Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want To Grow Up

I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire someone my age, so I can't get an after school job. My parents buy a lot of junk food; I want to be able to go to the store on my own and pick out a better diet, but I can't do that either. I also want to move out and get my own place. Is there something wrong with me? Back to Article

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 14:17:28 -0700

Realize the perk of being young your 13 so you
have more freedom but the amount you have is theamount you need

jessrocks36
jessrocks36 wrote:
2014-01-13 00:23:48 -0800

Keep having fun while ur young

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-31 10:16:25 -0800

I like dear dish-it's answer. :3

hutcherson92
hutcherson92 wrote:
2013-10-20 08:25:36 -0700

Enjoy it! I can't wait to be older but enjoy life with out bills and mortgages wile you can smile

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-16 13:17:50 -0700

yea ur right

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:17:10 -0700

why would u wanna do that? enjoy being a teen while u can

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-19 03:23:22 -0700

Life is a strange thing..

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:21:12 -0700

cool story bro, tell it again.

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-11 09:57:45 -0700

JEREMY.
this reminds me of you. xDDDDD

Angelface45
Angelface45 wrote:
2013-04-22 13:28:54 -0700

she should LIVE WHILE SHE'S YOUNG . these are the glory dayz

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:21:24 -0700

live on the street as a homeless child. then maybe you will be grateful for what you have u sicko.

swaggon300
swaggon300 wrote:
2013-03-27 17:33:51 -0700

i can totally wait

swaggon300
swaggon300 wrote:
2013-03-27 17:33:21 -0700

i can totally wait

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-03-24 03:23:47 -0700

I don't Im enjoy my life while I'm young because u spend all ur time waiting to grow up but u dont have any childhood members

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-03-24 00:29:14 -0700

Be a child while u can becuz when u grow up u r goin to be wishin u were a child trust mi enjoy ur child days

FUDGE2000
FUDGE2000 wrote:
2013-03-09 10:34:58 -0800

U should enjoy it while it lasts. cuz when u move out it's ur responsibility to take care of urself.

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-02-21 14:25:15 -0800

You Should'nt Rush To Be An Adult

gator15
gator15 wrote:
2013-02-10 11:59:51 -0800

take your time life goes on like a bullet soo charish these moments

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-02-09 19:48:56 -0800

Haha, same. I never want to grow up. I'm like Peter Pan XD.

earth707
earth707 wrote:
2013-02-09 06:13:08 -0800

What?! I'm the complete opposite, I WANNA STAY YOUNG FOREVER!!

Where Do You Get Your Cash?

• I get most of my cash from my parents.
  • I have a part-time job.
  • I get most of my money for my birthday or Christmas.
  • I do odd jobs like babysitting and cutting peoples' lawns.

Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_mom_micro
Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where ...
Micro_popular_micro
babygaga asks: "It's summer and school's out but when I go back to start Grade 7 next year I want...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me