Comments

January 2013 Horoscopes

January offers a fresh start to a new year. What’s in store for you? Check out Kidzworld’s horoscopes to find out! Back to Article

Mrs.Captian
Mrs.Captian wrote:
2013-01-03 10:47:12 -0800

Capricorn eh? so am i Big Grin xD

shadowthehedgehog11
shadowthehedgehog11 wrote:
2013-01-03 10:05:21 -0800

taurus.... IMA FRICKEN COW!

-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan wrote:
2013-01-03 09:41:27 -0800

Capricornus yeah!!
wait...
My feelings? D: My true feelings?
...
Gamzee Makara anybody? XD

Anjana2050
Anjana2050 wrote:
2013-01-03 03:50:04 -0800

I'm sagi

Angel Nisha
Angel Nisha wrote:
2013-01-03 02:56:51 -0800

virgo!!!

AquaCoolGirl304
AquaCoolGirl304 wrote:
2013-01-03 02:48:30 -0800

i m gemini,and i found this person who changes my life smile

Jingles429
Jingles429 wrote:
2013-01-03 02:44:38 -0800

Taurus all the way smile

sabiha

Collie.Baby wrote:
2013-01-02 16:43:50 -0800

Aww I'm a Aeries

;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-02 15:08:17 -0800

why couldn't i be a leo? fml -.-

benna
benna wrote:
2013-01-02 15:00:54 -0800

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Confused Confused

Coolest Form Of Astrology?

• Tarot Cards.