Comments

Kidzworld's Holiday Gift Guide 2012

It’s that time of year again: Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa… the holidays are a time to show family and friends that you care. Check out Kidzworld's 2012 Holiday Gift Guide to find the prefect gift for your friends and loved ones! Back to Article

lottie01

yeah123456 wrote:
2012-12-16 06:28:07 -0800

whooo send me a gift

peppermintcandy
peppermintcandy wrote:
2012-12-15 17:21:54 -0800

people can be picky srry if u think im mean im just mad k srry

i_love_you521
i_love_you521 wrote:
2012-12-15 10:08:18 -0800

its not even up to date! its got the old one direction album!

gamergirl196
gamergirl196 wrote:
2012-12-15 05:26:59 -0800

yay send me a gift

prom2000
prom2000 wrote:
2012-12-10 20:03:00 -0800

they are nice but i would love a cellphoun to call my friends

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2012-12-10 17:21:49 -0800

they should put electronics up there

MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox wrote:
2012-12-09 13:27:42 -0800

Beats by Dre please, aha.

OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue. wrote:
2012-12-07 16:30:09 -0800

ryan this is why you don't have a girlfriend

Swaggn Chik
Swaggn Chik wrote:
2012-12-07 16:19:28 -0800

honour gud one u cn by them a piece ofgum from the dollar stor hahahahahah !

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-12-07 16:02:29 -0800

i want headphones. lolz

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2012-12-07 15:27:52 -0800

how about buying someone a piece of gum?

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2012-12-07 10:26:23 -0800

taylor swift!!!

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-12-07 06:14:50 -0800

Taylor Swift!!!

coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2012-12-07 04:32:13 -0800

i want the taylor swift one. shez so cool!!!

UltimateDirectioner4
UltimateDirectioner4 wrote:
2012-12-06 11:51:54 -0800

I want the one direction cd ( I already have it but would love another copy)

Presents-poll

What isthe best present?

• CD
  • Blu-ray or DVD
  • Clothing
  • Video Game

Micro_candied nuts - micro
One of the best parts of Christmas is giving thoughtful gifts to friends, family and people who t...
Micro_crafts micro
The holidays are here! Not sure what to get the crafter in your life? Check out Kidzworld’s gift ...
Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!

Random in the forums

Kelly partygirl 24
A Walk To Remember
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
Kalevala
XxneonhipsterxX
archcast let max in max look at archcast rly big house and it look beautiful too archcast open the door to his training ground  archcast:welcome to the training ground ★ max was shocked how big and awsome it was  max:woah this is so cool  archcast: 20 push ups max: haha funny archcast  archcast: did i say it was a joke do 20 push up NOW LET GO max:oh god....... after all the warm up they now do the main part of training  archcast: alright your going to do straights your traget is me go  max went over used his powers and ran to hit archcast but he failed by archcast failing strike  max: AAAAAAH THAT HURT STOP STRANGELYING ME GAAAA archcast: i said straight everyone should do this max again  max: ow ok......i should have listened to him  max did the move 20 time and failed but then his last one archcast told him to do a lap  max: im done  archcast: - strangely max- i can believe you cant even do a straight stupid  max: ok im sorry you keep strangely me  archcast: you know why i do this......cause it get you to get more mad plus get you stronger if you can do a straight show me now  max: alright i show you  max use his electronic power and ran across and quickly electric archcast chest archcast heal fast after max did his attack  archcast: see it take focus to do a attack we start 6:00 am dont be late  max hugs archcast  max: thank you archcast hey wanna go to my house my mom and you can totally meet  archcast: OH um..........-blush- um sure  with kenny  kenny look at the mirror his eyes where mostly depressed and his face was too until kenny snap kenny wanted to kill vanguard for what he did kenny got dressed and flew out of his room to vanguard lair  kenny: im gonna distroy you FORGOT YOUR DEAL  to be continued
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventure  episode 8  rose appeared with her water powers as she burts away the darkness however vanguard was defeated vanguard was mad mostly after that he left and ditched kenny kenny woke up until the boys woke up tanner got up and went up tp  kenny kenny got up too tanner was not happy at all  tanner: I WANNA HURT YOU -hands burts up in flames-  tanner body was full a fire his eyes and the fire of anger and his hand where balls of fire  tanner: YOU ARE SO DEAD  mason: tanner calm down it gonna be ok  kenny: tanner im sorry and everyone im sorry i... tanner: OTHER QUESTION WHY WAS VANGUARD BEING NICE TO YOU PLUS HELPING YOU TELL ME  david: tanner it all right kenny i believe is being with vanguard or something like that  kenny: guys.....david is maybe right I MEAN O.O  max: WHAT  rose came up to the boys  david: WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT YOUR WITH VANGUARD  tanner: -growl- that explains EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! LET FRIGGIN HURT THIS JOCK  mason: GUYS CALM DOWN TANNER PLZ CALM DOWN  tanner: WHY CANT I WHY CANT I HIT THE #### OUT OF HIM  mason: cause it going too far calm down tiger.............calm down -a heal power of cold and peaceful has been put on tanner-  tanner:........fine  mason: so your with vanguard  kenny: i did a deal with vanguard -cries- im so sorry guys plz dont leave me i did a battle with him and we went there it all my fault -cries harder- Vanguard THAT JERK THIS IS ALL MY FAULT WHY DID I DO IT I DONT KNOW IM SO SORRY I CANT THIS THIS POWERS ####  mason:.........kenny i understand but i dont think your friend would trust you this time because of what you did but kenny what you done is hard to explain  kenny: i just wanna kill myself  tanner: plz dont say that -tears falls- JUST DONT  kenny see most of his friends cry but not rose rose is shocked on what happened  rose:it gonna be ok kenny -hugs-  kenny: im just so sorry i just dont know what happened to me -cries-  everyone came over and hugged kenny it was about to rain everyone walk together home no one rly talk to each other like alway everyone was just quiet until max david and rose got to max house max got in the house  david: well sorry about today  rose: oh it ok i get these sometimes myself  david: yea hey rose you know i like you right   rose: yes.... david and rose went close to each other and then kissed  max came but he saw O.O he akwardly went back inside  next day  max knocks on archcast door  max: ARCHCAST ARCHCAST !!!!!!!!!  archcast: -opens door- what do you want kid T_T  max: i want you to train me  archcast: HA! you dont even have the guts kid max: ARCHCAST LISTEN TO ME I NEED MORE HELP ALL MY FRIENDS GOT IT BUT I DONT GOT IT WITH MY TRAINING  archcast: you wanna go my way well it evolves pain,laps,painful push ups,fighting beating up,me giveing you a little abit a pain everytime you fail and MOSTLY DEATH AND SUPERNATURAL -sips coffee-  max: ARCHCAST COME ON I WILL LET YOU MEET MY MOM SHE STILL SINGLE ;-)  archcast: -sigh- look kid i dont wanna hurt you  max: ARCHCAST IM NOT LEAVEING UNTIL I HAVE A APPROVAL  archcast: -sigh- fine come in  ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆