Comments

January 2013 Horoscopes

January offers a fresh start to a new year. What’s in store for you? Check out Kidzworld’s horoscopes to find out! Back to Article

bigfoot11
bigfoot11 wrote:
2013-01-05 17:08:18 -0800

im a scorpio!

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2013-01-05 16:47:45 -0800

jan 23 yeah right

jeradae_cute_boo
jeradae_cute_boo wrote:
2013-01-05 14:51:36 -0800

is there any puerto ricans here plez add me

Princewifey 123
Princewifey 123 wrote:
2013-01-05 14:36:22 -0800

Smh that's why half the people on kw don't like the mods because of stuff like that and even if its a joke some people take that stuff serious

Nimsajeay

I'LL BAN YOU
BOOM HOW'D YA LIKE THAT

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2013-01-05 14:26:49 -0800

Guys! It's the perfect month for me to start something new.

I'm going to start banning kids for no reason, from EVERYTHING. ALL THE THINGS.

angeltwist
angeltwist wrote:
2013-01-05 09:24:11 -0800

So true!!! I know exactly what that change will be!

awsome2.0

DoRecycle91 wrote:
2013-01-04 07:52:28 -0800

I'm a Pisces!

Boingoloing
Boingoloing wrote:
2013-01-03 20:25:15 -0800

My dreams are coming to a reality??
omygoshyes Big Grin

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-03 16:54:56 -0800

im taurus but i dont get fired up.

I'mTHATGuy
I'mTHATGuy wrote:
2013-01-03 16:19:08 -0800

I have to take baby steps.I was so planning to be famous this month. smh. lol

Miz.DoinWATiDo
Miz.DoinWATiDo wrote:
2013-01-03 12:19:02 -0800

I'm a Scorpio I always wanted to lean different languages

Beanur2502
Beanur2502 wrote:
2013-01-03 10:47:36 -0800

I'm an Aquarius.

Coolest Form Of Astrology?

• Tarot Cards.
  • Numerology.
  • Horoscopes.
  • Palm reading.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

kaykay2002