Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Best Friend's An Attention Seeker

Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly confident and wears revealing clothes. One minute she’ll be my friend, and as soon as there are boys around, it’s like I don’t even exist. I try to talk to her and she only pretends to listen while looking over my head at the boys behind me. What should I do? Back to Article

miss_anonymous
miss_anonymous wrote:
2013-03-22 23:12:37 -0700

I have the same problem but I am in a group of 4 and one is always changing we all know it except her I try to talk to her but we end up in a super big fight and she tells her teacher and her teacher always sides with her.

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-17 14:03:17 -0700

My sister is like that especially on mii birthday and every one elses day it gets so annoying especially when she acts like its her day

original-me-00
original-me-00 wrote:
2013-03-17 13:54:30 -0700

Tell her and if she really is conceived of herself not to listen ignore her and if she ask you what's wrong you'll know she still cares for you (as a friend)

Chloelikesu
Chloelikesu wrote:
2013-03-17 13:52:22 -0700

same problem! hate people who are like this...................

Zombiechick00
Zombiechick00 wrote:
2013-03-17 13:51:30 -0700

i hate ppl like that

Zombiechick00
Zombiechick00 wrote:
2013-03-17 13:51:13 -0700

i hate ppl like that

Jakey-boo
Jakey-boo wrote:
2013-03-17 13:49:17 -0700

omg i have the same problem, he was like my best buddie and he ignores me now and talks to all these girls............hes annoying

hutcherfan1
hutcherfan1 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:18:39 -0800

i have the same problem! My friends can't live without a boyfriend. It's annoying!

Maximum Victorium
Maximum Victorium wrote:
2013-02-26 15:56:47 -0800

don't worry if she really was your friend she would act better and involve you in her conversation with guys and understand when she was being mean in the first place

Punkie9902
Punkie9902 wrote:
2013-02-11 19:15:31 -0800

I think you should step up the competition!
I did that and I won. You should show her that
she isn't the only one who gets noticed at school!

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-02-10 14:30:57 -0800

a girl named jessica use to wear all these popular clothes and all because she was jealous because i was holding hands with this guy she used to like and never corresponded to her but it resulted he told me he likes me

nahomi173
nahomi173 wrote:
2013-02-09 16:03:39 -0800

has happened to me it sucks

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-02-09 14:39:18 -0800

Yep its happened to me a lot living in a shadow xD

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-01-14 17:04:28 -0800

wellllll.......errrrrrr

pebbles961
pebbles961 wrote:
2013-01-07 11:01:00 -0800

I wouldn't go along with it. she might not of even realised she's doing it. wait until you are alone without any boys around and try to make her realise that you have feelings 2!!!

princessjewel2027
princessjewel2027 wrote:
2013-01-05 20:45:32 -0800

Ummm no we would fight expecially if that's ur best friend! I would nt like her.....ohh yea that's also being FAKE!!

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-01-05 20:02:52 -0800

I think thats not a true friend if one of BFF'S start doing that ask them whats going on or what are you ignoring me they usually answer and are just upset sometimes and don't want to talk and that's why there ignoring.If she keeps doing that i would be straight foreword this is what i would say (Hey listen i hate when you ignore me when there are guys around and i'm sorta tired of it already.Tell me why your doing that is it because the way i am if is tell me) I hope everything works out for U

-.Mickeyy
-.Mickeyy wrote:
2013-01-03 13:34:13 -0800

that's not funny amanda

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-01-03 13:27:11 -0800

that picture

party popper hamster
party popper hamster wrote:
2013-01-03 06:33:22 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Loner asks: "There is a girl in my class and she is very posh and stuck up! I make a new friend a...
My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! ...
My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant t...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.