Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

BRIELUV
BRIELUV wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:51 -0800

I have a crush on my best friend but he is taken and he only sees me as a bff other than more from the day we met I fell for him but I kept it in and never told him

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:37 -0800

yah u sure u playing

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:31 -0800

aww love so cute i had a crush on one of my friends {bff} he liked me back!!! i miss him i moved away across the country and he moved last year wish we kept in touch

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:12:03 -0800

We're not. We're just playing.

kjsniper99

niakidder wrote:
2014-03-06 15:09:53 -0800

Hi love this

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:09:32 -0800

The gingerbread... it's... it's... IT'S WATCHING US! *Grabs water gun and fills it with milk* - Cries out and shoots all over -

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:58 -0800

WHY ARE YOU GUYS LIKE FIGHTING !!!!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:37 -0800

Cuz u just made a face!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:08:06 -0800

Wait me?

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:07:49 -0800

Yeah im almost six foot "dude"

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:06:53 -0800

I HEARD U LEIK MUDKIP

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 15:06:36 -0800

CJ You ButtHole You Stopped Commenting Me -,- Gosh You Got Time To Comment On This Article But Not Comment Me I See How It Is :P

xxawesomeGAMESxx
xxawesomeGAMESxx wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:59 -0800

say u like her its a better chance she will end up dating u then that other guy cuz ur bff she knows u very well the true u and u know the true her plus dude that other guy might be a player

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:38 -0800

DUDE IM 5 7 DONT LOOK AT THE PICS

lookinlikesuperman
lookinlikesuperman wrote:
2014-03-06 15:05:35 -0800

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww like the picture

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:04:50 -0800

Guy who has gf? So you can make the guy cheat on the gf? :o EVIL. OKAY JK LAWL!!! XD

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:04:31 -0800

Your younger than me and nine times out of ten a lot smaller than me, kid

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 15:04:10 -0800

Well Daisy Is Evaan ! :P

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza