Comments

December 2012 Horoscopes

December is full of holiday cheer, parties and gift giving. Want to know what’s coming up for you? Check out Kidzworld’s horoscopes. Back to Article

geekgirl55
geekgirl55 wrote:
2013-08-03 19:50:08 -0700

I'm Gemini

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-01 15:41:47 -0800

It's educational? I don't want to be educated! I want to rot my brain!

MissIndependent587

love_rosa_1527427 wrote:
2012-12-26 19:24:50 -0800

i am pisces(february19_March20

katie_baby10
katie_baby10 wrote:
2012-12-26 19:17:18 -0800

i am a Taurus (April 20-May 20)

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-26 19:01:56 -0800

turas

jeradae_cute_boo
jeradae_cute_boo wrote:
2012-12-26 18:58:28 -0800

i am a Taurus (April 20-May 20)

swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess wrote:
2012-12-25 15:56:01 -0800

im capricon today is my b.day and i want to accomplish good grades and staying with a boy aka my boyfriend for more than a month

shauna1926

Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-22 13:54:23 -0800

Im so... sad

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-12-22 13:12:29 -0800

Mine says I should start writing what I want to accomplish next year, but I've already been doing that.

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-12-19 13:50:45 -0800

me libra!!!!!!

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-12-19 13:50:17 -0800

me 2!!!!

F1122656192562

What's Your Sign, Baby?

• Aries, Taurus or Gemini.
  • Cancer, Leo or Virgo.
  • Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius.
  • Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair