Comments

Fashion with a Plus

Fashion is often equated with a certain size, a certain very tiny size, but looking good and feeling stylish has no size. In fact, fashion is about creating something new and genuine and, more than anything, fashion is about breaking the rules. Back to Article

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 08:50:44 -0700

Finding clothes for big girls are hard so I salute you with this article

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 08:50:10 -0700

I love this article

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-15 18:22:45 -0700

i agree with u

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-15 18:21:55 -0700

Omg u are so mean they are regular people just like us so if u don't have anything nice 2 say don't say it at all!!!

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-15 18:20:26 -0700

Why? why are u and everyone so mean their people just like us bet they dress better than u

kobrains478
kobrains478 wrote:
2013-05-15 15:09:02 -0700

Horrible style

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2013-04-24 11:24:46 -0700

fahion crap

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-04-23 21:29:38 -0700

i would LOVE to own a fashion blog.

islandgirl663
islandgirl663 wrote:
2013-03-19 20:56:37 -0700

Now that is a dumb and mean thing to say right there!

olivbig
olivbig wrote:
2013-03-13 14:44:02 -0700

-sighs- I'm so bored no good fashion advice.

ineedajob1234
ineedajob1234 wrote:
2013-02-03 10:10:40 -0800

enyone who is fat and that eats meat is so not hot

you people are so dumb

musicgirlx3
musicgirlx3 wrote:
2013-01-27 11:10:40 -0800

OMG! That girl in the bikini is HOT! omg............... Embarrassed

musicgirlx3
musicgirlx3 wrote:
2013-01-27 11:10:35 -0800

OMG! That girl in the bikini is HOT! omg............... Embarrassed

;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-08 20:49:04 -0800

they my baby mamas. look at them, their perf ♥

TrueScissorluv
TrueScissorluv wrote:
2013-01-08 14:43:08 -0800

I admire these women

TheNoobClaudine_1980262
TheNoobClaudine_1980262 wrote:
2013-01-02 10:52:05 -0800

These women are gorgeous the way the are. Society shouldn't make them feel like they can't wear certain clothes. ♥

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-28 11:06:31 -0800

plus size ppl should never think they cant wear wat they wana this is a free country don't let nobody tell yall different

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-28 11:06:30 -0800

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-28 11:06:29 -0800

countrycupcakelover
countrycupcakelover wrote:
2012-12-27 18:37:10 -0800

Exactly their is nothing wrong with being a plus size and looking pretty just dont over do it.....

Poll-hanger

Why do you love your favorite outfit?

• Because it's the one that's clean.
  • Because it's the nicest clothes I own.
  • Because I feel so great in it!
  • Because it's in fashion right now.

Micro_cold-weather-coats-micro
Winter is here & temperatures are dropping. While some snow-lovers are cheering, sun worshipp...
Micro_micro.faux.fur
So, there’s a beautiful one-of-a-kind snowflake on your tongue and your butt is frozen cold, what...
Micro_magazines-micro
If you’re on a plane, stuck in a dentist’s chair or passing the time at a relative’s house a maga...
Micro_sw_micro
It's finally time to hit the beach! After months of patiently waiting for the sunshine and heat t...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?