Comments

Top 10 Healthy Snacks

Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab something on the go quickly, but instead of reaching for a bag of chips or a chocolate bar there are lots of delicious healthy snacks out there. Check out the Top 10 Healthy Snacks! Back to Article

cupcakecutie12
cupcakecutie12 wrote:
2014-03-20 18:10:44 -0700

i love popcorn

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-01-03 14:44:37 -0800

I have microwave popcorn all the time smile

magiciansvalkyria
magiciansvalkyria wrote:
2014-01-02 11:29:30 -0800

Fruit is my favorite if I have to pick!

KIRBYALEXIS
KIRBYALEXIS wrote:
2013-12-19 18:45:09 -0800

Wow I eat all of those healthy snacks, but I eat, like, 2 oranges everyday! (there my favorite!) Big Grin

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-21 16:25:35 -0800

I like all these things! Haha!

lpslover55
lpslover55 wrote:
2013-10-11 13:08:39 -0700

i love all of these things!

2013-09-24 22:20:29 -0700

lol

2013-09-24 22:19:45 -0700

amazing

2013-09-24 22:19:37 -0700

lol

Poll

Favorite After School Snack?

• Milk and cookies.
  • Veggies or fruit.
  • Chocolate or chips.
  • Pita with hummus or salsa.

Micro_how to plan a picnic-micro
School’s out and summer is here, which means it’s finally time to relax and have fun in the sun w...
Micro_pretzel-micro
Have you wondered what the life of Pretzel Crisps is like? Meet Carl. He is from the deli section...
Micro_chips-micro
If your stomach is rumbling and you feel a salty snack attack coming on, chances are high you’ll ...
You’re off school and outside, running around and being active. The last thing you need is to eat...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?