Comments

Carrie Anne & The Scariest Kids in the Films

The Jennifer Lawrence thriller House at the End of the Street is now out on Blu-ray today, giving us a look at one of the creepier kids we’ve seen in recent horror flicks in the shape of Carrie Anne! Back to Article

_zackkk_
_zackkk_ wrote:
2013-04-21 11:06:06 -0700

you should of put The Last Exroxcism on there.

davonte2000
davonte2000 wrote:
2013-04-10 16:30:21 -0700

once I saw that picture for exorcist... i never want to relive that

crispy10204
crispy10204 wrote:
2013-02-17 16:32:04 -0800

I am WAY to young to see them seeing as I am only 10 and I have seen all of them they are sort of scary but some of them are just a plain snooze fest

flowerpie
flowerpie wrote:
2013-02-02 13:30:30 -0800

amazing

flowerpie
flowerpie wrote:
2013-02-02 13:30:30 -0800

amazing

Brain. Dead. x)
Brain. Dead. x) wrote:
2013-01-17 17:39:19 -0800

Wow these movies are definitely worth seeing! I've seen every single one and trust me, you will NOT regret watching smile

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-01-17 17:29:26 -0800

I have seen at least half of them , and yes there SCARY!! I couldn't sleep for about 3 days , BUT THIS WAS WHEN I WAS LITTLE!smile

LiveLife101
LiveLife101 wrote:
2013-01-14 16:29:52 -0800

The house at the end of the street are my favs
because I absolutly LOVE Jennifer Lawrence,
because of the Hunger Games smile

brigirl1
brigirl1 wrote:
2013-01-11 19:42:00 -0800

Yes these are the most scariest movies i ever seen in my life

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-01-09 08:36:02 -0800

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TO SCRY

Mofsgirl
Mofsgirl wrote:
2013-01-09 07:02:10 -0800

this is the scariest movie

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-01-08 17:18:58 -0800

Never watched them bout they sound creepy

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-01-08 16:58:40 -0800

I've heard about all these. (mostly the older ones. weird, right? I'm 11.) I heard the people watching the Exorcist when it first came out, threw things at the screen demanding a refund... 8-O

THG247
THG247 wrote:
2013-01-08 16:03:26 -0800

No I thought that Jennifer Lawrence played both Katniss and Clove!

JJfun
JJfun wrote:
2013-01-08 14:02:29 -0800

All orphan movies are frwaky and orphan has the girl who played clove (isabelle furhmham) shes awesome

Scariest Horror Movie Villain? Vote!

• Freddy Krueger.
  • Jason.
  • Leatherface.

Micro_house-micro
Our take on the creepy thriller starring “Hunger Games” Jennifer Lawrence.
Micro_max-micro
We’re in Beverly Hills with cute, 23-year-old actor Max who co-stars with Jennifer Lawrence in he...
Micro_a mic
Wanna build your own haunted house for Halloween? While making a haunted house is easy, making a ...
Micro_jenmic
With an Academy Award nomination under her belt, talented young actress Jennifer Lawrence just la...

Entertainment in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Movies:
"BookwormKat" wrote: "ValenciaRose" wrote:nay. i hate tfios! You have serious problems girl  No,it's just their opinion.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Celebs:
HUNGER GAMES!!!!!! ALWAYS!
I_lov3_myself
I_lov3_myself posted in Celebs:
SURELY     HUNGER GAMES... <3
Charulata
You can made a account on  Ultoo. It have free recharge.
indialdh
indialdh posted in Latest Trends:
Ayer emphasizes a seeing on numerous the equivocal issues. Watch Fury Online There exists a nightmarish preposterousness with this last. Watch The Book of Life Online awful help connected with doing combating. Watch Fury Online It positively is spg connected with 1945, whenever Nazi thumping is something besides specific. Watch Fury Online Collier and the men move into an Allied escape inner part Philippines while utilizing the body. Watch The Best of Me online Selective Ellison, which need to convey your perished male's area. Watch The Book of Life Online Collier's unrivaled empowers your ex perceive. watch The Town That Dreaded Sundown online The specific fish tank commandant tunes inside. Watch Gone Girl Online temperature however in fact battled inner part. Watch Dracula Untold Online Moving past In german any other individual introduced by just Nazis. Watch The Judge Online This individual conveys positively one of the few suitable-for-enclosing lines. watch The Town That Dreaded Sundown onlineWatch Annabelle Online Convictions have a tendency to be quiet. Foundation is severe. Watch The Equalizer Online Collier admires the definition utilizing substance readiness. Watch The Maze Runner Online