Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Boyfriend Has A Bad Reputation

Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and sweet to me, but I found out that he has a really bad reputation at his school. People call him a druggy and apparently he’s been in a lot of fights. He tells me the stories aren’t true, but I don’t know what to believe. Should I break up with him? Back to Article

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:11:21 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX wrote:
2012-12-08 10:12:10 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Kurtis:P
Kurtis:P wrote:
2012-12-07 13:12:00 -0800

Lol my sis wrote tht

Kurtis:P
Kurtis:P wrote:
2012-12-07 13:11:40 -0800

if you love him you should stay with himsmile

FrozenGoddess
FrozenGoddess wrote:
2012-12-03 22:09:37 -0800

You just need to remember that a boy should complient your life not COMPLICATE it. if he starts to complicate it then he can kick rocks. But if he makes u feel good then have fun and hold hands. xoxo

Takashi777
Takashi777 wrote:
2012-12-03 03:28:17 -0800

As long as you love him t then you should stay with him that is what true love is going out with someone even though your going through hard times and i just know that people call me names just cause i have never had a girlfriend i really dont care

GuppiiPond_2316015
GuppiiPond_2316015 wrote:
2012-11-30 13:11:54 -0800

Well... No. As long as he gets good grades and will be able to maintain a career, he's good. But the part if he's lying or not, (I noticed I automatically believed him), if he lies, I would quit it. I wouldn't keep on going unless he came clean.

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-11-27 19:53:26 -0800

thats rude. a lot of people have this problem.

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-11-27 19:51:37 -0800

i agree listen to ur heart and trust ur man. hope i wasn't to late

puppylover0216
puppylover0216 wrote:
2012-11-27 16:00:47 -0800

You need to listen to your heart to figure out the truth

babykitty24
babykitty24 wrote:
2012-11-27 14:13:44 -0800

u should listen to u r heart and if he tells u he did not do it and he laughs when he tells u then he is lying and i'm a boy i know this things

noak99
noak99 wrote:
2012-11-26 17:09:40 -0800

do u really wanna risk it he might be on drugs and hurt u in some way

noak99
noak99 wrote:
2012-11-26 17:09:40 -0800

do u really wanna risk it he might be on drugs and hurt u in some way

AmberDavyLovesYou16
AmberDavyLovesYou16 wrote:
2012-11-26 12:55:08 -0800

Hun you cant always go by what people say about him i would find out everything about him ask his mother or father or if he has any brothers or sisters ask them about him and find out everything somethings that people say are not true some are most are not...

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-11-22 20:18:18 -0800

how did i end up here lmao....

cracra10
cracra10 wrote:
2012-11-20 14:56:58 -0800

well if those rumors are true you should break up with him
who knows he may hurt you if he takes drugs

HadMeAtHello
HadMeAtHello wrote:
2012-11-20 00:25:47 -0800

mofo and find out everything and anything on that person

HadMeAtHello
HadMeAtHello wrote:
2012-11-20 00:25:01 -0800

You cant always take someones word on something but you can become a Nancy Drew on that mofo and find out anything and everything for yourself and from facts

ayo miss pretty
ayo miss pretty wrote:
2012-11-19 17:47:45 -0800

my ex had a bad reputation

fuzzie2000
fuzzie2000 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:41:24 -0800

if the rumors are true i think you should break up with him.

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?