Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

ThisChickRocks
ThisChickRocks wrote:
2014-03-06 15:14:57 -0800

My BFF has a crush on me...

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:14:28 -0800

If ur talking to me I don't believe ur almost six foot. U look small in ur pic. And I was never talking to u.

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:13:39 -0800

WE PLAYING ALRIGHT! PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

BRIELUV
BRIELUV wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:51 -0800

I have a crush on my best friend but he is taken and he only sees me as a bff other than more from the day we met I fell for him but I kept it in and never told him

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:37 -0800

yah u sure u playing

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:31 -0800

aww love so cute i had a crush on one of my friends {bff} he liked me back!!! i miss him i moved away across the country and he moved last year wish we kept in touch

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:03 -0800

We're not. We're just playing.

kjsniper99

niakidder wrote:
2014-03-06 15:09:53 -0800

Hi love this

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:09:32 -0800

The gingerbread... it's... it's... IT'S WATCHING US! *Grabs water gun and fills it with milk* - Cries out and shoots all over -

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:58 -0800

WHY ARE YOU GUYS LIKE FIGHTING !!!!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:37 -0800

Cuz u just made a face!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:06 -0800

Wait me?

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:07:49 -0800

Yeah im almost six foot "dude"

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:06:53 -0800

I HEARD U LEIK MUDKIP

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 15:06:36 -0800

CJ You ButtHole You Stopped Commenting Me -,- Gosh You Got Time To Comment On This Article But Not Comment Me I See How It Is :P

xxawesomeGAMESxx
xxawesomeGAMESxx wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:59 -0800

say u like her its a better chance she will end up dating u then that other guy cuz ur bff she knows u very well the true u and u know the true her plus dude that other guy might be a player

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:38 -0800

DUDE IM 5 7 DONT LOOK AT THE PICS

lookinlikesuperman
lookinlikesuperman wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:35 -0800

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww like the picture

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
yup..... thats me!!! and u are my BEST FRIEND!!!
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
reply 1 day