Comments

Kool-Aid Dip Dyeing

How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid . Back to Article

{TheWhiteBarbie}

singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-05 17:20:53 -0700

@punksa I totally agree

nerdybirdyleprechaun
nerdybirdyleprechaun wrote:
2013-02-28 15:03:14 -0800

Where can you get cool aid in the UK

ClassicWonders;
ClassicWonders; wrote:
2013-02-19 12:58:04 -0800

Def get your parents permisson before you try this. & it last a really long time because I done it back in November and it's still in there (A little faded but still there)

punksa
punksa wrote:
2013-02-13 19:36:37 -0800

I really want to try this!

miyagirl
miyagirl wrote:
2013-02-03 17:30:32 -0800

Has anyone thought about till y'all heard someone else gossping. About it. If you did
tell NE how

Margot99
Margot99 wrote:
2013-01-28 18:59:01 -0800

I always do this and it always comes out in about a week.

Paramonster
Paramonster wrote:
2013-01-22 12:52:39 -0800

I have lighter hair and I wanna do this with bright red over the summer

kiss.Me.handsome
kiss.Me.handsome wrote:
2013-01-20 21:27:38 -0800

This is awesome

Immabeme11
Immabeme11 wrote:
2013-01-03 15:10:58 -0800

I used to do this, then I started usin splat xD

Basketballrox20
Basketballrox20 wrote:
2013-01-03 15:03:14 -0800

A lot of my BFFs tried it and it worked great for them.

Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs wrote:
2013-01-03 06:27:24 -0800

I tried it, it works really well

Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks wrote:
2013-01-03 05:22:55 -0800

Gonna try!! (:

nigeria11
nigeria11 wrote:
2013-01-02 22:11:46 -0800

that not gonna work out for me soo yea lol

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-01-02 22:03:30 -0800

I hope itll work on me Frown

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-01-02 20:39:11 -0800

yeah gonna try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cristismith
cristismith wrote:
2013-01-01 11:37:18 -0800

That is so cool im totally gonna try that out!!!

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:45:51 -0800

lol typo! strongv

alleycat123
alleycat123 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:05:00 -0800

i would LOVE to do this someday

If You Had to Be Dyed, What Color Would You Pick?

• I'd be dyed blue like Marty.
  • I'd be dyed orange like a giant walking tangerine.
  • I'd be dyed green to blend in with the trees and bushes.
  • I'd be pink - just cuz.

Who says blondes have more fun? Check out these celebs that are ditching their platinum blonde lo...
If you're tired of stylin' your hair the same way everyday, we have a solution for you! Yo...
Micro_hair dye_micro
I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT