Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Boyfriend Has A Bad Reputation

Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and sweet to me, but I found out that he has a really bad reputation at his school. People call him a druggy and apparently he’s been in a lot of fights. He tells me the stories aren’t true, but I don’t know what to believe. Should I break up with him? Back to Article

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:11:21 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX wrote:
2012-12-08 10:12:10 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Kurtis:P
Kurtis:P wrote:
2012-12-07 13:12:00 -0800

Lol my sis wrote tht

Kurtis:P
Kurtis:P wrote:
2012-12-07 13:11:40 -0800

if you love him you should stay with himsmile

FrozenGoddess
FrozenGoddess wrote:
2012-12-03 22:09:37 -0800

You just need to remember that a boy should complient your life not COMPLICATE it. if he starts to complicate it then he can kick rocks. But if he makes u feel good then have fun and hold hands. xoxo

Takashi777
Takashi777 wrote:
2012-12-03 03:28:17 -0800

As long as you love him t then you should stay with him that is what true love is going out with someone even though your going through hard times and i just know that people call me names just cause i have never had a girlfriend i really dont care

GuppiiPond
GuppiiPond wrote:
2012-11-30 13:11:54 -0800

Well... No. As long as he gets good grades and will be able to maintain a career, he's good. But the part if he's lying or not, (I noticed I automatically believed him), if he lies, I would quit it. I wouldn't keep on going unless he came clean.

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-11-27 19:53:26 -0800

thats rude. a lot of people have this problem.

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-11-27 19:51:37 -0800

i agree listen to ur heart and trust ur man. hope i wasn't to late

puppylover0216
puppylover0216 wrote:
2012-11-27 16:00:47 -0800

You need to listen to your heart to figure out the truth

babykitty24
babykitty24 wrote:
2012-11-27 14:13:44 -0800

u should listen to u r heart and if he tells u he did not do it and he laughs when he tells u then he is lying and i'm a boy i know this things

noak99
noak99 wrote:
2012-11-26 17:09:40 -0800

do u really wanna risk it he might be on drugs and hurt u in some way

noak99
noak99 wrote:
2012-11-26 17:09:40 -0800

do u really wanna risk it he might be on drugs and hurt u in some way

AmberDavyLovesYou16
AmberDavyLovesYou16 wrote:
2012-11-26 12:55:08 -0800

Hun you cant always go by what people say about him i would find out everything about him ask his mother or father or if he has any brothers or sisters ask them about him and find out everything somethings that people say are not true some are most are not...

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-11-22 20:18:18 -0800

how did i end up here lmao....

cracra10
cracra10 wrote:
2012-11-20 14:56:58 -0800

well if those rumors are true you should break up with him
who knows he may hurt you if he takes drugs

HadMeAtHello
HadMeAtHello wrote:
2012-11-20 00:25:47 -0800

mofo and find out everything and anything on that person

HadMeAtHello
HadMeAtHello wrote:
2012-11-20 00:25:01 -0800

You cant always take someones word on something but you can become a Nancy Drew on that mofo and find out anything and everything for yourself and from facts

ayo miss pretty
ayo miss pretty wrote:
2012-11-19 17:47:45 -0800

my ex had a bad reputation

fuzzie2000
fuzzie2000 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:41:24 -0800

if the rumors are true i think you should break up with him.

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)