Comments

Make Your Own Perfume

Do you find that all the fragrances at the store just don’t smell right? They’re too sweet or too musty or just not right for you. Well, you don’t have to rely on the scents you find at the store. You can make it yourself! Back to Article

supergirl26

tkaeara wrote:
2014-04-26 11:52:29 -0700

am so gonna make my own

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-26 11:42:21 -0700

haha im going to make my own perfume now

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:08:43 -0700

I'm a guy Soo I like to smell perfume on girls when the wind comes the perfume blows to me.

gufht
gufht wrote:
2014-04-24 16:46:12 -0700

That's awesome I Might Try That Sometime smile

Queenbeeisme
Queenbeeisme wrote:
2014-04-24 16:37:31 -0700

That's really cool but where do you find the stuff?

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-24 16:21:32 -0700

Cool! But my mom won't let me wear perfume.

ATA321
ATA321 wrote:
2014-04-01 12:02:12 -0700

That looks really coolsmile

emo-luv-u123
emo-luv-u123 wrote:
2014-01-04 09:36:37 -0800

that would be hard in my house what with all my amily my dad mother gran sister brother and all XD

lollypopcat
lollypopcat wrote:
2014-01-01 07:33:03 -0800

Seems a bit hard. In my house we NEVER do fun stuff like that Frown .

egbert100
egbert100 wrote:
2013-12-11 12:52:00 -0800

seems hard
XD

jdlillypop
jdlillypop wrote:
2013-12-08 07:05:42 -0800

if we magically become friends u can come round mine and make it

Poll-fragrance

What's Your Favorite Smell?

• I like to smell my grandma's cookies coming fresh out of the oven.
  • I like how outside smells right after a rain storm.
  • I really like the smell of new tennis shoes.
  • I like the smell of nail polish.

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_top10valentines-micro
If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to pro...
Micro_ss_micro
Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! ...
Micro_green_micro
There’s been a boom of natural and organic beauty products over the past few years that makes it ...

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!