Comments

Fashion with a Plus

Fashion is often equated with a certain size, a certain very tiny size, but looking good and feeling stylish has no size. In fact, fashion is about creating something new and genuine and, more than anything, fashion is about breaking the rules. Back to Article

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 08:50:44 -0700

Finding clothes for big girls are hard so I salute you with this article

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 08:50:10 -0700

I love this article

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-15 18:22:45 -0700

i agree with u

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-15 18:21:55 -0700

Omg u are so mean they are regular people just like us so if u don't have anything nice 2 say don't say it at all!!!

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-15 18:20:26 -0700

Why? why are u and everyone so mean their people just like us bet they dress better than u

kobrains478
kobrains478 wrote:
2013-05-15 15:09:02 -0700

Horrible style

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2013-04-24 11:24:46 -0700

fahion crap

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-04-23 21:29:38 -0700

i would LOVE to own a fashion blog.

islandgirl663
islandgirl663 wrote:
2013-03-19 20:56:37 -0700

Now that is a dumb and mean thing to say right there!

olivbig
olivbig wrote:
2013-03-13 14:44:02 -0700

-sighs- I'm so bored no good fashion advice.

ineedajob1234
ineedajob1234 wrote:
2013-02-03 10:10:40 -0800

enyone who is fat and that eats meat is so not hot

you people are so dumb

musicgirlx3
musicgirlx3 wrote:
2013-01-27 11:10:40 -0800

OMG! That girl in the bikini is HOT! omg............... Embarrassed

musicgirlx3
musicgirlx3 wrote:
2013-01-27 11:10:35 -0800

OMG! That girl in the bikini is HOT! omg............... Embarrassed

;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-08 20:49:04 -0800

they my baby mamas. look at them, their perf ♥

TrueScissorluv
TrueScissorluv wrote:
2013-01-08 14:43:08 -0800

I admire these women

TheNoobClaudine_1980262
TheNoobClaudine_1980262 wrote:
2013-01-02 10:52:05 -0800

These women are gorgeous the way the are. Society shouldn't make them feel like they can't wear certain clothes. ♥

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-28 11:06:31 -0800

plus size ppl should never think they cant wear wat they wana this is a free country don't let nobody tell yall different

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-28 11:06:30 -0800

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-28 11:06:29 -0800

countrycupcakelover
countrycupcakelover wrote:
2012-12-27 18:37:10 -0800

Exactly their is nothing wrong with being a plus size and looking pretty just dont over do it.....

Poll-hanger

Why do you love your favorite outfit?

• Because it's the one that's clean.
  • Because it's the nicest clothes I own.
  • Because I feel so great in it!
  • Because it's in fashion right now.