Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Boyfriend Has A Bad Reputation

Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and sweet to me, but I found out that he has a really bad reputation at his school. People call him a druggy and apparently he’s been in a lot of fights. He tells me the stories aren’t true, but I don’t know what to believe. Should I break up with him? Back to Article

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-15 12:49:50 -0700

Well first of all nobody should use violence on anyone use your head and think what's right.

catmat13
catmat13 wrote:
2014-04-14 12:46:34 -0700

You should do what you think is right no matter what!!! smile

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-02-22 09:12:42 -0800

you should just look at the good in him and not the bad. Thats what i do C:

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-09 16:12:02 -0800

hesitant, you should probably break up with him, if the rumors are true, he might just snap and be bad or pick a fight with ya! dont listen to him, listen to the other people, theres so many people telling you hes bad news. so i would break up with him.

Rockland
Rockland wrote:
2014-01-28 08:37:28 -0800

Do whatever u think is rightsmile

APoetsDesire
APoetsDesire wrote:
2014-01-28 07:18:13 -0800

ive almost gotten into plenty of fights and smoke maybe 3x a year but im one the most sensitive guys i know so thats just one example that people arent who other claim them to be

APoetsDesire
APoetsDesire wrote:
2014-01-28 07:16:07 -0800

do what you think is right

demoss321
demoss321 wrote:
2014-01-28 05:42:07 -0800

i dont think he is right for youu

crazy t-boy
crazy t-boy wrote:
2014-01-28 05:22:47 -0800

Hahahah

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-01-27 20:31:09 -0800

This is why I don't have or want a bf. I don't even belive in bfs or gfs

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-27 20:11:53 -0800

just bc hes bad doesnt change anything -_- maybe hes diff for u smile and thts sweet of him if hes changed smile

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-01-27 20:11:45 -0800

bad boys r fine but they can get u into trouble

missy_ballet
missy_ballet wrote:
2014-01-27 20:11:26 -0800

that's the one thing that I will not tolerate is lying to me! my Bf does a lot of things that he shouldn't be doing, but he's at least honest with me!

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-27 20:10:48 -0800

I slapped my ex bf 4 lying 2 me

laurenbreeze11
laurenbreeze11 wrote:
2014-01-27 20:04:55 -0800

i like bad guys

voldemortsunicorn
voldemortsunicorn wrote:
2014-01-22 08:15:55 -0800

and so what if hes a ###### that shouldnt change whether you love him or not.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-22 07:51:25 -0800

If a boyfriend lies to you, you should break up with them right off the bat, I learned that the hard way..

kileystar247
kileystar247 wrote:
2013-12-16 12:01:22 -0800

If people are saying it it's probably true but I would want you to tell him and see if he is being honest

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:27:50 -0800

you should never break up with a guy because of what people call him they proably know nothing about him and judgying by his cover before they really know him or get to know him and that could cause sucide so change a life before your the last person on earth

PanicInMyKitchen
PanicInMyKitchen wrote:
2013-08-29 16:52:04 -0700

^ &^^ agreed

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)