Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: New Years Eve Sleepover

Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party! Back to Article

dinosaurs-
dinosaurs- wrote:
2014-07-08 20:29:31 -0700

it's not saying sleeping. it's saying staying over, for the night. waiting for New year's

Nevermind-
Nevermind- wrote:
2014-07-08 20:27:31 -0700

Who the hell sleeps on new years

kymswagg
kymswagg wrote:
2013-01-01 11:43:48 -0800

i like the milk and cookie flutes

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2013-01-01 11:17:45 -0800

Yummy!!!!!!!

123lookatme
123lookatme wrote:
2013-01-01 10:59:27 -0800

cookie dough dip! i cant stop eating it!! its so adictiv!!!

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2013-01-01 07:34:13 -0800

I like all but the pink Popcorn... that's freaky

JakePRD_2338672
JakePRD_2338672 wrote:
2013-01-01 02:57:52 -0800

I will try to make that one

ebl247

Phionah wrote:
2012-12-31 10:44:57 -0800

Pink popcorn disgusting

Phionah
Phionah wrote:
2012-12-31 10:44:22 -0800

I think the pink popcorn would taste disgusting and it looks weird

prettygirl1228

lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-12-30 12:27:25 -0800

cool

caprishia
caprishia wrote:
2012-12-29 10:25:48 -0800

that all looks good but i had most of it before

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2012-12-29 05:50:33 -0800

Chocolate chip cookie dough dip...mmm

L_M_F_A_O@13
L_M_F_A_O@13 wrote:
2012-12-28 11:17:31 -0800

id love to make all of it!!

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_candied nuts - micro
One of the best parts of Christmas is giving thoughtful gifts to friends, family and people who t...
Micro_turkey tacos - micro
Everyone loves Thanksgiving dinner, but the never-ending turkey leftovers are a little less lovable!
Micro_usa cake - micro
Instead of nail-biting have some delicious snacks prepared for election night.
Micro_micro
The most important thing about Halloween is definitely putting together the perfect costume, but ...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay