Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Sleep Deprived

Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portable DVD player in bed. It started when I had a few nightmares and my mom said I could watch a movie in bed. But now I can’t sleep without it! I can’t fall asleep until midnight and in the morning I am so tired. How can I overcome this addiction? Back to Article

imaddicted
imaddicted wrote:
2013-01-26 12:11:06 -0800

haha oh my gosh I do this :') I will be awake until like.. 2 in the morning just watching videos and commenting on stuff. really need to get out of this habbit

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 11:03:43 -0800

I am too I stay awake all the time waiting for my closest friends too come online

prettygurlrock10
prettygurlrock10 wrote:
2013-01-26 07:57:53 -0800

I stay up til like 3pm til 2am now beat that but its only at my sisters house ok.

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2013-01-26 07:13:47 -0800

ha ha,that's nothing,im sleep deprived from staying up til 10 for homework every schoolday.beat that.i start as soon as i get home on my homework to.

gerballuv2002
gerballuv2002 wrote:
2013-01-24 17:05:46 -0800

ME 9:30

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:15:19 -0800

'11pm' I stay up talking with friends on kids world up to like 2am 3am maximum

skyedogburger
skyedogburger wrote:
2013-01-22 15:55:23 -0800

nicole can I talk to you in chat room

skyedogburger
skyedogburger wrote:
2013-01-22 15:54:07 -0800

Im on to a strict 7pm my mom gets it till 9pm then we start all over she is so strict lol Big Grin

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-01-22 15:37:52 -0800

ooo im like on my laptop till 11pm everynight

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-01-22 15:34:55 -0800

Yeah… that’s like alicia. SHE’S ON KIDZWORLD LIKE ALL THE TIME!!!! alicia a.k.a brunostar

swagal91
swagal91 wrote:
2013-01-22 13:51:50 -0800

ikr anyway sleepy try and spray some lavender scented perfume i might help

A.J.swaqq$$
A.J.swaqq$$ wrote:
2013-01-21 20:56:50 -0800

I have tried that but it doesn't work for me,I'm still on my tablet everynight

swagg 4u
swagg 4u wrote:
2013-01-20 19:27:15 -0800

oh i can sleep by havin my tv off lights off and nice and silent with no noise

123an
123an wrote:
2013-01-20 19:21:04 -0800

Try to cut your tv off close your eyes and maybe that will help

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-01-20 11:05:38 -0800

omg it's the same for me Frown

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-01-19 18:27:41 -0800

Or else I can't sleep

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-01-19 18:26:45 -0800

I have that problem too. Indifferent I have to be on my phone for a while before I go to bed or else I can't sleep.

tucan9
tucan9 wrote:
2013-01-19 13:18:52 -0800

I'm the same it's horrible for me cuz my parents take my phone away at night !!!! ;(

OrganicSyndrome
OrganicSyndrome wrote:
2013-01-16 09:12:05 -0800

If you can't sleep place a head of lavender in a
tissue or drop some lavender oil on a cotton bud. Place this under your pillow or inside your pillow
case (the latter works better). This may help you
sleep.

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-01-15 18:21:14 -0800

I have this problem but I go to my bed and just lay there but I don't sleep. Sometimes I do go to sleep but it's only for a couple of hours. I've stayed up for days and nothing really happens to me. I don't get sick or feel tired. I just can't seem to sleep.

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.

Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
Micro_whyyouneedsleep-micro
If your parents give you grief about sleeping late, tell them kids need more sleep than adults! L...
Have you ever woken up and found yourself in a sticky situation? You were probably sleepwalking. ...
Is your mom's or dad's snoring keeping you up at night? Hey, maybe you're waking yourself up. Wel...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me