Comments

Top 5 Winter Boot Styles

Check out the top 5 styles of boots this winter. Do Uggs take top billing? Did Hunter make the list? Check it here! Back to Article

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-12 17:46:55 -0800

@Bhadd Righhhh ' ! Everybody Wass Likee "Yoss Soo Tighht Bruhh Ayeee " Lmaoo

Bhadd19
Bhadd19 wrote:
2012-11-12 17:45:38 -0800

Dheyy need teww put nike boots up dhere teww doe!!

elotheprincess5900

Bhadd19 wrote:
2012-11-12 15:21:16 -0800

I got 3 pair of uggs dheyy cutee lmao

luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2012-11-12 15:07:41 -0800

these are so cute i want them!!=)

R I S S A ;**♥

Cam:) wrote:
2012-11-12 14:58:32 -0800

I love Uggs! I have 14 pairs of uggs

Lulu26562
Lulu26562 wrote:
2012-11-12 11:56:16 -0800

I like the Uggs moccasins.

23cheer23
23cheer23 wrote:
2012-11-11 15:48:34 -0800

i love uggs!

jessica534
jessica534 wrote:
2012-11-09 17:54:42 -0800

oh my gosh these are so cute but my parents
wont take me where ever i want whenever i want..Frown

What is your personality like?
  • Tough
  • Aggresive
  • Sensitive
  • Peaceful

Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_top10xmasacc-micro
Winter is the time to wrap up, use lots of layers and most of all have some festive fun when crea...
Micro_winter fashion-micro
It’s still cold outside and it doesn’t look like it wants to let up anytime soon! If you can’t be...
When winter rolls around, we all dread layering up to keep warm cuz we fear we'll end up looking ...

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 2 days
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 2 days