Comments

Tips for Soft Lips

Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making them soft and supple is super easy if you follow our five easy steps on how to make your ready for their close-up! Back to Article

Mommyandgracieshow

PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2014-07-24 16:46:20 -0700

Wow

Epicimzy123
Epicimzy123 wrote:
2014-07-24 16:44:52 -0700

Because its a weird thing to post

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2014-07-24 16:41:41 -0700

Lol u didn't have to read it

Epicimzy123

minsalucky wrote:
2014-07-06 14:58:17 -0700

wow graeat

hridica
hridica wrote:
2014-07-06 14:56:56 -0700

I have a soft lip when i was born and i still have soft lips

iPinkLili
iPinkLili wrote:
2014-07-04 05:46:42 -0700

I already do all these and that's why I said I have the best lips in America! Though I don't even live there ;P

iPinkLili
iPinkLili wrote:
2014-07-04 05:46:00 -0700

Omg thank u so much lol

savy411
savy411 wrote:
2014-07-02 11:07:54 -0700

thx

Poll

Do You Have the Perfect Pout?

• Yeah, I have the best lips in America!
  • My lips are pretty average.
  • No, my lips are dry and chapped.
  • I'm not sure...

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...
Micro_l_micro
As much as we love winter and playing in the snow, the weather outside wreaks havoc on our lips! ...
Micro_nat_micro
We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make ...

jordand08