Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Sleep Deprived

Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portable DVD player in bed. It started when I had a few nightmares and my mom said I could watch a movie in bed. But now I can’t sleep without it! I can’t fall asleep until midnight and in the morning I am so tired. How can I overcome this addiction? Back to Article

logang_swagboy1027
logang_swagboy1027 wrote:
2013-01-29 23:37:15 -0800

I wait until like 3 in the morning, so I can go sleep.

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 13:33:11 -0800

Lmao I do beat that on some days! 2 nights ago I went on at 6pm until 10am the same day but that was only once with about 2 15 minute breaks

imaddicted
imaddicted wrote:
2013-01-26 12:11:06 -0800

haha oh my gosh I do this :') I will be awake until like.. 2 in the morning just watching videos and commenting on stuff. really need to get out of this habbit

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 11:03:43 -0800

I am too I stay awake all the time waiting for my closest friends too come online

prettygurlrock10
prettygurlrock10 wrote:
2013-01-26 07:57:53 -0800

I stay up til like 3pm til 2am now beat that but its only at my sisters house ok.

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2013-01-26 07:13:47 -0800

ha ha,that's nothing,im sleep deprived from staying up til 10 for homework every schoolday.beat that.i start as soon as i get home on my homework to.

gerballuv2002
gerballuv2002 wrote:
2013-01-24 17:05:46 -0800

ME 9:30

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:15:19 -0800

'11pm' I stay up talking with friends on kids world up to like 2am 3am maximum

skyedogburger
skyedogburger wrote:
2013-01-22 15:55:23 -0800

nicole can I talk to you in chat room

skyedogburger
skyedogburger wrote:
2013-01-22 15:54:07 -0800

Im on to a strict 7pm my mom gets it till 9pm then we start all over she is so strict lol Big Grin

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-01-22 15:37:52 -0800

ooo im like on my laptop till 11pm everynight

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-01-22 15:34:55 -0800

Yeah… that’s like alicia. SHE’S ON KIDZWORLD LIKE ALL THE TIME!!!! alicia a.k.a brunostar

swagal91
swagal91 wrote:
2013-01-22 13:51:50 -0800

ikr anyway sleepy try and spray some lavender scented perfume i might help

A.J.swaqq$$
A.J.swaqq$$ wrote:
2013-01-21 20:56:50 -0800

I have tried that but it doesn't work for me,I'm still on my tablet everynight

swagg 4u
swagg 4u wrote:
2013-01-20 19:27:15 -0800

oh i can sleep by havin my tv off lights off and nice and silent with no noise

123an
123an wrote:
2013-01-20 19:21:04 -0800

Try to cut your tv off close your eyes and maybe that will help

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-01-20 11:05:38 -0800

omg it's the same for me Frown

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-01-19 18:27:41 -0800

Or else I can't sleep

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-01-19 18:26:45 -0800

I have that problem too. Indifferent I have to be on my phone for a while before I go to bed or else I can't sleep.

tucan9
tucan9 wrote:
2013-01-19 13:18:52 -0800

I'm the same it's horrible for me cuz my parents take my phone away at night !!!! ;(

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.