Comments

Homemade Valentine's Day Gifts 2013

Valentine’s Day is only a few short days away, which means it’s time to get crafting away on those gifts for special someones. Whether a boyfriend, girlfriend, parent or friend these gifts will sure to please. Back to Article

Smiles909
Smiles909 wrote:
2014-02-17 15:17:51 -0800

I made a movie :3

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-10 16:08:24 -0800

hmm... i like it. but it needs more anime! dont forget the anime lovers here!

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2014-02-10 16:03:02 -0800

yah these ideas are not the best couldve been better

arthi

partyanyx wrote:
2013-02-07 19:19:09 -0800

awwww

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-02-07 19:17:10 -0800

WOA! .....(silence) ...I will stick to the cards , or the stuff! smile thank you very much , but I will stick to the original!

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-02-07 19:17:05 -0800

Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2013-02-07 19:14:30 -0800

Jeez am i the only one around here who doesin't care about giving chocolates and hearts and things like that

jayswish
jayswish wrote:
2013-02-07 18:55:21 -0800

WHERE DA HEKK AM I SUPPOSED TA GET DISS STUFF. heart bombs: I have no place to put the hearts, stitch your heart out: WHERE THE HEL DO I GET CANVAS. I DONT KNOW WTF A NEEDLE PONT STORE IS, match boxes:WHERE THE HEL DO I GET MATCHES!!?? MY DAD DOESNT EVEN LITE HIS CIGAR WITH MATCHESS.

miguelismine
miguelismine wrote:
2013-02-07 17:27:58 -0800

Cute

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-02-07 13:52:44 -0800

These are really cool! I'
ll have to make something special for my BF!!! Thanks for the ideas!

-Invalid

cool!

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2013-02-07 13:22:38 -0800

cool!

Poll-chocoval

What do you give your Valentine on Valentine's Day?

• I give flowers to my Valentine. Roses always do the trick.
  • No question, my sweetie likes chocolate!
  • Usually it's a Valentine's Day Card. I like to keep it classic.
  • Oh, we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.

Micro_valentine's bf-micro
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and although everyone knows that girls want gifts for Valentine’s...
Micro_top10valentinesdates-micro
If you’ve been struck by cupid’s arrow, you know that Valentine’s Day is all about spoiling your ...
Micro_micro_sweetmessagecards
It’s always a treat to get a Valentine from a loved one, a buddy or even your little brother. And...
Micro_valentine_fashion montage_2_81x54
Whether you go glam, goth or girlie, the key to rocking the best look this V-day is in the access...

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!