Comments

The Vampire Diaries: Season 4, Episode 9 :: O Come, All Ye Faithful

This week on The Vampire Diaries, Tyler’s pack of hybrids are sacrificed. See what you missed on Kidzworld’s recap of “O Come All Ye Faithful“, which aired December 13, 2012. Back to Article

apple drop1101_2321960
apple drop1101_2321960 wrote:
2013-02-09 13:21:07 -0800

love this show

○ Treacherous ○
○ Treacherous ○ wrote:
2013-01-12 13:13:12 -0800

The Vampire Diaries is my life. Damon & Elena are meant to be together. This episode was amazing.

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-18 15:35:08 -0800

i love it

Johnson48
Johnson48 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:55:21 -0800

love this show teeam damon Love

Sumy12345
Sumy12345 wrote:
2012-12-14 14:49:38 -0800

I didnt know u watched the vampire diaries

RedBloodLove13
RedBloodLove13 wrote:
2012-12-14 12:43:33 -0800

Just sayin but i love this show

imsportygirl
imsportygirl wrote:
2012-12-14 11:35:44 -0800

this show is boring stupid Mad

Kylesanchez
Kylesanchez wrote:
2012-12-14 09:48:20 -0800

Suspense full

summer queen
summer queen wrote:
2012-12-14 08:44:05 -0800

i think not so bad

um...duh
um...duh wrote:
2012-12-14 08:10:19 -0800

This show is so stupid

Elena Gilbert finds herself in a love triangle with Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Which brother did she meet first?
  • Stefan
  • Damon
  • Both at the same time
  • She has always known them

Micro_vampire micro
This week on The Vampire Diaries, Stefan and Damon try to break the sire bond with Elena. See wha...
Micro_vampire micro
This week on The Vampire Diaries, the Miss Mystic Falls pageant is held. See what you missed in K...
Micro_vampire micro
This week on The Vampire Diaries, Stefan and Elena have relationship problems. See what you misse...
Micro_vampire micro
This week on The Vampire Diaries, Connor takes hostages at Mystic Grill. See what you missed in K...

Entertainment in the forums

shae508
shae508 posted in Latest Trends:
The fact that you're cussing me out proves that you're the sensitive one. not me :) I was just stating my opinion  . Now since you want to be a baby and curse when you get upset. Maybe you get off the forums and go back to listening your 'music'. Have a nice day. :)
NarutoUpdates
Ugh shut the hell up! I can spell really fine, i just prefer using my own terms! And for you to come on here and start some sht you got life messed up, so how about you get your sensitive azz off this Forum!
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Latest Trends:
"Chrisdelghetto" wrote:uhh stupid ,its appropriate plus some kids listen to that,also the site is 10-17 and yea i know its a kids site but kids like and do the dance  No. It's not. Maybe you should LISTEN to the song.
shae508
shae508 posted in Latest Trends:
-bangs head- I'm sorry, but your grammar and spelling is getting on my last. I'm talking about kids who parents DON'T want them seeing this song. KW could get in trouble if parents see this. And if you're going to post those lyrics. Post them in the LYRICS section with a warning that it may have cussing and or worst. Dude. (And I'm on my phone. And still had better spelling and grammar.)
NarutoUpdates
Duh, is you mad that yo parents won't let you listen to the song! And some kids on here are in the double digits, and they listen to cuss songs!