Comments

Top 10 Healthy Snacks

Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab something on the go quickly, but instead of reaching for a bag of chips or a chocolate bar there are lots of delicious healthy snacks out there. Check out the Top 10 Healthy Snacks! Back to Article

cupcakecutie12
cupcakecutie12 wrote:
2014-03-20 18:10:44 -0700

i love popcorn

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-01-03 14:44:37 -0800

I have microwave popcorn all the time smile

magiciansvalkyria
magiciansvalkyria wrote:
2014-01-02 11:29:30 -0800

Fruit is my favorite if I have to pick!

KIRBYALEXIS
KIRBYALEXIS wrote:
2013-12-19 18:45:09 -0800

Wow I eat all of those healthy snacks, but I eat, like, 2 oranges everyday! (there my favorite!) Big Grin

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-21 16:25:35 -0800

I like all these things! Haha!

lpslover55
lpslover55 wrote:
2013-10-11 13:08:39 -0700

i love all of these things!

2013-09-24 22:20:29 -0700

lol

2013-09-24 22:19:45 -0700

amazing

2013-09-24 22:19:37 -0700

lol

Poll

Favorite After School Snack?

• Milk and cookies.
  • Veggies or fruit.
  • Chocolate or chips.
  • Pita with hummus or salsa.

Micro_how to plan a picnic-micro
School’s out and summer is here, which means it’s finally time to relax and have fun in the sun w...
Micro_pretzel-micro
Have you wondered what the life of Pretzel Crisps is like? Meet Carl. He is from the deli section...
Micro_chips-micro
If your stomach is rumbling and you feel a salty snack attack coming on, chances are high you’ll ...
You’re off school and outside, running around and being active. The last thing you need is to eat...

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 1 day
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 1 day