa100 wrote:
2012-11-06 05:23:25 -0800

I LOVE U TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE IS NO OTHER CELEB HOTTER THEN TAYLOR smile

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-11-05 20:54:55 -0800

Taylor lautner is hot but really whos ever going to meet him or any other celeb i don't waste time crushingbon them even if u did meet them what the chance they r going to like u

* Im a Model
* Im a Model wrote:
2012-11-05 19:45:08 -0800

Omg I love u so so so so so so much Taylor Lautner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-11-05 18:20:12 -0800

Im 100% straight and Jacob is awesome! and I wish I could meet him.. I dont even like Edward but I like Robert

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-11-05 18:05:29 -0800

team edward! jacob is weird. he like is in love with a 9 year old! ugh.

Alexlikestochatwitha
Alexlikestochatwitha wrote:
2012-11-05 17:36:37 -0800

i wish i was him

Twerk_Shawdii
Twerk_Shawdii wrote:
2012-11-05 16:50:32 -0800

I Watched All Da Twilights , In Jacob Is Like Way Sexier Den Edward

luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2012-11-05 16:11:58 -0800

I love him!! TEAM JACOB!!!!

luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2012-11-05 16:11:58 -0800

I love him!! TEAM JACOB!!!!

Taylorhair-poll

Do you like Taylor's hair short or long?

• short
  • long
  • Neither
  • I don't care either way

Micro_rob-micro
Kidzworld is asking Rob Pattinson to look back at the Twilght film series and share his thoughts
Micro_kristen-micro
Kidzworld got Kristen Stewart's wrap-up comments on her days as Bella Swan in Breaking Dawn Part 2.
Micro_twilightbreakindawn2-micro
Kidzworld is at the press day for the last of the Twilight films, Breaking Dawn 2!
Micro_mackenzie-micro
We are talking with the tween star of Breaking Dawn 2.

Entertainment in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in TV Shows:
Doraemon!
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"Neron" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Neron" wrote: I like The Legend Of Korra slightly better because that show took risks that were hardly taken in a show of its kind. It included a lot of mature themes and it really connects with today's older youth. You mean violence wise? Not just that, but the show tells the stories of the characters finding themselves. Take Asami for example. A lot of people have a late relative and another relative involved in some kind of trouble. She had her relationships AND family business to take care of, which relates to some of today's youth who feel like they have the whole world on their shoulders. They're starting to have to take responsibility for things they can hardly manage, and seeing the triumph of a character like Asami is truly inspiring. Her mother's dead, her father's in prison, her boyfriend was stolen from her, and her business nearly failed. But she did not give up, which sends a positive message to today's generation of teens. Mako was not stolen from Asami he just chose Korra and everyone knows that thats what people wanted. As messed up as that sounds its the truth.
xPrincessPikachux
I vote for the Legend of Korra. :3
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Movies:
the last movie i saw was stars of our faults that movie was so sad i even cried in the end of the movie :sad
Neron