Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

xfile93
xfile93 wrote:
2014-07-07 13:21:47 -0700

perhaps she's right@ JennyD

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-07-03 17:38:42 -0700

Rather have him say it once nd mean it than many times nd not mean it c;

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:18:32 -0800

he is just nervous to get out his true feelings for you sometimes guys have that they dont want to be pressured you just have to wait and belie that they love u cause they do sometimes the are just afraid to admit it to u he loves you

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-24 18:42:45 -0700

Love!

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:19:57 -0700

truth be told guys are nervous when they want to say I love you take it from me its hard

Jasmine345
Jasmine345 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:18:22 -0700

Cool

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-24 13:18:08 -0700

Maybe he's waiting for an anniversary or some day special like ur b-day to say it!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:15:52 -0700

Cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:16:28 -0700

patience itza huge steps

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-04 09:54:07 -0700

Be patient, maybe when it's been a year or so he will say it....

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:55:18 -0700

DONT PUSH SO HARD IF HE DOESNT IM SURE THERES OTHER GUYS THAT WOULD

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:19:55 -0700

he's just shy .-. I can't even tell i love you to my Mom xD

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-26 20:20:44 -0700

if he loves you he will tell you! that's a promise if he doesn't oh well it aint meant to be!

TinyRainbowBird
TinyRainbowBird wrote:
2013-04-09 18:38:36 -0700

don't think of pushing yourself so hard if u were a serious girl, i think he would like to play around with you I' m not sure of my advice

SkittleStarvation
SkittleStarvation wrote:
2013-04-08 16:32:34 -0700

xD nope

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:20:17 -0700

show him you a$$, then he'll love you.

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:20:02 -0700

show him you a$$, then he'll love you.

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 06:14:13 -0700

So me and my boyfriend has been going out for like 4 days and he tells me he loves me and i tell him the same thing so i think the guy u r crushing on is scared you wouldnt say the same thing smile

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-03-15 20:22:41 -0700

i just started dating my babe about 3 weeks ago .... our month is coming up ik he loves me

feelfree2sing
feelfree2sing wrote:
2013-03-06 12:49:33 -0800

my bf and i just broke up yestrday and we have been together for five months. we are still friends. smile

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121