Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

BRIELUV
BRIELUV wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:51 -0800

I have a crush on my best friend but he is taken and he only sees me as a bff other than more from the day we met I fell for him but I kept it in and never told him

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:37 -0800

yah u sure u playing

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:31 -0800

aww love so cute i had a crush on one of my friends {bff} he liked me back!!! i miss him i moved away across the country and he moved last year wish we kept in touch

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:03 -0800

We're not. We're just playing.

kjsniper99

niakidder wrote:
2014-03-06 15:09:53 -0800

Hi love this

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:09:32 -0800

The gingerbread... it's... it's... IT'S WATCHING US! *Grabs water gun and fills it with milk* - Cries out and shoots all over -

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:58 -0800

WHY ARE YOU GUYS LIKE FIGHTING !!!!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:37 -0800

Cuz u just made a face!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:06 -0800

Wait me?

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:07:49 -0800

Yeah im almost six foot "dude"

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:06:53 -0800

I HEARD U LEIK MUDKIP

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 15:06:36 -0800

CJ You ButtHole You Stopped Commenting Me -,- Gosh You Got Time To Comment On This Article But Not Comment Me I See How It Is :P

xxawesomeGAMESxx
xxawesomeGAMESxx wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:59 -0800

say u like her its a better chance she will end up dating u then that other guy cuz ur bff she knows u very well the true u and u know the true her plus dude that other guy might be a player

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:38 -0800

DUDE IM 5 7 DONT LOOK AT THE PICS

lookinlikesuperman
lookinlikesuperman wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:35 -0800

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww like the picture

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:04:50 -0800

Guy who has gf? So you can make the guy cheat on the gf? :o EVIL. OKAY JK LAWL!!! XD

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:04:31 -0800

Your younger than me and nine times out of ten a lot smaller than me, kid

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 15:04:10 -0800

Well Daisy Is Evaan ! :P

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

TheLuckyBean
TheLuckyBean posted in Style:
I feel the same way
FeatheryOne
I'm sorry but if you're not over 12 you're going to have to stay in some sort of limits; do you understand the threats out there?
kuzivakwashe
hi i think we all say our parents treat us like babies. i am 12 years old and i am still mumys baby. our parents will always be there to catch us. sometimes i think i am treated like a baby. i think we are still young to be saying we are now grown ups. i hope that helped
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow posted in Style:
Well first of all, I understand what you're saying.  You want to be well dressed like them, Am I right? First, it doesn't matter what you dress like.. long as you being yourself. You don't have to be insecure of what you wear because you are perfect just the way you are. Don't worry about how they dress or what they even get. Be who you are. That's what makes you unique. If you still want to just dress up like them or buy better clothes then look in stores or discuss it with your parents an they might just have an idea. You might be younger than them, but at least you are being who you were born to be, which is you. Don't ever feel bad about yourself. Clothes are just clothes. Nothing different.
e_stunner
e_stunner posted in Style:
I'm 2 years younger than my seniors in school.I never really cared about how i looked but when i saw their online pictures i saw how well dressed they were.I started feeling insecure and hating every outifit i wore.I want not to care but i can't.Help me!