Comments

Make Your Own Perfume

Do you find that all the fragrances at the store just don’t smell right? They’re too sweet or too musty or just not right for you. Well, you don’t have to rely on the scents you find at the store. You can make it yourself! Back to Article

babbymaddy

loveliana wrote:
2013-06-12 11:48:09 -0700

thats what @coolswager3444 wrote!!! but good thinking- i guess

loveliana
loveliana wrote:
2013-06-12 11:46:45 -0700

hahahah that would smell disgusting!! but good thinkin

loveliana
loveliana wrote:
2013-06-12 11:45:52 -0700

no its not! ur just mad that u cant make that

loveliana
loveliana wrote:
2013-06-12 11:44:57 -0700

LOL RIGHT!!!!

loveliana
loveliana wrote:
2013-06-12 11:44:38 -0700

lol right!!! that would be really cool!!!! OREO!!!!! LOL

loveliana
loveliana wrote:
2013-06-12 11:43:34 -0700

u cant say that!!!!! Mad Angry Devil ur goin to get in trouble!!

NerdyNiyah
NerdyNiyah wrote:
2013-06-10 19:43:09 -0700

Get outa here curser u didn't even spell it right

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-06-10 12:24:29 -0700

This sounds interesting and simple, I'll definetly try it soon. I bet vanilla would smell nice!

Jennifer246
Jennifer246 wrote:
2013-06-10 11:23:52 -0700

bich

0bunnybig
0bunnybig wrote:
2013-06-07 09:05:23 -0700

ill Might try it if I feel like it but its a Good Idea I would love to do it one day

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-06-05 10:12:08 -0700

Wow! I might try that sometime.

caitlin27
caitlin27 wrote:
2013-06-04 08:27:46 -0700

I do not like to buy perfume but if i make i would wear it and spray some in my enemies locker! Smile Nose

aneesha7
aneesha7 wrote:
2013-05-29 04:48:35 -0700

yeah lol

Poll-fragrance

What's Your Favorite Smell?

• I like to smell my grandma's cookies coming fresh out of the oven.
  • I like how outside smells right after a rain storm.
  • I really like the smell of new tennis shoes.
  • I like the smell of nail polish.

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_top10valentines-micro
If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to pro...
Micro_ss_micro
Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! ...
Micro_green_micro
There’s been a boom of natural and organic beauty products over the past few years that makes it ...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote:it's wrong because society made it wrong how authoritarian
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in General:
the junior mods and other debaters/regular forum posters
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"kingofdisaster_" wrote:I think they do. I feel like if I say they don't, they'll attack me. Well. They haven't attacked me yet.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Ghosts require more explanation than they provide answers Elaborate? Are you saying that they require more effort than they can give back, or that they hold more mystery than knowledge? There's some phenomena that goes unexplained. But that's the important part, we don't have an explanation. By using ghosts as a solution, we are making unexplained assumptions, you're just displacing your lack of explanation onto the ghost, rather than the event itself. And that's the other part, I haven't heard any physics based woo-free explanation for a disembodied intelligence that lacks a physical body but manages to interact with the physical world. So, for me it's basic Occam's razor. The more complicated answer could be true, but until we have evidence to support the assumptions made it's best to go with the simpler hypotheses that operate within the framework we already have.      First off, I do not believe in ghosts. But, why does this entity have to be intelligent? Why can't be some type of unknown energetic remnant of a past life that's being harbored in a given location? Also, how is nothing simpler than a hypothesis? Admitting to not having an explanation is not a bad thing, especially when you don't have one. There's nothing wrong with saying you haven't been convinced of any particular hypothesis so far, and therefore it remains unexplained to you. You aren't saying it was nothing, you're saying you don't know what it was.  How would we measure this remnant energy of a past life? How many joules should we expect to see? The reason we presume cognizance is because people asserting hypotheses about ghosts often assume that these spirits interact with the world and possess some understanding of cause and effect.
ChickenGoPowPow