Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Valentine’s Day

The annual day of love is nearly upon us so if you’re looking for a tasty way to show your friends and family how much you care here are some LOVE-ly ideas! Back to Article

aleksandra05
aleksandra05 wrote:
2014-02-11 04:33:10 -0800

it looks so tasty and my father says that a shoud make the heart pancakes smile

-InfiniteeSociety
-InfiniteeSociety wrote:
2014-02-10 17:31:25 -0800

Lmaaoooo angiieeee cx

ninoska2495
ninoska2495 wrote:
2014-02-10 17:29:02 -0800

Lmaooooooooo x) im weakkkkkk angieeeee.

-Angieeee
-Angieeee wrote:
2014-02-10 17:28:23 -0800

FHCC VALENTINE AND ITS TREATS SIKE nawhh but that shii look weird

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2014-02-10 14:42:40 -0800

that's a great idea! maybe make them red with food dye!

Starjeba
Starjeba wrote:
2014-02-06 21:30:49 -0800

looking nice and testy smile Big Grin

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2014-02-06 13:31:51 -0800

The sweet swirl love cookies look like that stuff people put in ramen. Mmm... I want some ramen! GIMME GIMME! >:0

Vineet412

thecaringlion wrote:
2014-02-05 14:04:15 -0800

i want some pancakes!!!

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-02-05 10:18:42 -0800

Wow those cookies look soooooo good! Imma make em!

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-05 09:40:00 -0800

Oh! I want some heart waffles!!

glittersilly01
glittersilly01 wrote:
2014-02-05 08:24:04 -0800

The red velvet cookies look delicious, i am
spending the day with family and friends!

glittersilly01
glittersilly01 wrote:
2014-02-05 08:24:04 -0800

The red velvet cookies look delicious, i am
spending the day with family and friends!

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-05 07:48:09 -0800

I'm hungry now xD

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-05 07:47:39 -0800

I'm hungry now xD

cutieasma
cutieasma wrote:
2014-02-05 07:45:24 -0800

many people r getting mad 4 dis dai.. but srsly i'm spending a good tym with my bed!!!!!!!

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-02-04 19:47:24 -0800

Poor meh...

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-02-04 19:46:55 -0800

I am netural leaning towards not excited for Valetines Day....

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_love songs-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here and love is in the air, and on the airwaves! There's no shortage o...
Micro_valentine's bf-micro
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and although everyone knows that girls want gifts for Valentine’s...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair