Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Has a Broken Heart

Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I’m not sure if he’ll ask me out. His last girlfriend broke up with him and he was pretty devastated. I think he is scared to ask me out because he’s afraid I’ll reject him. Should I talk to him about it and try to make him feel better or convince him that I wouldn't do that to him? Back to Article

country_chic39
country_chic39 wrote:
2012-11-25 14:17:21 -0800

talk 2 him

taykinz14
taykinz14 wrote:
2012-11-25 12:27:10 -0800

talk to himsmile

Tam-babee
Tam-babee wrote:
2012-11-24 21:14:30 -0800

Do what you think you should do. Follow your heart and hopefully yours wont get broken. Just jokin

volleyball13
volleyball13 wrote:
2012-11-21 15:11:49 -0800

TALK TO HIM Big Grin

haijad8
haijad8 wrote:
2012-11-21 13:29:06 -0800

i would talk to him about it

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-11-20 21:30:23 -0800

If only.. ; *

rhi rhi
rhi rhi wrote:
2012-11-20 20:08:21 -0800

I used to have the biggest crush on this guy on here. And finally got the guts to tell him. Then he tells me hes not coming on here anymore Frown

sweetjaja21

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:56:10 -0800

Love Sosa baby!!!!!!

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:55:51 -0800

ii be like i got them stacks baby and she be like you needa show me i pulled them 100s out my right pocket and 50s out my life #chief keef

EmilyOsmentFan
EmilyOsmentFan wrote:
2012-11-20 12:53:01 -0800

if i was her i would get to know him, start a convo. always have something to talk about.

icenana
icenana wrote:
2012-11-19 20:34:09 -0800

also keeping beeing yourself cause u act like someone eales and he asks u out that means he dosen't like u for beeing u

icenana
icenana wrote:
2012-11-19 20:32:05 -0800

give it time and if he dosen't ask u they r more fish in the sea i know how u feel girl i am with u all the way just tell me i am icenana or just call me nadia

ashlerocks031
ashlerocks031 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:27:05 -0800

here is what you do pre tend to be someone ese on the phone and just ask him out jk that is not what you do spend some 1 on 1 time and let him fall in love with you

brookehyland2

sweetisnotmyname wrote:
2012-11-18 10:14:27 -0800

i wish my crou

angel716
angel716 wrote:
2012-11-17 11:47:50 -0800

dont worry i know how you feel just wait for him to make his move and just be yourself

9bella
9bella wrote:
2012-11-17 08:19:33 -0800

my boy fr dont do that to me

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50