Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

The Carrie Diaries AnnaSophia Robb

Kidzworld gets the deets from AnnaSophia Robb the teen star of the new CW series The Carrie Diaries Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-13 19:44:05 -0700

It's awesome! Luv it(:

report
CornRows!
CornRows! wrote:
2013-01-15 12:03:36 -0800

Hmm. Isnt she off Soul Surfer ? O.o

report
aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute wrote:
2013-01-15 10:13:59 -0800

Wow, she really grew up.

report
CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2013-01-15 10:13:37 -0800

Austin Butler! ♥

report
one direction8885
one direction8885 wrote:
2013-01-15 09:23:06 -0800

cool

report
Torts123
Torts123 wrote:
2013-01-14 20:22:33 -0800

OMG love Anna Sophia Robb it seems like just yesterday she was in because of winn dixie LOL cant wait to see her new show!Whos with me?Anyone else super pumped?

report
back to story
Arrow_poll

What is your fave TV show on The CW network?

  • Arrow
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Supernatural
  • The Carrie Diaries

related stories

Micro_thecarriediaries-micro
The prequel to Sex and the City – The Carrie Diaries - is a 1980’s coming-of-age story about an a...
Micro_beauty-and-the-beast-micro
We’re checking out the new beastly-hot TV series
Micro_top10hottestactresses-micro
Kidzworld's counting down the top 10 hottest actresses under 25 as of 2012. Check it out!
Micro_amicro
AnnaSophia Robb may not be a household name yet but we’re willing to bet she will be in a couple ...

Entertainment in the forums

Kiken
Kiken posted in TV Shows:
Degrassi!
reply about 1 hour
Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 posted in Movies:
Nosferatu, an ACTUAL vampire movie! That's right, they KNEW what a vampire was... *cough*85yearsago*cough*.
reply about 2 hours
Duma
Duma posted in TV Shows:
I like P.P.L It's so freagin awesome!!!
reply about 6 hours
astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
reply about 9 hours
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
reply about 9 hours