Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want To Grow Up

I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire someone my age, so I can't get an after school job. My parents buy a lot of junk food; I want to be able to go to the store on my own and pick out a better diet, but I can't do that either. I also want to move out and get my own place. Is there something wrong with me? Back to Article

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 14:17:28 -0700

Realize the perk of being young your 13 so you
have more freedom but the amount you have is theamount you need

jessrocks36
jessrocks36 wrote:
2014-01-13 00:23:48 -0800

Keep having fun while ur young

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-31 10:16:25 -0800

I like dear dish-it's answer. :3

hutcherson92
hutcherson92 wrote:
2013-10-20 08:25:36 -0700

Enjoy it! I can't wait to be older but enjoy life with out bills and mortgages wile you can smile

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-16 13:17:50 -0700

yea ur right

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:17:10 -0700

why would u wanna do that? enjoy being a teen while u can

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-19 03:23:22 -0700

Life is a strange thing..

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:21:12 -0700

cool story bro, tell it again.

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-11 09:57:45 -0700

JEREMY.
this reminds me of you. xDDDDD

Angelface45
Angelface45 wrote:
2013-04-22 13:28:54 -0700

she should LIVE WHILE SHE'S YOUNG . these are the glory dayz

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:21:24 -0700

live on the street as a homeless child. then maybe you will be grateful for what you have u sicko.

swaggon300
swaggon300 wrote:
2013-03-27 17:33:51 -0700

i can totally wait

swaggon300
swaggon300 wrote:
2013-03-27 17:33:21 -0700

i can totally wait

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-03-24 03:23:47 -0700

I don't Im enjoy my life while I'm young because u spend all ur time waiting to grow up but u dont have any childhood members

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-03-24 00:29:14 -0700

Be a child while u can becuz when u grow up u r goin to be wishin u were a child trust mi enjoy ur child days

FUDGE2000
FUDGE2000 wrote:
2013-03-09 10:34:58 -0800

U should enjoy it while it lasts. cuz when u move out it's ur responsibility to take care of urself.

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-02-21 14:25:15 -0800

You Should'nt Rush To Be An Adult

gator15
gator15 wrote:
2013-02-10 11:59:51 -0800

take your time life goes on like a bullet soo charish these moments

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-02-09 19:48:56 -0800

Haha, same. I never want to grow up. I'm like Peter Pan XD.

earth707
earth707 wrote:
2013-02-09 06:13:08 -0800

What?! I'm the complete opposite, I WANNA STAY YOUNG FOREVER!!

Where Do You Get Your Cash?

• I get most of my cash from my parents.
  • I have a part-time job.
  • I get most of my money for my birthday or Christmas.
  • I do odd jobs like babysitting and cutting peoples' lawns.

Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_mom_micro
Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where ...
Micro_popular_micro
babygaga asks: "It's summer and school's out but when I go back to start Grade 7 next year I want...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit