Comments

December 2012 Horoscopes

December is full of holiday cheer, parties and gift giving. Want to know what’s coming up for you? Check out Kidzworld’s horoscopes. Back to Article

geekgirl55
geekgirl55 wrote:
2013-08-03 19:50:08 -0700

I'm Gemini

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-01 15:41:47 -0800

It's educational? I don't want to be educated! I want to rot my brain!

MissIndependent587

love_rosa_1527427 wrote:
2012-12-26 19:24:50 -0800

i am pisces(february19_March20

katie_baby10
katie_baby10 wrote:
2012-12-26 19:17:18 -0800

i am a Taurus (April 20-May 20)

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-26 19:01:56 -0800

turas

jeradae_cute_boo
jeradae_cute_boo wrote:
2012-12-26 18:58:28 -0800

i am a Taurus (April 20-May 20)

swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess wrote:
2012-12-25 15:56:01 -0800

im capricon today is my b.day and i want to accomplish good grades and staying with a boy aka my boyfriend for more than a month

shauna1926

Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-22 13:54:23 -0800

Im so... sad

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-12-22 13:12:29 -0800

Mine says I should start writing what I want to accomplish next year, but I've already been doing that.

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-12-19 13:50:45 -0800

me libra!!!!!!

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-12-19 13:50:17 -0800

me 2!!!!

F1122656192562

What's Your Sign, Baby?

• Aries, Taurus or Gemini.
  • Cancer, Leo or Virgo.
  • Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius.
  • Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 2 days
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 2 days