Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Boyfriend Has A Bad Reputation

Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and sweet to me, but I found out that he has a really bad reputation at his school. People call him a druggy and apparently he’s been in a lot of fights. He tells me the stories aren’t true, but I don’t know what to believe. Should I break up with him? Back to Article

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-15 12:49:50 -0700

Well first of all nobody should use violence on anyone use your head and think what's right.

catmat13
catmat13 wrote:
2014-04-14 12:46:34 -0700

You should do what you think is right no matter what!!! smile

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-02-22 09:12:42 -0800

you should just look at the good in him and not the bad. Thats what i do C:

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-09 16:12:02 -0800

hesitant, you should probably break up with him, if the rumors are true, he might just snap and be bad or pick a fight with ya! dont listen to him, listen to the other people, theres so many people telling you hes bad news. so i would break up with him.

Rockland
Rockland wrote:
2014-01-28 08:37:28 -0800

Do whatever u think is rightsmile

APoetsDesire
APoetsDesire wrote:
2014-01-28 07:18:13 -0800

ive almost gotten into plenty of fights and smoke maybe 3x a year but im one the most sensitive guys i know so thats just one example that people arent who other claim them to be

APoetsDesire
APoetsDesire wrote:
2014-01-28 07:16:07 -0800

do what you think is right

demoss321
demoss321 wrote:
2014-01-28 05:42:07 -0800

i dont think he is right for youu

crazy t-boy
crazy t-boy wrote:
2014-01-28 05:22:47 -0800

Hahahah

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-01-27 20:31:09 -0800

This is why I don't have or want a bf. I don't even belive in bfs or gfs

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-27 20:11:53 -0800

just bc hes bad doesnt change anything -_- maybe hes diff for u smile and thts sweet of him if hes changed smile

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-01-27 20:11:45 -0800

bad boys r fine but they can get u into trouble

missy_ballet
missy_ballet wrote:
2014-01-27 20:11:26 -0800

that's the one thing that I will not tolerate is lying to me! my Bf does a lot of things that he shouldn't be doing, but he's at least honest with me!

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-27 20:10:48 -0800

I slapped my ex bf 4 lying 2 me

laurenbreeze11
laurenbreeze11 wrote:
2014-01-27 20:04:55 -0800

i like bad guys

voldemortsunicorn
voldemortsunicorn wrote:
2014-01-22 08:15:55 -0800

and so what if hes a ###### that shouldnt change whether you love him or not.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-22 07:51:25 -0800

If a boyfriend lies to you, you should break up with them right off the bat, I learned that the hard way..

kileystar247
kileystar247 wrote:
2013-12-16 12:01:22 -0800

If people are saying it it's probably true but I would want you to tell him and see if he is being honest

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:27:50 -0800

you should never break up with a guy because of what people call him they proably know nothing about him and judgying by his cover before they really know him or get to know him and that could cause sucide so change a life before your the last person on earth

PanicInMyKitchen
PanicInMyKitchen wrote:
2013-08-29 16:52:04 -0700

^ &^^ agreed

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend