Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The History of Eggnog

One of the best things about the holidays is all the festive food that only comes out once a year, like Christmas cookies, candy canes and of course, eggnog! There’s nothing like curling up near the tree with this delicious seasonal drink, but do you know who invented it? Find out more in The History of Eggnog! Back to Article

TaylorrBabiee♥
TaylorrBabiee♥ wrote:
2012-12-10 14:46:57 -0800

' Eww , Eggnog Is N A S T Y ! :b

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-10 14:45:58 -0800

Ummm
Edd Nog haha

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-10 14:41:31 -0800

I love eggnog! Its the one thing tat makes me happy during the season !!

* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu *
* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu * wrote:
2012-12-10 14:39:11 -0800

I Dont Even Knoee Wat That Is

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-12-10 14:35:36 -0800

If i wanted to know about egg nog i would google it. Annoyed

PrettyGAL101
PrettyGAL101 wrote:
2012-12-10 14:28:52 -0800

Never tasted eggnog is it good?

taytay35baby

EmoGuyJosh19 wrote:
2012-12-10 13:44:32 -0800

I cant have it D;

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-12-10 13:25:13 -0800

I had it once but idk wat it taste lik any more

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2012-12-10 13:23:36 -0800

tasty

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-10 11:48:30 -0800

Who cant like this its awsome

;OnlyTheBest
;OnlyTheBest wrote:
2012-12-10 11:47:33 -0800

Bro This Is The BEST Stuff EVER!!!!!!!!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-10 11:24:28 -0800

What bro

;BrokenPromises.
;BrokenPromises. wrote:
2012-12-10 11:19:11 -0800

yay eggnog

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-12-10 10:55:43 -0800

Yuk

Christmas_food_poll

What's your fave Christmas food?

• Eggnog
  • Cookies
  • Gingerbread Houses
  • Candy Canes

Micro_girly gift guide-miro
Everyone has a friend or relative that’s ultra-girly, so when Christmas rolls around you want to ...
Micro_holiday-card-mciro
Sending holiday cards in the mail is a popular winter tradition. Want to know where to start? Kid...
Micro_holiday gifts-micro
We all have something that we love to geek out about, but for some of us it’s not enough just to ...
Micro_micro-hotcocoa
The weather outside is cold, rainy, snowy or just plain freezing and the sun goes down not long a...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.