Comments

Tips for Soft Lips

Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making them soft and supple is super easy if you follow our five easy steps on how to make your ready for their close-up! Back to Article

Fabulous-Fav

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:32:54 -0800

Merlynnn
Merlynnn wrote:
2014-02-16 08:32:41 -0800

THIS MIGHT HELP! BUT MOST OF MY FRIENDS SAY THAT,U SHOULD EAT ICE MORE AND IT WILL BE SOFT AND U SHOULD,MAKE SURE THAT UR LIPS WET AND NOT DRY,AND PLS DONT DRY IT U WILL SPOIL UR LIPS....HOPE THAT HELPS.AND IF IT WORKED AND ME AND ILL TELL U MORE! THX BYE(ADD ME!)MWAAH Love

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:27:48 -0800

I heard chap sticks have an acid tht makes lips peel so you have to use it more... is tht true?

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:27:18 -0800

just look it up...

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:26:42 -0800

here is a tip dont use products with petroleum

awesomehorse300
awesomehorse300 wrote:
2014-02-14 20:03:12 -0800

this really works i have tried this morning and it's already starting to work Big Grin

awesomehorse300
awesomehorse300 wrote:
2014-02-14 20:01:35 -0800

not everything you look up will be true you know?!

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-02-12 16:11:09 -0800

i use reg chap stick and eos lip balm in sweet mint its a little pricing but it works really goood smile

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-12 11:08:02 -0800

If you want your lips to be flawless and healthy dont use carmex, lip smackers or any lip product that has petroleum in it. though it may be cheap, petroleum is very bad for you. it is made out of gasoline. just look it up...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-02-11 18:35:20 -0800

I use vaseline

ImRie-
ImRie- wrote:
2014-02-11 16:19:26 -0800

cool tips, maybe those'll help my lips even more

prettypinkgirl43
prettypinkgirl43 wrote:
2014-02-11 12:40:49 -0800

omg is thism ture im gonna try this

girly665
girly665 wrote:
2014-02-11 09:16:34 -0800

thank you Kw for this information!!Its really helpful!

babytanya123
babytanya123 wrote:
2014-02-11 08:25:18 -0800

i use vaseline total moisture (best)

babytanya123
babytanya123 wrote:
2014-02-11 08:25:18 -0800

i use vaseline total moisture (best)

Poll

Do You Have the Perfect Pout?

• Yeah, I have the best lips in America!
  • My lips are pretty average.
  • No, my lips are dry and chapped.
  • I'm not sure...

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...
Micro_l_micro
As much as we love winter and playing in the snow, the weather outside wreaks havoc on our lips! ...
Micro_nat_micro
We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make ...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.