Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:18:32 -0800

he is just nervous to get out his true feelings for you sometimes guys have that they dont want to be pressured you just have to wait and belie that they love u cause they do sometimes the are just afraid to admit it to u he loves you

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-24 18:42:45 -0700

Love!

firedragonboy 1340
firedragonboy 1340 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:19:57 -0700

truth be told guys are nervous when they want to say I love you take it from me its hard

Jasmine345
Jasmine345 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:18:22 -0700

Cool

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-24 13:18:08 -0700

Maybe he's waiting for an anniversary or some day special like ur b-day to say it!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:15:52 -0700

Cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:16:28 -0700

patience itza huge steps

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-04 09:54:07 -0700

Be patient, maybe when it's been a year or so he will say it....

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:55:18 -0700

DONT PUSH SO HARD IF HE DOESNT IM SURE THERES OTHER GUYS THAT WOULD

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:19:55 -0700

he's just shy .-. I can't even tell i love you to my Mom xD

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-26 20:20:44 -0700

if he loves you he will tell you! that's a promise if he doesn't oh well it aint meant to be!

TinyRainbowBird
TinyRainbowBird wrote:
2013-04-09 18:38:36 -0700

don't think of pushing yourself so hard if u were a serious girl, i think he would like to play around with you I' m not sure of my advice

SkittleStarvation
SkittleStarvation wrote:
2013-04-08 16:32:34 -0700

xD nope

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:20:17 -0700

show him you a$$, then he'll love you.

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:20:02 -0700

show him you a$$, then he'll love you.

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 06:14:13 -0700

So me and my boyfriend has been going out for like 4 days and he tells me he loves me and i tell him the same thing so i think the guy u r crushing on is scared you wouldnt say the same thing smile

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-03-15 20:22:41 -0700

i just started dating my babe about 3 weeks ago .... our month is coming up ik he loves me

feelfree2sing
feelfree2sing wrote:
2013-03-06 12:49:33 -0800

my bf and i just broke up yestrday and we have been together for five months. we are still friends. smile

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:07:55 -0800

Just wait a bit longer. If he still doesn't admit then ask him...

foreverloved101
foreverloved101 wrote:
2013-03-01 16:10:48 -0800

i knowhow youfeel is ok

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day