Comments

February 2013 Horoscopes

February is the month of love. Check out what your future has in store in Kidzworld’s horoscopes. Back to Article

brunostar

jjplayintheday247 wrote:
2013-03-22 14:12:05 -0700

I'm cancer i diddnt see on time

crystal28105
crystal28105 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:06:50 -0800

I'm a Sagittarius and this actually happened!!

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-02-28 15:12:46 -0800

I am Aquarius and surprisingly its right!

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-02-28 15:12:43 -0800

I am Aquarius and surprisingly its right!

HarrietStylesGirl
HarrietStylesGirl wrote:
2013-02-25 16:02:42 -0800

This month I was hoping to get something like Sagittarius!Stupid being a capicorn. Frown

ZARIA30

singingstar25 wrote:
2013-02-17 14:29:28 -0800

leo Big Grin

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:01:09 -0800

Sagittarius! If I was afraid to tell my crush my feelings, he wouldn't be my boyfriend.

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:00:15 -0800

Sagittarius! But, I'm not afraid to tell my crush my feelings. If I was, he wouldn't be my boyfriend,

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-02-15 18:16:28 -0800

Sagittarius

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-02-15 18:07:42 -0800

Libra!!!

Coolest Form Of Astrology?

• Tarot Cards.
  • Numerology.
  • Horoscopes.
  • Palm reading.

Micro_horoscope micro
January offers a fresh start to a new year. What’s in store for you? Check out Kidzworld’s horosc...
Micro_horoscope micro
December is full of holiday cheer, parties and gift giving. Want to know what’s coming up for you...
Micro_horoscope micro
November means presidential elections, Thanksgiving and the beginning of winter. Find out what th...
Micro_a micro
When you look upon a star, does it tell you who you are? That’s what astrology is! About 5000 yea...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel