Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

BRIELUV
BRIELUV wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:51 -0800

I have a crush on my best friend but he is taken and he only sees me as a bff other than more from the day we met I fell for him but I kept it in and never told him

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:37 -0800

yah u sure u playing

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:31 -0800

aww love so cute i had a crush on one of my friends {bff} he liked me back!!! i miss him i moved away across the country and he moved last year wish we kept in touch

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:03 -0800

We're not. We're just playing.

kjsniper99

niakidder wrote:
2014-03-06 15:09:53 -0800

Hi love this

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:09:32 -0800

The gingerbread... it's... it's... IT'S WATCHING US! *Grabs water gun and fills it with milk* - Cries out and shoots all over -

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:58 -0800

WHY ARE YOU GUYS LIKE FIGHTING !!!!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:37 -0800

Cuz u just made a face!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:06 -0800

Wait me?

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:07:49 -0800

Yeah im almost six foot "dude"

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:06:53 -0800

I HEARD U LEIK MUDKIP

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 15:06:36 -0800

CJ You ButtHole You Stopped Commenting Me -,- Gosh You Got Time To Comment On This Article But Not Comment Me I See How It Is :P

xxawesomeGAMESxx
xxawesomeGAMESxx wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:59 -0800

say u like her its a better chance she will end up dating u then that other guy cuz ur bff she knows u very well the true u and u know the true her plus dude that other guy might be a player

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:38 -0800

DUDE IM 5 7 DONT LOOK AT THE PICS

lookinlikesuperman
lookinlikesuperman wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:35 -0800

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww like the picture

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:04:50 -0800

Guy who has gf? So you can make the guy cheat on the gf? :o EVIL. OKAY JK LAWL!!! XD

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:04:31 -0800

Your younger than me and nine times out of ten a lot smaller than me, kid

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 15:04:10 -0800

Well Daisy Is Evaan ! :P

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay