-
x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Top 5 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Girlfriend

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Need some help picking out the perfect present? Check out Kidzworld's list of Top 5 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Girlfriend.

No. 5: Hadaki Scoop Pod

Hadaki Scoop PodHadaki Scoop Pod

The Hadaki Scoop Pad is perfect for the girl on the go. With an easy-clean exterior and a variety of color choices (including Valentine’s Day red!), your girlfriend can use this to carry makeup and other girly things to gym class, cheerleader practice or a sleepover. $17, www.hadakishop.com

No. 4: Warner Bros. 20 Film Collection Musicals DVD

Warner Bros. 20 Film Collection Musicals DVDWarner Bros. 20 Film Collection Musicals DVDCourtesy of Warner Bros

Does your lady like to sing? This box set includes 20 of our fave musicals, such as Wizard of Oz, Viva Las Vegas, Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, Hairspray and any more. $68.99. Order your copy today at the WB Shop!

No. 3: Safe Haven Soundtrack

Save Haven SoundtrackSave Haven Soundtrack

Nicholas Sparks’ newest love story hits theatres on Valentine’s Day, and it is sure to be a hit. Help your girl keep the romance alive after the show with the official Safe Haven Soundtrack. It includes the original track “We Both Know” by Colbie Caillat and Gavin Degraw plus songs from FM Radio and Gareth Dunlop. $9.99, iTunes

No. 2: ZooGue: Social Shell Case

ZooGue: Social Shell CaseZooGue: Social Shell Case

This sleek and soft touch case will protect your girlfriend’s iPhone, ensuring she is always just a text away! Choose the pink color and she will be reminded of your love all year long. $14.99, www.zuegoo.com

No. 1: Betsy Johnson Round Bracelet Watch

Betsy Johnson Round Bracelet WatchBetsy Johnson Round Bracelet Watch

This super cute Betsy Johnson watch features a rose gold-plated exterior with white enamel links and girly hearts. $135, Nordstrom

Have Your Say

What are you getting your girl for V-Day? Let us know!

 

 

65 Comments

Related Stories

Micro valentine's bf micro
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and although everyone knows that girls want gifts for Valentine’s...
Micro gavin colbie micro
Kidzworld was in the audience for a special press performance of “We Both Know” performed by Gavi...
Micro top10valentinesdates micro
If you’ve been struck by cupid’s arrow, you know that Valentine’s Day is all about spoiling your ...
Micro howtoplanadate micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro kitchen micro
Make Valentine’s Day a little sweeter with these tasty gift ideas. Kidzworld has the recipes!
F1139446399531

Do You Have a Valentine?

  • Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

General In The Forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
Please stay on topic, if you have any more concerns you can comment either myself or kirsten. 
reply about 2 hours
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote:Oh wow, a genuine trigger warning. Did the memes teach you nothing? First off, an actual warning. Take no action based on what you've read here without first consulting a mental health professional. Now, I have a lot of experience in mental illness. I have ADHD(Pre-DSMV), an anxiety disorder, and I've tested significant for bipolar (Pre-DSMV). My best advise is to find a therapist that you personally connect with. It's not about being comfortable, because a good therapist will challenge your thoughts, but you need to be able to accept those challenges. And to do that, you'll need a therapist that you mesh with. Aside from that, good medication can go a long way to helping you live with your mental issues. However, this isn't true for everyone, and it should be handled by a medical professional.  I'm sorry I found your comment rude. This post is not just about mental illnesses, and mental health is a universal thing that requires you to take care of yourself because you can't always see professionals because their isn't always easy access to them. Which is all clearly stated in the post. If you say something again on this post that's rude it will be reported I'm not sure what you mean by "rude". I mean, you found what I said to be rude, but you gave no reason why. If I don't know how to accommodate for your standards of rudeness, I feel like I'm doomed to repeat my trespass.  So, how exactly was I being rude? Your very first sentence. Yes its suppose  to be saracastic, but not everything has to be answered with as a joke, because some people take offense to it.
reply about 2 hours
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"jordand08" wrote:"AlphaT" wrote:Oh wow, a genuine trigger warning. Did the memes teach you nothing? First off, an actual warning. Take no action based on what you've read here without first consulting a mental health professional. Now, I have a lot of experience in mental illness. I have ADHD(Pre-DSMV), an anxiety disorder, and I've tested significant for bipolar (Pre-DSMV). My best advise is to find a therapist that you personally connect with. It's not about being comfortable, because a good therapist will challenge your thoughts, but you need to be able to accept those challenges. And to do that, you'll need a therapist that you mesh with. Aside from that, good medication can go a long way to helping you live with your mental issues. However, this isn't true for everyone, and it should be handled by a medical professional.  I'm sorry I found your comment rude. This post is not just about mental illnesses, and mental health is a universal thing that requires you to take care of yourself because you can't always see professionals because their isn't always easy access to them. Which is all clearly stated in the post. If you say something again on this post that's rude it will be reported I'm not sure what you mean by "rude". I mean, you found what I said to be rude, but you gave no reason why. If I don't know how to accommodate for your standards of rudeness, I feel like I'm doomed to repeat my trespass.  So, how exactly was I being rude? 
reply about 2 hours
Kirsteeeeen
thanks for posting this Kristen. I think that it is a tough subject to talk about with other people and honestly I think it's good to talk about it in a moderate amount. Now that more pepole are being diagnosed with learning differences or some sort of other mental health disorder, I think that talking about it and informing people will only make it easier for people to feel less awkward or the odd man out. That's how I found about that I am not the only person in the room who has ADD. I'm more willing to come out and talk to people and discribe what I have to go through on a daily basis to raise awareness. School will always be hard for me so I look at my strengths to help push me forward in life.  Thank you for sharing! First of all I'd like to say I admire your bravery and I hope that things continue to improve. :) I agree, talking about it in a moderate amount is useful, as is reminding ourselves that mental health starts anybody, and that coping strategies and learning to love yourself are important no matter what, inside AND outside of a situation that would require therapy. It's also definitely helpful to know you're not the only one. And that there are so many successful people who have battled the same battles and still came out on top. Again, thank you. :)
reply about 3 hours
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
Oh wow, a genuine trigger warning. Did the memes teach you nothing?  First off, an actual warning. Take no action based on what you've read here without first consulting a mental health professional.  Now, I have a lot of experience in mental illness. I have ADHD(Pre-DSMV), an anxiety disorder, and I've tested significant for bipolar (Pre-DSMV).  My best advise is to find a therapist that you personally connect with. It's not about being comfortable, because a good therapist will challenge your thoughts, but you need to be able to accept those challenges. And to do that, you'll need a therapist that you mesh with.  Aside from that, good medication can go a long way to helping you live with your mental issues. However, this isn't true for everyone, and it should be handled by a medical professional.  I'm sorry I found your comment rude. This post is not just about mental illnesses, and mental health is a universal thing that requires you to take care of yourself because you can't always see professionals because their isn't always easy access to them. Which is all clearly stated in the post. If you say something again on this post that's rude it will be reported
reply about 3 hours