Comments

The Vampire Diaries: Season 4, Episode 9 :: O Come, All Ye Faithful

This week on The Vampire Diaries, Tyler’s pack of hybrids are sacrificed. See what you missed on Kidzworld’s recap of “O Come All Ye Faithful“, which aired December 13, 2012. Back to Article

apple drop1101_2321960
apple drop1101_2321960 wrote:
2013-02-09 13:21:07 -0800

love this show

○ Treacherous ○
○ Treacherous ○ wrote:
2013-01-12 13:13:12 -0800

The Vampire Diaries is my life. Damon & Elena are meant to be together. This episode was amazing.

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-18 15:35:08 -0800

i love it

Johnson48
Johnson48 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:55:21 -0800

love this show teeam damon Love

Sumy12345
Sumy12345 wrote:
2012-12-14 14:49:38 -0800

I didnt know u watched the vampire diaries

RedBloodLove13
RedBloodLove13 wrote:
2012-12-14 12:43:33 -0800

Just sayin but i love this show

imsportygirl
imsportygirl wrote:
2012-12-14 11:35:44 -0800

this show is boring stupid Mad

Kylesanchez
Kylesanchez wrote:
2012-12-14 09:48:20 -0800

Suspense full

summer queen
summer queen wrote:
2012-12-14 08:44:05 -0800

i think not so bad

um...duh
um...duh wrote:
2012-12-14 08:10:19 -0800

This show is so stupid

Elena Gilbert finds herself in a love triangle with Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Which brother did she meet first?
  • Stefan
  • Damon
  • Both at the same time
  • She has always known them

Micro_vampire micro
This week on The Vampire Diaries, Stefan and Damon try to break the sire bond with Elena. See wha...
Micro_vampire micro
This week on The Vampire Diaries, the Miss Mystic Falls pageant is held. See what you missed in K...
Micro_vampire micro
This week on The Vampire Diaries, Stefan and Elena have relationship problems. See what you misse...
Micro_vampire micro
This week on The Vampire Diaries, Connor takes hostages at Mystic Grill. See what you missed in K...

Entertainment in the forums

ps3master
Final Masquerade by Linkin Park.
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Latest Trends:
She looks so perfect -5sos and Don't stop -5sos
u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?