Comments

Top 10 Healthy Snacks

Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab something on the go quickly, but instead of reaching for a bag of chips or a chocolate bar there are lots of delicious healthy snacks out there. Check out the Top 10 Healthy Snacks! Back to Article

cupcakecutie12
cupcakecutie12 wrote:
2014-03-20 18:10:44 -0700

i love popcorn

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-01-03 14:44:37 -0800

I have microwave popcorn all the time smile

magiciansvalkyria
magiciansvalkyria wrote:
2014-01-02 11:29:30 -0800

Fruit is my favorite if I have to pick!

KIRBYALEXIS
KIRBYALEXIS wrote:
2013-12-19 18:45:09 -0800

Wow I eat all of those healthy snacks, but I eat, like, 2 oranges everyday! (there my favorite!) Big Grin

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-21 16:25:35 -0800

I like all these things! Haha!

lpslover55
lpslover55 wrote:
2013-10-11 13:08:39 -0700

i love all of these things!

2013-09-24 22:20:29 -0700

lol

2013-09-24 22:19:45 -0700

amazing

2013-09-24 22:19:37 -0700

lol

Poll

Favorite After School Snack?

• Milk and cookies.
  • Veggies or fruit.
  • Chocolate or chips.
  • Pita with hummus or salsa.

Micro_how to plan a picnic-micro
School’s out and summer is here, which means it’s finally time to relax and have fun in the sun w...
Micro_pretzel-micro
Have you wondered what the life of Pretzel Crisps is like? Meet Carl. He is from the deli section...
Micro_chips-micro
If your stomach is rumbling and you feel a salty snack attack coming on, chances are high you’ll ...
You’re off school and outside, running around and being active. The last thing you need is to eat...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)