Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Make Your Own Perfume

Do you find that all the fragrances at the store just don’t smell right? They’re too sweet or too musty or just not right for you. Well, you don’t have to rely on the scents you find at the store. You can make it yourself! Back to Article

jesuischerie
jesuischerie wrote:
2014-11-28 15:52:36 -0800

this seems cool ill do it with my friend at our sleepover

peppermintbark101
peppermintbark101 wrote:
2014-10-24 19:05:47 -0700

WOW! IT RLLY WORKS! AMAZING! smile

russle
russle wrote:
2014-10-15 07:27:54 -0700

wow its awesome

sweettooth222
sweettooth222 wrote:
2014-08-13 05:43:03 -0700

Me and mom my love perfume I think this would fun to do with her smile

smoshgames
smoshgames wrote:
2014-07-31 18:16:04 -0700

this would be fun but I wish there was more art stuff

supergirl26

tkaeara wrote:
2014-04-26 11:52:29 -0700

am so gonna make my own

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-26 11:42:21 -0700

haha im going to make my own perfume now

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:08:43 -0700

I'm a guy Soo I like to smell perfume on girls when the wind comes the perfume blows to me.

gufht
gufht wrote:
2014-04-24 16:46:12 -0700

That's awesome I Might Try That Sometime smile

Queenbeeisme
Queenbeeisme wrote:
2014-04-24 16:37:31 -0700

That's really cool but where do you find the stuff?

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-24 16:21:32 -0700

Cool! But my mom won't let me wear perfume.

Poll-fragrance

What's Your Favorite Smell?

• I like to smell my grandma's cookies coming fresh out of the oven.
  • I like how outside smells right after a rain storm.
  • I really like the smell of new tennis shoes.
  • I like the smell of nail polish.

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_top10valentines-micro
If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to pro...
Micro_ss_micro
Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! ...
Micro_green_micro
There’s been a boom of natural and organic beauty products over the past few years that makes it ...

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour