Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

xfile93
xfile93 wrote:
2014-07-07 13:21:47 -0700

perhaps she's right@ JennyD

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-07-03 17:38:42 -0700

Rather have him say it once nd mean it than many times nd not mean it c;

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:18:32 -0800

he is just nervous to get out his true feelings for you sometimes guys have that they dont want to be pressured you just have to wait and belie that they love u cause they do sometimes the are just afraid to admit it to u he loves you

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-24 18:42:45 -0700

Love!

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:19:57 -0700

truth be told guys are nervous when they want to say I love you take it from me its hard

Jasmine345
Jasmine345 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:18:22 -0700

Cool

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-24 13:18:08 -0700

Maybe he's waiting for an anniversary or some day special like ur b-day to say it!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:15:52 -0700

Cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:16:28 -0700

patience itza huge steps

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-04 09:54:07 -0700

Be patient, maybe when it's been a year or so he will say it....

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:55:18 -0700

DONT PUSH SO HARD IF HE DOESNT IM SURE THERES OTHER GUYS THAT WOULD

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:19:55 -0700

he's just shy .-. I can't even tell i love you to my Mom xD

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-26 20:20:44 -0700

if he loves you he will tell you! that's a promise if he doesn't oh well it aint meant to be!

TinyRainbowBird
TinyRainbowBird wrote:
2013-04-09 18:38:36 -0700

don't think of pushing yourself so hard if u were a serious girl, i think he would like to play around with you I' m not sure of my advice

SkittleStarvation
SkittleStarvation wrote:
2013-04-08 16:32:34 -0700

xD nope

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:20:17 -0700

show him you a$$, then he'll love you.

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:20:02 -0700

show him you a$$, then he'll love you.

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 06:14:13 -0700

So me and my boyfriend has been going out for like 4 days and he tells me he loves me and i tell him the same thing so i think the guy u r crushing on is scared you wouldnt say the same thing smile

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-03-15 20:22:41 -0700

i just started dating my babe about 3 weeks ago .... our month is coming up ik he loves me

feelfree2sing
feelfree2sing wrote:
2013-03-06 12:49:33 -0800

my bf and i just broke up yestrday and we have been together for five months. we are still friends. smile

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.