Comments

First Date Tips

It can be hard enough to get up the nerve to ask someone out, but once you’ve done it you then have to start worrying about making it a date they won’t soon forget! With a little planning though, you can take channel your inner Romeo and give your crush a rush. Check out these First Date Tips! Back to Article

1dgirl4ev
1dgirl4ev wrote:
2013-02-24 16:04:17 -0800

well don't ask me my crush is dating my best friend but he said he likes me ???????omg Sad

marisaarianna4
marisaarianna4 wrote:
2013-02-11 10:25:25 -0800

Amen... Lol

nitralsome
nitralsome wrote:
2013-02-06 18:12:23 -0800

On my first date wanna watch a movie and get to know each other and do what u hav to do

nitralsome

palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-02-05 10:25:52 -0800

!?!??/ ~~

oafcman
oafcman wrote:
2013-02-03 15:14:30 -0800

If u do something exitin like rock climin theyll say no an if they say yes its for the date not for u

Bresda1
Bresda1 wrote:
2013-01-28 18:38:55 -0800

Relax and just go with the flow!!!!

khylin11
khylin11 wrote:
2013-01-27 18:55:42 -0800

It was this girl named shay I liked but unli today

gamergirl196
gamergirl196 wrote:
2013-01-27 10:38:09 -0800

y wont u ever see him again

gamergirl196
gamergirl196 wrote:
2013-01-27 10:37:29 -0800

hi im jenny im dateing somone and im scared that he wont like me what shouid i do

Swaggn Chik
Swaggn Chik wrote:
2013-01-27 06:35:03 -0800

i all reacy seen mi dream date

lacy-1213_2367706
lacy-1213_2367706 wrote:
2013-01-23 17:12:26 -0800

ok...........

Ladybug1227
Ladybug1227 wrote:
2013-01-22 17:46:31 -0800

OMG I WILL NVER SEE HIM AGAIN

alexx20
alexx20 wrote:
2013-01-22 16:18:29 -0800

This is for the ladies look at this and you might see your dream date lolSmile Nose

purpleattitude
purpleattitude wrote:
2013-01-22 15:33:21 -0800

nit to be lame but this is so cheesey

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2013-01-22 11:45:59 -0800

if my bf be on his phone and texting i be leaving him

Paying_poll

Who do you think should pay on a first date?

• The Guy