Comments

Ski & Snowboard Gear for 2013 Season

It's the coldest year ever and the mountains are full of snow! Are you ready to schwoop on down with your skis or snowboard? What?! You're still shopping for one and you don't know which to get... you're in luck because Kidzworld has the inside edge for you. Here is the best snowboarding and skiing gear of the 2012-13 ski and snowboard season! Back to Article

XxEmergoxX

DiamBars wrote:
2013-04-11 15:04:14 -0700

Skiing is amazing!

Youtubed
Youtubed wrote:
2012-12-30 08:41:58 -0800

Dang teasing me now a days with all this dang snow boarding gear and I CAN'T GO!!! ARGH!!!! Mad

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2012-12-27 20:43:00 -0800

9bella, We dont have snow......Yet smile

prodigybabes
prodigybabes wrote:
2012-12-25 16:54:54 -0800

hi i like ur artical its cool

George Weasley
George Weasley wrote:
2012-12-08 14:13:15 -0800

laughing really hard because the image is naruto fanart

Flora8206
Flora8206 wrote:
2012-12-08 07:27:17 -0800

hello

aliem
aliem wrote:
2012-12-07 16:33:45 -0800

oh hi

Best Place to Snowboard? Vote!

• Through the powder of the backcountry.
  • The halfpipe in the terrain park.
  • Stay on the couch and play Amped 2 on my Xbox.
  • On the groomed runs

Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_a m
Board Sports are the coolest of all the performance sports. Most of these board sports such as sn...
Micro_a mic
Gretchen Blieiler may have an exotic name but this phenomenal snowboarder considers herself a Mid...
Micro_a micro
Are you bored of building snowmen yet? Did you get in trouble for hitting your brother with a sno...

Sports in the forums

Team Audi #46
Pats. The only way they would lose would be due to the deflated balls as an illegitimate way of getting to the Super Bowl. They wouldn't deserve to win in the eyes of some people. Maybe even the NFL. Besides that, the Patriots will take this win.  And lets be honest, nobody wants to see the Seahawks win two years in a row except for the fans that became fans once they saw that they were good. (Yes the shots have been fired.)
EaglesFan
EaglesFan posted in Baseball:
BOO YANKEES
reply 1 day
GlimmeringSky16
YANKEES or get outttt
reply 1 day
EaglesFan
EaglesFan posted in Baseball:
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
reply 1 day
TheLeadWizzle2
"Whaaaat" wrote:My position is RM and I hav 2 sit quite deep but my starting position is quite high the I move back. The highest I go is about the middle of the pitch :p :p :p So basically you play more of an attacking right midfield? That's interesting.  I'm guessing you play a 4-2-3-1 ? I play RM and LM. I'm a Box to box midifielder though. I rarely go through to the middle and I play wide.
reply 2 days