Comments

Kool-Aid Dip Dyeing

How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid . Back to Article

{TheWhiteBarbie}

singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-05 17:20:53 -0700

@punksa I totally agree

nerdybirdyleprechaun
nerdybirdyleprechaun wrote:
2013-02-28 15:03:14 -0800

Where can you get cool aid in the UK

ClassicWonders;
ClassicWonders; wrote:
2013-02-19 12:58:04 -0800

Def get your parents permisson before you try this. & it last a really long time because I done it back in November and it's still in there (A little faded but still there)

punksa
punksa wrote:
2013-02-13 19:36:37 -0800

I really want to try this!

miyagirl
miyagirl wrote:
2013-02-03 17:30:32 -0800

Has anyone thought about till y'all heard someone else gossping. About it. If you did
tell NE how

Margot99
Margot99 wrote:
2013-01-28 18:59:01 -0800

I always do this and it always comes out in about a week.

Paramonster
Paramonster wrote:
2013-01-22 12:52:39 -0800

I have lighter hair and I wanna do this with bright red over the summer

kiss.Me.handsome
kiss.Me.handsome wrote:
2013-01-20 21:27:38 -0800

This is awesome

Immabeme11
Immabeme11 wrote:
2013-01-03 15:10:58 -0800

I used to do this, then I started usin splat xD

Basketballrox20
Basketballrox20 wrote:
2013-01-03 15:03:14 -0800

A lot of my BFFs tried it and it worked great for them.

Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs wrote:
2013-01-03 06:27:24 -0800

I tried it, it works really well

Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks wrote:
2013-01-03 05:22:55 -0800

Gonna try!! (:

nigeria11
nigeria11 wrote:
2013-01-02 22:11:46 -0800

that not gonna work out for me soo yea lol

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-01-02 22:03:30 -0800

I hope itll work on me Frown

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-01-02 20:39:11 -0800

yeah gonna try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cristismith
cristismith wrote:
2013-01-01 11:37:18 -0800

That is so cool im totally gonna try that out!!!

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:45:51 -0800

lol typo! strongv

alleycat123
alleycat123 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:05:00 -0800

i would LOVE to do this someday

If You Had to Be Dyed, What Color Would You Pick?

• I'd be dyed blue like Marty.
  • I'd be dyed orange like a giant walking tangerine.
  • I'd be dyed green to blend in with the trees and bushes.
  • I'd be pink - just cuz.