Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Help Me Calm My Nerves!

Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really popular ballet, and it’s a huge deal. I’m super nervous. How can I calm my nerves? Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 16:52:19 -0700

im always stuttering even tho when my mom is here its hard

puppy_love315
puppy_love315 wrote:
2013-12-06 15:50:01 -0800

im scared to go on stage and anager issues

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-04 17:54:37 -0700

I'm even nervous when I talk to my parents. -_-

moongemowl
moongemowl wrote:
2013-08-03 13:39:09 -0700

just pretend the crowd is'nt there and that it's just practice. I've danced in the nutcracker 2 times and I could barely pay attention to the crowd smile

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:23:53 -0700

flash the crowd.

ben.music_1725016
ben.music_1725016 wrote:
2013-04-07 12:20:49 -0700

So many things crossing my mind like a gone bullets, I try to relax, have a walk or fresh air, a bit of distraction, music, I was out at the cinema but feeling like nothing really helped

Lollipop@03
Lollipop@03 wrote:
2013-01-20 15:17:10 -0800

Just take a deep breath and Just GO FOR IT!

party popper hamster
party popper hamster wrote:
2013-01-03 06:32:49 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox wrote:
2012-12-14 11:03:03 -0800

It always helps to imagine people in their underwear. =]

xXeightsidedcircleXx
xXeightsidedcircleXx wrote:
2012-12-10 11:26:26 -0800

Don't you worry. I've been acting for 5 years, but still, I get nervous when it comes to showtime. Just close your eyes, imagine a spectacular performance, and breathe, deeply. Go over lines/dance moves as much as you can. As for picturing the audience naked, my brain doesn't work like that and I get distracted trying to see everyone naked other than saying my lines. And if it helps, don't look at any faces when performing. Look at a wall, nobody will know!
Good luck!

tigerpooh23
tigerpooh23 wrote:
2012-12-08 15:24:36 -0800

meeee toooo

XdannyX
XdannyX wrote:
2012-12-08 15:22:42 -0800

ok some times i lose it wen people jump out and scare me

frikiya
frikiya wrote:
2012-12-08 11:40:03 -0800

Think of the aduince as naked people it helps 80 percent

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-12-07 06:19:38 -0800

I'm sure everything will be fine! I'm doing a HUGE play on the 9th and i'm so nervous i'm gonna mess it up, but i have confidence, and so should you!!!!!

vanillaswirls
vanillaswirls wrote:
2012-12-05 08:03:29 -0800

you'll be fine! If you weren't a good dancer you wouldn't have gotten into the ballet in the first place. Good luck!

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 14:53:36 -0800

Don't make a fuss! Just enjoy yourself! smile

bozo33333
bozo33333 wrote:
2012-12-02 16:21:16 -0800

just be your self

loopyloop3421
loopyloop3421 wrote:
2012-12-02 15:15:47 -0800

Just remember, everybody makes mistakes and if you do and you go "ugh!!!" then the audience will know you made a mistake but if you just go on they will have no idea!

befamouscupcake23
befamouscupcake23 wrote:
2012-12-02 10:28:39 -0800

you should be excited dude this is awesome I would practice all the time if I were you cuz I would love to play that part

jessica world
jessica world wrote:
2012-12-01 19:49:16 -0800

whats rockin

Ballet-0_poll

Which language is the word

• French
  • Italian
  • German
  • Portugese

Micro_ballet_micro
Ever since style icon Audrey Hepburn made ballet flats a staple in the 1960s when she paired them...
tatiana asks: "i like this boy tons.....but when i am around him i act like i hate him and know h...
Looking for a way to get in shape, improve your flexibility and have fun? Ballet dancin...
I've had a lot of boyfriends, but I've never kissed one before. I'm scared that I'l...

Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121