Comments

First Date Tips

It can be hard enough to get up the nerve to ask someone out, but once you’ve done it you then have to start worrying about making it a date they won’t soon forget! With a little planning though, you can take channel your inner Romeo and give your crush a rush. Check out these First Date Tips! Back to Article

1dgirl4ev
1dgirl4ev wrote:
2013-02-24 16:04:17 -0800

well don't ask me my crush is dating my best friend but he said he likes me ???????omg Sad

marisaarianna4
marisaarianna4 wrote:
2013-02-11 10:25:25 -0800

Amen... Lol

nitralsome
nitralsome wrote:
2013-02-06 18:12:23 -0800

On my first date wanna watch a movie and get to know each other and do what u hav to do

nitralsome

palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-02-05 10:25:52 -0800

!?!??/ ~~

oafcman
oafcman wrote:
2013-02-03 15:14:30 -0800

If u do something exitin like rock climin theyll say no an if they say yes its for the date not for u

Bresda1
Bresda1 wrote:
2013-01-28 18:38:55 -0800

Relax and just go with the flow!!!!

khylin11
khylin11 wrote:
2013-01-27 18:55:42 -0800

It was this girl named shay I liked but unli today

gamergirl196
gamergirl196 wrote:
2013-01-27 10:38:09 -0800

y wont u ever see him again

gamergirl196
gamergirl196 wrote:
2013-01-27 10:37:29 -0800

hi im jenny im dateing somone and im scared that he wont like me what shouid i do

Swaggn Chik
Swaggn Chik wrote:
2013-01-27 06:35:03 -0800

i all reacy seen mi dream date

lacy-1213_2367706
lacy-1213_2367706 wrote:
2013-01-23 17:12:26 -0800

ok...........

Ladybug1227
Ladybug1227 wrote:
2013-01-22 17:46:31 -0800

OMG I WILL NVER SEE HIM AGAIN

alexx20
alexx20 wrote:
2013-01-22 16:18:29 -0800

This is for the ladies look at this and you might see your dream date lolSmile Nose

purpleattitude
purpleattitude wrote:
2013-01-22 15:33:21 -0800

nit to be lame but this is so cheesey

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2013-01-22 11:45:59 -0800

if my bf be on his phone and texting i be leaving him

Paying_poll

Who do you think should pay on a first date?

• The Guy
  • The Girl
  • Split it Evenly
  • Our Parents

Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_single_micro
Lonely asks: "I’m going into Grade 8 and the problem is I’ve never had a boyfriend. All my friend...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion