Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

xfile93
xfile93 wrote:
2014-07-07 13:21:47 -0700

perhaps she's right@ JennyD

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-07-03 17:38:42 -0700

Rather have him say it once nd mean it than many times nd not mean it c;

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:18:32 -0800

he is just nervous to get out his true feelings for you sometimes guys have that they dont want to be pressured you just have to wait and belie that they love u cause they do sometimes the are just afraid to admit it to u he loves you

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-24 18:42:45 -0700

Love!

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:19:57 -0700

truth be told guys are nervous when they want to say I love you take it from me its hard

Jasmine345
Jasmine345 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:18:22 -0700

Cool

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-24 13:18:08 -0700

Maybe he's waiting for an anniversary or some day special like ur b-day to say it!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:15:52 -0700

Cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:16:28 -0700

patience itza huge steps

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-04 09:54:07 -0700

Be patient, maybe when it's been a year or so he will say it....

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:55:18 -0700

DONT PUSH SO HARD IF HE DOESNT IM SURE THERES OTHER GUYS THAT WOULD

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:19:55 -0700

he's just shy .-. I can't even tell i love you to my Mom xD

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-26 20:20:44 -0700

if he loves you he will tell you! that's a promise if he doesn't oh well it aint meant to be!

TinyRainbowBird
TinyRainbowBird wrote:
2013-04-09 18:38:36 -0700

don't think of pushing yourself so hard if u were a serious girl, i think he would like to play around with you I' m not sure of my advice

SkittleStarvation
SkittleStarvation wrote:
2013-04-08 16:32:34 -0700

xD nope

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:20:17 -0700

show him you a$$, then he'll love you.

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:20:02 -0700

show him you a$$, then he'll love you.

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 06:14:13 -0700

So me and my boyfriend has been going out for like 4 days and he tells me he loves me and i tell him the same thing so i think the guy u r crushing on is scared you wouldnt say the same thing smile

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-03-15 20:22:41 -0700

i just started dating my babe about 3 weeks ago .... our month is coming up ik he loves me

feelfree2sing
feelfree2sing wrote:
2013-03-06 12:49:33 -0800

my bf and i just broke up yestrday and we have been together for five months. we are still friends. smile

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)