Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: New Years Eve Sleepover

Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party! Back to Article

dinosaurs-
dinosaurs- wrote:
2014-07-08 20:29:31 -0700

it's not saying sleeping. it's saying staying over, for the night. waiting for New year's

Nevermind-
Nevermind- wrote:
2014-07-08 20:27:31 -0700

Who the hell sleeps on new years

kymswagg
kymswagg wrote:
2013-01-01 11:43:48 -0800

i like the milk and cookie flutes

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2013-01-01 11:17:45 -0800

Yummy!!!!!!!

123lookatme
123lookatme wrote:
2013-01-01 10:59:27 -0800

cookie dough dip! i cant stop eating it!! its so adictiv!!!

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2013-01-01 07:34:13 -0800

I like all but the pink Popcorn... that's freaky

JakePRD_2338672
JakePRD_2338672 wrote:
2013-01-01 02:57:52 -0800

I will try to make that one

ebl247

Phionah wrote:
2012-12-31 10:44:57 -0800

Pink popcorn disgusting

Phionah
Phionah wrote:
2012-12-31 10:44:22 -0800

I think the pink popcorn would taste disgusting and it looks weird

prettygirl1228

lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-12-30 12:27:25 -0800

cool

caprishia
caprishia wrote:
2012-12-29 10:25:48 -0800

that all looks good but i had most of it before

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2012-12-29 05:50:33 -0800

Chocolate chip cookie dough dip...mmm

L_M_F_A_O@13
L_M_F_A_O@13 wrote:
2012-12-28 11:17:31 -0800

id love to make all of it!!

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_candied nuts - micro
One of the best parts of Christmas is giving thoughtful gifts to friends, family and people who t...
Micro_turkey tacos - micro
Everyone loves Thanksgiving dinner, but the never-ending turkey leftovers are a little less lovable!
Micro_usa cake - micro
Instead of nail-biting have some delicious snacks prepared for election night.
Micro_micro
The most important thing about Halloween is definitely putting together the perfect costume, but ...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.