Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Healthy Snacks

Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab something on the go quickly, but instead of reaching for a bag of chips or a chocolate bar there are lots of delicious healthy snacks out there. Check out the Top 10 Healthy Snacks! Back to Article

cupcakecutie12
cupcakecutie12 wrote:
2014-03-20 18:10:44 -0700

i love popcorn

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-01-03 14:44:37 -0800

I have microwave popcorn all the time smile

magiciansvalkyria
magiciansvalkyria wrote:
2014-01-02 11:29:30 -0800

Fruit is my favorite if I have to pick!

KIRBYALEXIS
KIRBYALEXIS wrote:
2013-12-19 18:45:09 -0800

Wow I eat all of those healthy snacks, but I eat, like, 2 oranges everyday! (there my favorite!) Big Grin

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-21 16:25:35 -0800

I like all these things! Haha!

lpslover55
lpslover55 wrote:
2013-10-11 13:08:39 -0700

i love all of these things!

2013-09-24 22:20:29 -0700

lol

2013-09-24 22:19:45 -0700

amazing

2013-09-24 22:19:37 -0700

lol

Poll

Favorite After School Snack?

• Milk and cookies.
  • Veggies or fruit.
  • Chocolate or chips.
  • Pita with hummus or salsa.

Micro_how to plan a picnic-micro
School’s out and summer is here, which means it’s finally time to relax and have fun in the sun w...
Micro_pretzel-micro
Have you wondered what the life of Pretzel Crisps is like? Meet Carl. He is from the deli section...
Micro_chips-micro
If your stomach is rumbling and you feel a salty snack attack coming on, chances are high you’ll ...
You’re off school and outside, running around and being active. The last thing you need is to eat...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.