Comments

Homemade Valentine's Day Gifts 2013

Valentine’s Day is only a few short days away, which means it’s time to get crafting away on those gifts for special someones. Whether a boyfriend, girlfriend, parent or friend these gifts will sure to please. Back to Article

Smiles909
Smiles909 wrote:
2014-02-17 15:17:51 -0800

I made a movie :3

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-10 16:08:24 -0800

hmm... i like it. but it needs more anime! dont forget the anime lovers here!

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2014-02-10 16:03:02 -0800

yah these ideas are not the best couldve been better

arthi

partyanyx wrote:
2013-02-07 19:19:09 -0800

awwww

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-02-07 19:17:10 -0800

WOA! .....(silence) ...I will stick to the cards , or the stuff! smile thank you very much , but I will stick to the original!

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-02-07 19:17:05 -0800

Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2013-02-07 19:14:30 -0800

Jeez am i the only one around here who doesin't care about giving chocolates and hearts and things like that

jayswish
jayswish wrote:
2013-02-07 18:55:21 -0800

WHERE DA HEKK AM I SUPPOSED TA GET DISS STUFF. heart bombs: I have no place to put the hearts, stitch your heart out: WHERE THE HEL DO I GET CANVAS. I DONT KNOW WTF A NEEDLE PONT STORE IS, match boxes:WHERE THE HEL DO I GET MATCHES!!?? MY DAD DOESNT EVEN LITE HIS CIGAR WITH MATCHESS.

miguelismine
miguelismine wrote:
2013-02-07 17:27:58 -0800

Cute

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-02-07 13:52:44 -0800

These are really cool! I'
ll have to make something special for my BF!!! Thanks for the ideas!

-Invalid

cool!

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2013-02-07 13:22:38 -0800

cool!

Poll-chocoval

What do you give your Valentine on Valentine's Day?

• I give flowers to my Valentine. Roses always do the trick.
  • No question, my sweetie likes chocolate!
  • Usually it's a Valentine's Day Card. I like to keep it classic.
  • Oh, we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.

Micro_valentine's bf-micro
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and although everyone knows that girls want gifts for Valentine’s...
Micro_top10valentinesdates-micro
If you’ve been struck by cupid’s arrow, you know that Valentine’s Day is all about spoiling your ...
Micro_micro_sweetmessagecards
It’s always a treat to get a Valentine from a loved one, a buddy or even your little brother. And...
Micro_valentine_fashion montage_2_81x54
Whether you go glam, goth or girlie, the key to rocking the best look this V-day is in the access...

Random in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Crisanna" wrote:AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a pee sample. A child heart's start beating after 22 days of conception. A women does not have an abortion before 22 days (or even right after). It's extremely dangerous.
reply less than a minute
Crisanna
Crisanna posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Crisanna" wrote: AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a ##### sample. Heartbeat is not the measure of living or not living. Many organisms don't even have hearts. It is 'alive', but not conscious. I think that's the more important distinction.  Yes this is true. But let me put it this way. Let's say a 13 year old girl got pregnant against her will. She, and her baby, may not make it through the birth. And with the possibilty of her death and the baby's, you'll still say that she can not get an abortion? That is just not right.
reply 1 minute
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. Okay but now we're imprisoning otherwise productive members of society, for the goal of 'sending a message' that society doesn't approve of abortion. I think that's rather totalitarian.
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. That's definitely NOT how crime works. When you make something illegal that people want you just create an unsafe market for it. Prohibition is the best example of this
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote:   Teh_Skittlez,  I don't believe the argument is whether or not women should be punished.   If abortion is illegal, is that not presumably what would be happening?