Comments

Tips for Soft Lips

Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making them soft and supple is super easy if you follow our five easy steps on how to make your ready for their close-up! Back to Article

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-10 05:18:42 -0700

ladies , ok

lizzyluvsu2
lizzyluvsu2 wrote:
2014-08-31 05:32:25 -0700

I have soft lips already and I love carmex lip balm and I love it smile

-Skyfall-
-Skyfall- wrote:
2014-08-23 07:38:26 -0700

I have soft lips as well..

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-08-23 07:25:29 -0700

I already have Soft Lips...

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-08-23 07:25:28 -0700

I already have Soft Lips...

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-23 07:17:03 -0700

I have soft lips I'm also a good kisser (; ladies

tamira13
tamira13 wrote:
2014-08-13 11:16:21 -0700

help me out then

tamira13
tamira13 wrote:
2014-08-13 11:15:49 -0700

excuse but can somebody tell me how i can make mii hair moveable and have a lot of body too it...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-08-13 10:10:51 -0700

this looks easy!ill try it

mystry27

PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2014-07-24 16:46:20 -0700

Wow

Epicimzy123
Epicimzy123 wrote:
2014-07-24 16:44:52 -0700

Because its a weird thing to post

Poll

Do You Have the Perfect Pout?

• Yeah, I have the best lips in America!
  • My lips are pretty average.
  • No, my lips are dry and chapped.
  • I'm not sure...

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...
Micro_l_micro
As much as we love winter and playing in the snow, the weather outside wreaks havoc on our lips! ...
Micro_nat_micro
We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)