Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Sleep Deprived

Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portable DVD player in bed. It started when I had a few nightmares and my mom said I could watch a movie in bed. But now I can’t sleep without it! I can’t fall asleep until midnight and in the morning I am so tired. How can I overcome this addiction? Back to Article

charleigh
charleigh wrote:
2013-02-16 14:14:18 -0800

lie in your bed with lights ,ipads,tv and etc off and keep eyes shut it helps me

123larry
123larry wrote:
2013-01-30 16:00:52 -0800

slep...I CAN NEVER DO IT i wish i could though

logang_swagboy1027
logang_swagboy1027 wrote:
2013-01-29 23:37:15 -0800

I wait until like 3 in the morning, so I can go sleep.

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 13:33:11 -0800

Lmao I do beat that on some days! 2 nights ago I went on at 6pm until 10am the same day but that was only once with about 2 15 minute breaks

imaddicted
imaddicted wrote:
2013-01-26 12:11:06 -0800

haha oh my gosh I do this :') I will be awake until like.. 2 in the morning just watching videos and commenting on stuff. really need to get out of this habbit

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 11:03:43 -0800

I am too I stay awake all the time waiting for my closest friends too come online

prettygurlrock10
prettygurlrock10 wrote:
2013-01-26 07:57:53 -0800

I stay up til like 3pm til 2am now beat that but its only at my sisters house ok.

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2013-01-26 07:13:47 -0800

ha ha,that's nothing,im sleep deprived from staying up til 10 for homework every schoolday.beat that.i start as soon as i get home on my homework to.

gerballuv2002
gerballuv2002 wrote:
2013-01-24 17:05:46 -0800

ME 9:30

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:15:19 -0800

'11pm' I stay up talking with friends on kids world up to like 2am 3am maximum

skyedogburger
skyedogburger wrote:
2013-01-22 15:55:23 -0800

nicole can I talk to you in chat room

skyedogburger
skyedogburger wrote:
2013-01-22 15:54:07 -0800

Im on to a strict 7pm my mom gets it till 9pm then we start all over she is so strict lol Big Grin

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-01-22 15:37:52 -0800

ooo im like on my laptop till 11pm everynight

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-01-22 15:34:55 -0800

Yeah… that’s like alicia. SHE’S ON KIDZWORLD LIKE ALL THE TIME!!!! alicia a.k.a brunostar

swagal91
swagal91 wrote:
2013-01-22 13:51:50 -0800

ikr anyway sleepy try and spray some lavender scented perfume i might help

A.J.swaqq$$
A.J.swaqq$$ wrote:
2013-01-21 20:56:50 -0800

I have tried that but it doesn't work for me,I'm still on my tablet everynight

swagg 4u
swagg 4u wrote:
2013-01-20 19:27:15 -0800

oh i can sleep by havin my tv off lights off and nice and silent with no noise

123an
123an wrote:
2013-01-20 19:21:04 -0800

Try to cut your tv off close your eyes and maybe that will help

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-01-20 11:05:38 -0800

omg it's the same for me Frown

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-01-19 18:27:41 -0800

Or else I can't sleep

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.

Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
Micro_whyyouneedsleep-micro
If your parents give you grief about sleeping late, tell them kids need more sleep than adults! L...
Have you ever woken up and found yourself in a sticky situation? You were probably sleepwalking. ...
Is your mom's or dad's snoring keeping you up at night? Hey, maybe you're waking yourself up. Wel...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend