Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:14:28 -0800

If ur talking to me I don't believe ur almost six foot. U look small in ur pic. And I was never talking to u.

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:13:39 -0800

WE PLAYING ALRIGHT! PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

BRIELUV
BRIELUV wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:51 -0800

I have a crush on my best friend but he is taken and he only sees me as a bff other than more from the day we met I fell for him but I kept it in and never told him

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:37 -0800

yah u sure u playing

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:31 -0800

aww love so cute i had a crush on one of my friends {bff} he liked me back!!! i miss him i moved away across the country and he moved last year wish we kept in touch

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:03 -0800

We're not. We're just playing.

kjsniper99

niakidder wrote:
2014-03-06 15:09:53 -0800

Hi love this

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:09:32 -0800

The gingerbread... it's... it's... IT'S WATCHING US! *Grabs water gun and fills it with milk* - Cries out and shoots all over -

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:58 -0800

WHY ARE YOU GUYS LIKE FIGHTING !!!!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:37 -0800

Cuz u just made a face!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:06 -0800

Wait me?

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:07:49 -0800

Yeah im almost six foot "dude"

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:06:53 -0800

I HEARD U LEIK MUDKIP

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 15:06:36 -0800

CJ You ButtHole You Stopped Commenting Me -,- Gosh You Got Time To Comment On This Article But Not Comment Me I See How It Is :P

xxawesomeGAMESxx
xxawesomeGAMESxx wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:59 -0800

say u like her its a better chance she will end up dating u then that other guy cuz ur bff she knows u very well the true u and u know the true her plus dude that other guy might be a player

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:38 -0800

DUDE IM 5 7 DONT LOOK AT THE PICS

lookinlikesuperman
lookinlikesuperman wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:35 -0800

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww like the picture

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:04:50 -0800

Guy who has gf? So you can make the guy cheat on the gf? :o EVIL. OKAY JK LAWL!!! XD

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.