Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: New Years Eve Sleepover

Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party! Back to Article

dinosaurs-
dinosaurs- wrote:
2014-07-08 20:29:31 -0700

it's not saying sleeping. it's saying staying over, for the night. waiting for New year's

Nevermind-
Nevermind- wrote:
2014-07-08 20:27:31 -0700

Who the hell sleeps on new years

kymswagg
kymswagg wrote:
2013-01-01 11:43:48 -0800

i like the milk and cookie flutes

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2013-01-01 11:17:45 -0800

Yummy!!!!!!!

123lookatme
123lookatme wrote:
2013-01-01 10:59:27 -0800

cookie dough dip! i cant stop eating it!! its so adictiv!!!

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2013-01-01 07:34:13 -0800

I like all but the pink Popcorn... that's freaky

JakePRD_2338672
JakePRD_2338672 wrote:
2013-01-01 02:57:52 -0800

I will try to make that one

ebl247

Phionah wrote:
2012-12-31 10:44:57 -0800

Pink popcorn disgusting

Phionah
Phionah wrote:
2012-12-31 10:44:22 -0800

I think the pink popcorn would taste disgusting and it looks weird

prettygirl1228

lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-12-30 12:27:25 -0800

cool

caprishia
caprishia wrote:
2012-12-29 10:25:48 -0800

that all looks good but i had most of it before

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2012-12-29 05:50:33 -0800

Chocolate chip cookie dough dip...mmm

L_M_F_A_O@13
L_M_F_A_O@13 wrote:
2012-12-28 11:17:31 -0800

id love to make all of it!!

What's Your Fave Recipe?