Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Multicultural Dinners

There is a whole world of delicious foods and flavours just waiting to be tasted and explored! Back to Article

Lenda7
Lenda7 wrote:
2013-06-11 19:35:38 -0700

I'm sorry but those don't look very appetizing to me...

minecraft_girl995
minecraft_girl995 wrote:
2013-06-08 04:32:20 -0700

I really love chicken curry!

gurly2933
gurly2933 wrote:
2013-05-15 14:14:56 -0700

That food actually looks good

missswagertyty
missswagertyty wrote:
2013-05-14 11:45:01 -0700

wyd

trackgirl21
trackgirl21 wrote:
2013-05-05 11:47:44 -0700

that kinda looks good

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-04-28 14:32:39 -0700

i usally have diff kinds of meat with rice for dinner..like pork chop,hamburger,cow,and chicken..PORK CHOP IS THE BEST O_O

Selenasweety

tyty191 wrote:
2013-02-14 03:54:13 -0800

That's some menu !

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-02-11 22:53:17 -0800

i live in india and i love indian,chinese and italian food

tredale10

ice cream girl wrote:
2013-02-06 14:48:04 -0800

CHINESE FOOD

DARKNIGHT112
DARKNIGHT112 wrote:
2013-01-24 16:06:01 -0800

hey i like chicken curry too but sometimes i eat it

CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93 wrote:
2013-01-24 08:39:40 -0800

Love chicken curry!

joycelyn2002
joycelyn2002 wrote:
2013-01-24 07:34:26 -0800

it's our traditional food.so we eat weeky once

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-01-24 05:16:42 -0800

nice 1 Wink :})

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2013-01-24 03:53:15 -0800

yuck!disgusting

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_banana bread - micro
Wintery recipes to warm you up after a fun-filled day in the snow or soothe you through a pesky c...
Micro_milk flutes - micro
Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party!
Micro_candied nuts - micro
One of the best parts of Christmas is giving thoughtful gifts to friends, family and people who t...
Micro_turkey tacos - micro
Everyone loves Thanksgiving dinner, but the never-ending turkey leftovers are a little less lovable!

GlimmeringSky16