Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Homemade Holiday Gifts

The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents have to be bought at the mall though; they can be made in the comfort of your own home. Here are a few ideas to spark your holiday creativity. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-17 17:42:14 -0800

I would like to make them for my friends

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-12 13:29:30 -0700

I really want to make the snowglobe! smile

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-07-29 02:10:26 -0700

Actually, I don't remember getting any lately.

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-07-29 02:09:52 -0700

Yes, I don't really get them though.

ReeceBby_15_2008898
ReeceBby_15_2008898 wrote:
2013-07-19 22:10:23 -0700

Those are nice and creative.

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-07-19 22:04:22 -0700

im now hungry ......

LittleMissChatterbox
LittleMissChatterbox wrote:
2013-07-19 21:56:18 -0700

the snow globe would be better if the jar was round. but it's unlikely that anyone would find a round jar.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-19 11:29:51 -0700

I'll make these if I had the time to

joycelyn2002
joycelyn2002 wrote:
2013-01-31 08:54:24 -0800

kool

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-01-13 02:41:09 -0800

awsome..

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2013-01-09 11:25:18 -0800

I love those little Winter Wonderlands! I made something similar for our house. I put a little owl and tiny fake tree on the table and covered it with an upside-down wine glass. Instant terrarium smile I like the sparkles though. I will definitely be doing those next year!

sandstorm2000
sandstorm2000 wrote:
2012-12-30 19:38:18 -0800

cool how awsome are they

koolkid109
koolkid109 wrote:
2012-12-28 14:06:09 -0800

I think I'm going to try it!

AnimalJamSecrets
AnimalJamSecrets wrote:
2012-12-23 15:49:56 -0800

im thinking of doing paper crafts plz? I only have paper in my house

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-12-18 13:04:22 -0800

kool

maemae12345
maemae12345 wrote:
2012-12-16 06:54:37 -0800

cards or anything you can think of

choco.luv
choco.luv wrote:
2012-12-11 12:45:22 -0800

Thanx 4 da ideas KW!

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-08 12:22:36 -0800

im going to try try the snow glob

jade9233
jade9233 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:53:51 -0800

the snow globe 1 is cool i am going to try it, it sounds like fun to do smile

2ugly4u
2ugly4u wrote:
2012-12-06 17:47:44 -0800

smile great ideas!

Poll-giftgiving

What Kind of Gifts Do You Give?

• I make all my own gifts.
  • I buy all the gift I give.
  • I don't buy any gifts for other people.
  • My Mom buys them all and I give them.

Micro_holiday-card-mciro
Sending holiday cards in the mail is a popular winter tradition. Want to know where to start? Kid...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_gift-guide-micro
It’s that time of year again: Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa… the holidays are a time to show famil...
Micro_familyxmas-micro
It’s almost Christmas and the pressure is on, you have less than a month to find the perfect gift...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.