Comments

Valentine's Day Fashion 2013

Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't need to have a boyfriend or girlfriend to get into the festive spirit! Back to Article

SoulReaverRM

-BlueSkies- wrote:
2014-02-11 18:03:18 -0800

I like the sweater and socks :3

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-02-11 17:30:19 -0800

None of those appeal to me ._.

lovelysara123

Young lyric lyrkkall wrote:
2013-02-13 15:17:32 -0800

Im Going To Where That Sweater This Year

VIP101
VIP101 wrote:
2013-02-13 15:03:01 -0800

I like the pink dress the best.

manamanaa

Fashion Maxx wrote:
2013-02-12 18:08:36 -0800

love all of them!!!!!

cinama
cinama wrote:
2013-02-12 16:31:33 -0800

It's cute, but what do you suggest for a 9-10 year old?????????

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-02-12 12:39:22 -0800

Lol IKR there's no point all u do is eat candy

Poll-chocoval

What do you give your Valentine on Valentine's Day?

• I give flowers to my Valentine. Roses always do the trick.
  • No question, my sweetie likes chocolate!
  • Usually it's a Valentine's Day Card. I like to keep it classic.
  • Oh, we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.