Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Britney Spears Fun Facts!

When Britney Spears first burst onto the music scene she had no problem dominating the pop charts and pumping out hit after hit, and signing on as a judge for The X Factor has thrown her back into the limelight. Find out more about her in Britney Spears Fun Facts! Back to Article

Razina
Razina wrote:
2012-11-28 03:29:17 -0800

Yeah it's really good song but my version is Demi Lovato who likes her??

lilkaty
lilkaty wrote:
2012-11-28 03:21:54 -0800

hmmm i like only one song that is i wanna go .... awesome song smile

thisgirl10

sana4202661 wrote:
2012-11-28 03:17:15 -0800

i love her songs

coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2012-11-28 03:14:46 -0800

Britney is sooooo c smile smilel

Razina
Razina wrote:
2012-11-27 08:36:33 -0800

lol she is beautiful only with makeup.....
But she is a really really really good dancer sorry but i can't call her a good singer(((
Sorry but It's my opinion

mia734_2288445
mia734_2288445 wrote:
2012-11-26 17:24:49 -0800

i dont like her that mucj

ILOVECHER

Gater413 wrote:
2012-11-25 22:51:06 -0800

Britney is unreal

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2012-11-25 19:37:53 -0800

Britney spears is so awesome.

Britney_poll

What's your fave Britney single?

• Toxic
  • Piece of Me
  • Hold it Against Me
  • Baby One More Time

Micro_xfactor-britney-demi-mic
The talent search show gains two famous popstar judges
Micro_f_micro
Not all celebrity fragrances are created equal! Even though it seems every single celebrity and t...
Britney Spears compares her life under the media spotlight to a Circus, while Kanye West worries ...
Britney Spears confirmed her plans for a 2009 comeback tour to support her latest album – Circus....

Entertainment in the forums

Cinderella_red
Santa invested lakhs and suffered loss in a bussiness.  do u knw, what the business was? ;p
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.