Comments

Valentine's Day Fashion 2013

Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't need to have a boyfriend or girlfriend to get into the festive spirit! Back to Article

SoulReaverRM

-BlueSkies- wrote:
2014-02-11 18:03:18 -0800

I like the sweater and socks :3

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-02-11 17:30:19 -0800

None of those appeal to me ._.

lovelysara123

Young lyric lyrkkall wrote:
2013-02-13 15:17:32 -0800

Im Going To Where That Sweater This Year

VIP101
VIP101 wrote:
2013-02-13 15:03:01 -0800

I like the pink dress the best.

manamanaa

Fashion Maxx wrote:
2013-02-12 18:08:36 -0800

love all of them!!!!!

cinama
cinama wrote:
2013-02-12 16:31:33 -0800

It's cute, but what do you suggest for a 9-10 year old?????????

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-02-12 12:39:22 -0800

Lol IKR there's no point all u do is eat candy

Poll-chocoval

What do you give your Valentine on Valentine's Day?

• I give flowers to my Valentine. Roses always do the trick.
  • No question, my sweetie likes chocolate!
  • Usually it's a Valentine's Day Card. I like to keep it classic.
  • Oh, we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.

Micro_love songs-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here and love is in the air, and on the airwaves! There's no shortage o...
Micro_micro-heartbomb
Valentine’s Day is only a few short days away, which means it’s time to get crafting away on thos...
Micro_valentine's bf-micro
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and although everyone knows that girls want gifts for Valentine’s...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay