Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Fashion with a Plus

Fashion is often equated with a certain size, a certain very tiny size, but looking good and feeling stylish has no size. In fact, fashion is about creating something new and genuine and, more than anything, fashion is about breaking the rules. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 08:50:44 -0700

Finding clothes for big girls are hard so I salute you with this article

report
crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 08:50:10 -0700

I love this article

report
Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-15 18:22:45 -0700

i agree with u

report
Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-15 18:21:55 -0700

Omg u are so mean they are regular people just like us so if u don't have anything nice 2 say don't say it at all!!!

report
Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-15 18:20:26 -0700

Why? why are u and everyone so mean their people just like us bet they dress better than u

report
kobrains478
kobrains478 wrote:
2013-05-15 15:09:02 -0700

Horrible style

report
kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2013-04-24 11:24:46 -0700

fahion crap

report
shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-04-23 21:29:38 -0700

i would LOVE to own a fashion blog.

report
islandgirl663
islandgirl663 wrote:
2013-03-19 20:56:37 -0700

Now that is a dumb and mean thing to say right there!

report
olivbig
olivbig wrote:
2013-03-13 14:44:02 -0700

-sighs- I'm so bored no good fashion advice.

report
ineedajob1234
ineedajob1234 wrote:
2013-02-03 10:10:40 -0800

enyone who is fat and that eats meat is so not hot

you people are so dumb

report
musicgirlx3
musicgirlx3 wrote:
2013-01-27 11:10:40 -0800

OMG! That girl in the bikini is HOT! omg............... Embarrassed

report
musicgirlx3
musicgirlx3 wrote:
2013-01-27 11:10:35 -0800

OMG! That girl in the bikini is HOT! omg............... Embarrassed

report
;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-08 20:49:04 -0800

they my baby mamas. look at them, their perf ♥

report
TrueScissorluv
TrueScissorluv wrote:
2013-01-08 14:43:08 -0800

I admire these women

report
TheNoobClaudine_1980262
TheNoobClaudine_1980262 wrote:
2013-01-02 10:52:05 -0800

These women are gorgeous the way the are. Society shouldn't make them feel like they can't wear certain clothes. ♥

report
partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-28 11:06:31 -0800

plus size ppl should never think they cant wear wat they wana this is a free country don't let nobody tell yall different

report
partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-28 11:06:30 -0800

plus size ppl should never think they cant wear wat they wana this is a free country don't let nobody tell yall different

report
partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-28 11:06:29 -0800

plus size ppl should never think they cant wear wat they wana this is a free country don't let nobody tell yall different

report
countrycupcakelover
countrycupcakelover wrote:
2012-12-27 18:37:10 -0800

Exactly their is nothing wrong with being a plus size and looking pretty just dont over do it.....

report
back to story
Poll-hanger

Why do you love your favorite outfit?

  • Because it's the one that's clean.
  • Because it's the nicest clothes I own.
  • Because I feel so great in it!
  • Because it's in fashion right now.

related stories

Micro_cold-weather-coats-micro
Winter is here & temperatures are dropping. While some snow-lovers are cheering, sun worshipp...
Micro_micro.faux.fur
So, there’s a beautiful one-of-a-kind snowflake on your tongue and your butt is frozen cold, what...
Micro_magazines-micro
If you’re on a plane, stuck in a dentist’s chair or passing the time at a relative’s house a maga...
Micro_sw_micro
It's finally time to hit the beach! After months of patiently waiting for the sunshine and heat t...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes