Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want To Grow Up

I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire someone my age, so I can't get an after school job. My parents buy a lot of junk food; I want to be able to go to the store on my own and pick out a better diet, but I can't do that either. I also want to move out and get my own place. Is there something wrong with me? Back to Article

pokegirl101
pokegirl101 wrote:
2013-02-09 05:44:47 -0800

I WILL NEVER WANT TO GROW UP

Kim waz here :)
Kim waz here :) wrote:
2013-02-09 05:43:28 -0800

Who would want to grow up?

aroub
aroub wrote:
2013-02-09 05:06:16 -0800

yeah who wants to grow up xD

Andie_The_Great
Andie_The_Great wrote:
2013-02-09 05:06:07 -0800

Yeah I have no desire of growing up no one does and there are many things that are wrong about growing up

aroub
aroub wrote:
2013-02-09 05:05:48 -0800

yeah who wanys to grow up xD

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-02-09 05:02:27 -0800

Pfft who wants to grow up xD

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-02-09 04:59:24 -0800

I never wanna grow up....never land lol

princess rabee

giakitty7 wrote:
2013-01-22 16:37:00 -0800

I want to grow up but im only 9. how do u think i feel

Emily613
Emily613 wrote:
2013-01-20 15:12:50 -0800

Being an adult isn't fun. Frustrated

Lollipop@03
Lollipop@03 wrote:
2013-01-19 17:55:09 -0800

You should be glad you are still a kid because kids can just have fun......Grown-ups have to lots not just have fun

spongebob lover 101
spongebob lover 101 wrote:
2013-01-17 17:02:45 -0800

ok i want to say if you are more or even 14 if you live next to or close to a publix you can get hired as a bagger at about 9.00$$$$ a hour witch is great when you only work part tine!!!

LiveLife101
LiveLife101 wrote:
2013-01-14 16:43:21 -0800

"Fun always ends in a problem" same with adult-
hood, being an adult is fun but there is alot of
problems too, like bills cleaning cooking and more, live it and love it smile

mollylollipop
mollylollipop wrote:
2013-01-09 15:41:28 -0800

you should never need to grow up just have fun being a kid!

Yayabu
Yayabu wrote:
2013-01-09 15:06:26 -0800

Nothing is odd about wanting to grow up, but I, for one, do NOT want to grow up. I'm perfectly happy with growing fat and having everything provided for me. But, you obviously can't stop the inevitable.

xXeightsidedcircleXx
xXeightsidedcircleXx wrote:
2013-01-07 12:14:09 -0800

Oh, I SO agree with the food thing. I hate having unhealthy food most of the time (I'm the kind of person that considers fruits a treat and doesn't drink soda...) so I'm with ya on that. But remember the teenage luxuries as well Big Grin

Clueless23
Clueless23 wrote:
2013-01-07 03:10:50 -0800

lol big mistake! responsibilities suck :P

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2013-01-06 20:36:32 -0800

oh i dont thing you want to grow up ocne you get you houes you have to pay bills and buy things

halibali_1934088
halibali_1934088 wrote:
2013-01-04 08:05:19 -0800

Im not

Where Do You Get Your Cash?

• I get most of my cash from my parents.
  • I have a part-time job.
  • I get most of my money for my birthday or Christmas.
  • I do odd jobs like babysitting and cutting peoples' lawns.

Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_mom_micro
Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where ...
Micro_popular_micro
babygaga asks: "It's summer and school's out but when I go back to start Grade 7 next year I want...

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D